The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
[Uncensored JAV] Yuuna Himekawa 姫川ゆうな

Ah.. fresh meat! Yuuna-chan made her AV debut when she was just 18 years old. Couple of months later, on new year's day 2017, she realised her first uncensored video. She is very young, very fresh, but definitely not innocent.
Enjoy!

---------------

Caribbean 010117-339 Caribbean Cutie - Yuuna Himekawa

This is the debut uncensored video for Yunna-chan. In the vid, she celebrates new year's day by wearing a traditional kimono and getting fucked by a lucky man.

Click here to download the fhd vid from Mega. (Do let me know if there is any issue with the link)
Mega link

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 03-07-2017, 01:20 AM
Samster

JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: [Uncensored JAV] Yuuna Himekawa 姫川ゆうな

Caribbean 021717-375 The Aphrodite

Yuuna-chan in school uniform! She looks cute, but she definitely is very experienced on the bed.

Click here to download the fhd vid from Mega. (Do let me know if there is any issue with the link)
Mega link

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 03-07-2017, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Nice share ts, do continue.
Old 03-07-2017, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
Nice share ts, do continue.
Thanks for your support bro! More videos in a moment.. when I get the chance to upload

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 03-07-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

Heyzo 1438 How to Discipline an Innocent Girl

Mega link

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 22-07-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster

Sorry bros.. having network issues uploading to sbf tonight.. updates will be delayed.

-----------

1Pondo 022417_488 Model Collection Yuuna Himekawa

This is a straightforward vid that focuses on Yuuna-chan's character and body. I think it is a great introduction vid if you have not seen her work before; for those who have seen the earlier vids I uploaded, this one will perhaps allow you to appreciate her body (esp her clean pussy) more. Enjoy!

Mega link

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 22-07-2017, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice share bro.
Old 22-07-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
Very nice share bro.
Thanks for your support bro!

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 22-07-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 18
ansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond repute

HD and UNcensored ... super sappork. As I have Up bro JAVgent before, I am not able to re-up again so soon. Please post here and up him on my behalf and I will in turn up you .... really appreciative of Bro JAVgent's fine fine work! Cheers
Old 31-07-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonsohna View Post
HD and UNcensored ... super sappork. As I have Up bro JAVgent before, I am not able to re-up again so soon. Please post here and up him on my behalf and I will in turn up you .... really appreciative of Bro JAVgent's fine fine work! Cheers

-------------

Caribbean 052317-433 Extra lessons after school please ~ too excited to stop ~

Yuuna-chan shows that she cannot be stopped when she is horny... In this vid, she fingers herself in front of a lucky guy, climaxing a few times before giving him a blowjob. After he shoots into her mouth, she immediately climbs on top of him and they continue to fuck...

Mega link

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 01-08-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 18
ansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
[
Caribbean 052317-433 Extra lessons after school please ~ too excited to stop ~

Yuuna-chan shows that she cannot be stopped when she is horny... In this vid, she fingers herself in front of a lucky guy, climaxing a few times before giving him a blowjob. After he shoots into her mouth, she immediately climbs on top of him and they continue to fuck...

Mega link
BUMPZ for another amazing UNcensored HD video. Appreciate if bros here could up JAVgent on my behalf and post a comment here. I will reciprocate your kind favour. I cannot up JAVgent again until I spread the love around .... cheers

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1