The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
[Uncensored JAV] Hitomi Maisaka 舞坂仁美

Hitomi Maisaka goes by many names; she uses Hitomi-chan in her videos released under DMM. I do not know much of her history, except that she was previously a gravure model before jumping straight into uncensored JAVs.
Hitomi-chan looks like a cute schoolgirl; granted, she is not as eye-catching as the 校花, but she is the quiet girl in the corner of the class who you don't mind spending time with after school..

---------------

Heyzo 0937 Innocent Girl Gets a Creampie

This vid is the stuff of many guys' dreams...
Imagine seeing a girl sitting alone in the park. She's cute, so you walk up and try to strike up a conversation. At first, she's reluctant to talk to a stranger, but soon warms up to you; her name is Hitomi-chan she says. Chatting along, you suggests going back to your place where it is more comfortable.. she surprisingly agrees.
Back at your place, you continue to chat with Hitomi-chan; when you sensed the timing is right, you move close behind her and start massaging her shoulders.. before moving down to her pair of young breasts. She's shy, but you quickly get her over that with more talk, massages and a deep kiss. Soon, her dress is off, followed by her bra. Continuing your attack, you move down to her panties, which goes off as well. You start licking her.. one thing leads to another, as they always say, and soon enough you are rubbing your mushroom head against her lovehole. At this point.. she no longer resists.. and nods her head when you ask her for permission to enter..
IMO, this vid has a very nice lead up to the sex.. don't miss it.

Click here to download the fhd vid from Mega. (Do let me know if there is any issue with the link)
Mega link

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)

Last edited by JAVgent; 18-07-2017 at 01:42 AM.
Old 18-07-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster

JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: [Uncensored JAV] Hitomi Maisaka 舞坂仁美

Heyzo 1123 Sexy Seduction - Promiscuous Cosplayer's Thighs

Hitomi-chan is a student who cosplays after school; one night, a photographer catches her near her place and offers to do a photoshoot for her.
She agrees and brings him home. During the shoot, she changes into the next costume she prepared, which is a sexy bunny suit. She gets more daring as the shoot goes on, and encouraged by the photographer, decides to show more of her body. Soon, the photographer starts to grope her.. and they move on to something more intimate...

Click here to download the fhd vid from Mega. (Do let me know if there is any issue with the link)
Mega link

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 19-07-2017, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

very nice bro, hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 20-07-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meijipcc View Post
very nice bro, hope there are more to come. support support.
Thanks for your support bro!

-----------------

Heyzo 1153 My Cute Girlfriend's AV Debut

What do you do when you have a chio girlfriend like Hitomi-chan? For this guy, his answer is to shoot an amateur AV flick with his gf.. much like some of our bros here in sbf I mean, sharing is caring right? Anyway, this is a very good video featuring mostly POV shots and Hitomi-chan looking really lovely in a pink apron.

Mega link

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 22-07-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28212 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: [Uncensored JAV] Hitomi Maisaka 舞坂仁美

Thanks for sharing!

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 22-07-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagelock View Post
Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for your support bro!

----------

Caribbean 040117-406 The Story of Hitomi Maisaka

Apparently this vid is inspired by Hitomi-chan's own dating history, in which she dated an AV assistant director before. One of the key points of this vid is how rough the sex was. I actually feel a bit sorry for her in this vid, but somehow it is also quite a turn on to see Hitomi-chan so submissive with the small abuses continuously handed out to her..

Mega link

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 25-07-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

Caribbean 032917-404 Hitomi Maisaka for Manko Lovers

Mega link

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1