The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bali Delight

I think sg just announce no need PDT for vaccinated travelers coming into SG. Meaning no need to do what ART 48 hours before coming back and no need to do ART after come back. Only need to declaration only liao. Now waiting for Indonesia sia to remove their PCR then steady liao. I think Indonesia sia already remove their arrival ART and visa already.
Old 23-04-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freefall42 View Post
Riverview Spa

Damage: 1,050,000 Rp (about 100SGD)

Girl: Angel
Boobs: B
Looks: 9/10
GFE: 8/10 (very meticulous, didnt speak English though)
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10

Flame SPA

Girl: Candy? (abit cannot rmb name)
Boobs: C
Looks: 7.5/10 (didnt really see properly cuz room dark)
Nuru: 10/10
HJ: 10/10
GFE: 9/10
Thank you for writing forum...I am not sure why I cannot up you...must had upped you before, but encourage others to up you after reading...

Please edit the long forum when reply otherwise may get removed...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-04-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Now waiting for Indonesia sia to remove their PCR then steady liao. I think Indonesia sia already remove their arrival ART and visa already.
Indo already can PDT PCR 48hrs or ART 24hrs.
Old 23-04-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 5
DBZhu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDBZhu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
Options are available plenty in Bali, some already mentioned here.

Flame Spa: ~100SGD, no FJ, standard is HJ only, plenty of girls working
Riverview Spa: ~120SGD, FJ, only have 8 girls working at one time max
Ibiza Spa: ~70SGD, FJ, about 7-8 girls, but facilities not as good as Flame or Riverview, think Geylang
Delta Spa: ~110SGD, massage + HJ, 2 hours service, plenty of girls, but you can't see them

Some other options are S Spa, Ofis Spa, list goes on.
Ofis Spa.
70SG , FJ , 5SGD tip(blue note) to the girl + the mami so about 80SGD , but room not so nice & clean. between Ibiza and Riverview.

Riverview spa is on offer so it is 100SGD now IDR 1050000 , don't know until when. more girls on weekends ( just call and ask first )
Old 23-04-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
My understanding is that only Batam, Bintan, TBK arrival can do PDT ART and only for sea arrival from Singapore.

Bali, Jakarta should still require PDT RT-PCR. Cannot find any new rule on their regulation website.
Old 23-04-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
bradgunnerzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Nope. ART 24hrs only for entry via Riau Islands entry points. Any other entry points (Jakarta, Bali) still require PCR 48hrs. Just did my PCR for my flight on Monday.
Old 24-04-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Deleted post
Old 25-04-2022, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 8
asura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to all

Has anyone book a girl from indonesiacupid? Is it legit or is it scammers?
Old 25-04-2022, 06:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Talala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I am flying to Bali at the end of May and want to try the Flame Spa. Can anyone who has already been there tell me if girls can be touched/stroked? I mean not fingering, just boobs, ass etc.
Thank you!
Old 26-04-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
introperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talala View Post
I am flying to Bali at the end of May and want to try the Flame Spa. Can anyone who has already been there tell me if girls can be touched/stroked? I mean not fingering, just boobs, ass etc.
Thank you!
outdated comment here but when I was there in 2019 I went back 2 times. touching was definitely ok, even daty or fingering after asking. Anyway, they are already doing a nuru + HJ for you so what is touching to them?

but since now it's after covid, ask the girl and give a little tip if you enjoyed yourself.

This was at Kuta - which has closed
Old 26-04-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by introperv View Post
outdated comment here but when I was there in 2019 I went back 2 times. touching was definitely ok, even daty or fingering after asking. Anyway, they are already doing a nuru + HJ for you so what is touching to them?

but since now it's after covid, ask the girl and give a little tip if you enjoyed yourself.

This was at Kuta - which has closed
Yes, touching them is definitely fine, just don't go overboard or do what they don't want you to be doing.

At the Seminyak location, you're not allowed to bring any wallet/phone/any kind of items into the room, so don't know how you can tip.

They say might be reopening another location in Kuta, but for now just head to Seminyak.
Old 26-04-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
bradgunnerzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
Yes, touching them is definitely fine, just don't go overboard or do what they don't want you to be doing.

At the Seminyak location, you're not allowed to bring any wallet/phone/any kind of items into the room, so don't know how you can tip.

They say might be reopening another location in Kuta, but for now just head to Seminyak.
Just went last night. You can keep some cash in your pockets beforehand if you’re planning to tip. Heard from the girl they’re opening another outlet in Sunset Road very soon.
Old 29-04-2022, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
sickduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to River Side and Flame over the last few days.

My suggestion is just go to flame and skip river.

Flame has many more girls to choose from, my girl told me 37. While River has only 10 on shift. When I was there, there was only 4 to choose from and I just picked one coz I was there already.

Service wise, flame definitely top river hands down.

River was just going thru motion. I tried twice coz I saw a girl that looks quite pretty but got chosen so I and went back a 2nd time to pick her. Looks good and body really tight and smooth. Nice breasts also. But service really lacking. Could be because shes only 21. Not really sure how to turn a man on, or just not interested. Massage was going thru motion for both girls, and the rest is SOP as what you'd find in Geylang.

At Flame, Nuru gel was fantastic, you have to get that option. I got this girl called Mori, or Morin, can't really hear, and she seduces you throughout the whole process. Massage was not too bad too considering its coming from a place like this. During the massage process she will also skillfully seduce with light touches, sexy poses, facing her ass to the mirror etc.

Even though you can't fuck there, she simulated it while on top of me with her hand. When she sat down on me i actually thought she slipped my cock into her pussy and it feels so damn good. But then I realised she was using her hand, but still so good.

Could be an SOP of flame for all the girls, coz the girls there all quite disciplined, like will greet in one voice together, all wearing black lingerie with a scarf etc.

Overall flame is one of the best "massage" place i've been to.
Old 04-05-2022, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 18
peter_lee_1969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter_lee_1969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro tried sway spa?
Old 04-05-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1029 / Power: 16
smellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen69angel View Post
Will be going to Bali with OC. Anyone knows any spa which I can get serviced discreetly at the spa? Lol
This.

I'm gg there nx month with OC.

Any recommendations please?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1