The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
I just try to make everybody happy la, let me go think of something nice with Lindi. Something that I enjoyed.
No need to make everybody happy la, as long you're happy enough dy.
But we won't say no to our Cxxx slut Lindi
Old 16-08-2023, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

KNNBCCB GOG quick get back here and do some updates either with Lindi or milly. Without your daily updates something just feel amiss when I log in here on sbf. But of course we all miss you lah!!!
Old 16-08-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
No need to make everybody happy la, as long you're happy enough dy.
But we won't say no to our Cxxx slut Lindi
I want to blue balls you all leh…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
KNNBCCB GOG quick get back here and do some updates either with Lindi or milly. Without your daily updates something just feel amiss when I log in here on sbf. But of course we all miss you lah!!!
Wah lao. What is it with Lindi and Milly!? LoL. Maybe… maybe I continue with Mindy.
Old 16-08-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro Freakz

up you 21 points

No need KNNBCCB.

All we will get is BLUE BALLS.

Bro GOG already written and shared a good story.

Quote:
Old 16-08-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Aiyo the story with Janice has already ended with such emotions like a guy having his orgasm and cummed already.

But here we are, wanting more stories of Lindi like how a guy wants multiple rounds of sex 😝
Old 16-08-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Aiyo the story with Janice has already ended with such emotions like a guy having his orgasm and cummed already.

But here we are, wanting more stories of Lindi like how a guy wants multiple rounds of sex 😝
Because Janice was a love story, not sex story.

Lindi and Milly are pure sex stories, the attraction is different. You all chased after Janice's story is to know the outcome and the lifestyle changes.

Chasing after Lindi and Milly is to enjoy the conquer of Milly and abuse of Lindi.

Different marketing segment. LOL
Old 16-08-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Lindi and Milly are pure sex stories, the attraction is different. You all chased after Janice's story is to know the outcome and the lifestyle changes.

Chasing after Lindi and Milly is to enjoy the conquer of Milly and abuse of Lindi.

In that case, while Janice was a love story, Lindi and Milly are.. lust stories 😝

So when are the stories for these 2 cumming?
Old 16-08-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
In that case, while Janice was a love story, Lindi and Milly are.. lust stories 😝

So when are the stories for these 2 cumming?
https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=22578628

I want to retire one... you know?
Old 16-08-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

GNNBCCB Gog, please cut the BS, where got love story with Janice? At most 30% emotion and 70% sex of how you unleashed her inner sexual desire, from someone who couldn't bear hearing the word FXXX to let you pop her anal cherry and CIP, CIM...
Honestly, if its love between Janice and you, yet you could concurrently upped the like of Lindi and the rest, then that ain't love, just obsession and male ego in play.
Actually I would be more interested to hear your story with that stewardess and not Lindi or that young virgin that deflowered.
Old 17-08-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
GNNBCCB Gog, please cut the BS, where got love story with Janice? At most 30% emotion and 70% sex of how you unleashed her inner sexual desire, from someone who couldn't bear hearing the word FXXX to let you pop her anal cherry and CIP, CIM...
Honestly, if its love between Janice and you, yet you could concurrently upped the like of Lindi and the rest, then that ain't love, just obsession and male ego in play.
Actually I would be more interested to hear your story with that stewardess and not Lindi or that young virgin that deflowered.
Have la... I'm still human, I love Janice, but my cock also need attention and try different holes. Hahahahahaha.

While I had sex with others, I only bothered to guide Janice to pleasure me in the ways I like because I enjoy it with her.

Not so bad la 30% emotion. Hahaha.
Old 18-08-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have la... I'm still human, I love Janice, but my cock also need attention and try different holes. Hahahahahaha.

While I had sex with others, I only bothered to guide Janice to pleasure me in the ways I like because I enjoy it with her.

Not so bad la 30% emotion. Hahaha.
Don't be lame lor. Be it Janice, Lindi or the XMM, you were the one that directed them to pleasure you. While they all thought they were exclusive. If they were to know they were just one of your sex toys, they would have either walked out asap or bit off your ggj.
Old 18-08-2023, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Don't be lame lor. Be it Janice, Lindi or the XMM, you were the one that directed them to pleasure you. While they all thought they were exclusive. If they were to know they were just one of your sex toys, they would have either walked out asap or bit off your ggj.
I think if those girls know about it I think little gog won't be around anymore and there won't be any gog for use to scold KNNBCCB GOG already. But the most stupid one is Janice. Since Lindi and milly I'm sure they are just out for fun while Janice put in her feelings into gog with the ratio of Janice 80s% and gog 30%
Old 18-08-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha! Very true this! I would have likely become a girl already, or maybe buried deep into the ground somewhere.

Quote:
I think if those girls know about it I think little gog won't be around anymore and there won't be any gog for use to scold KNNBCCB GOG already. But the most stupid one is Janice. Since Lindi and milly I'm sure they are just out for fun while Janice put in her feelings into gog with the ratio of Janice 80s% and gog 30%
I doubt any of the girls will do anything physical apart from being upset and leave me for the kind of guy I really am. Janice would definitely go into 110% regret mode and might even harm herself for her stupidity?

Lindi probably would be more concerned if we're going to continue fucking.

Penny would be upset she misplaced her trust and walk out too.

Honestly, I might survive, but I think the pain they face, will be horrendous.
Old 18-08-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ultimatum512 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is great read
Old 20-08-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
The problem with some women is that they are not just behind too trusting, they are just overly confident thinking they are very sharp about everything and everyone. One day when they finally realise they are wrong, they will be so shocked and then will retreat to their cocoon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1