The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 25-01-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Francis626 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Squirting recommendation

Bro,

Can share Cheryl,s contact. TQ

FT
Old 25-01-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 7
Dzire is a name known to allDzire is a name known to allDzire is a name known to allDzire is a name known to allDzire is a name known to allDzire is a name known to all

Can share Cheryl contact? Upzzzz
Old 26-01-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Spladox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share Cheryl contact. Thanks
Old 26-01-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 8
yangmehmeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share Cheryl ctc? Thanks in advance
Old 27-01-2022, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
iomagic is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriomagic is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriomagic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited Cheryl today and much thanks to the bro who gave me her contact. You know who you are 😉. Gam xia much much.

One bro mentioned Cheryl is operating in Balestier. Yes, thats correct.
Place is easily accessible by bus and if u drive, there is an underground parking.

Cheryl is a very cheerful and playful girl. One might mistook her for a secondary school girl if u walk past her in the street.

I was given 3 service options:
1. 👄
2. 👄+👅
3. 👄+👅+❤ (bring own cap)

Cheryl is petite and agile. She can easily manouvre on the bed without having u to do much adjustment.

I chosed option #2 . Her cat bath and AR 👅 were a little too agressive for me. So didnt really enjoyed. She even asked whether i want her to poke my anus? Said NO!! 😂 But i had fun eating her pussy both in missionary and 69. While licking her crazy (or actually myself crazy) i was also stroking her anus with my finger. She loves it much as she squirts wave after wave. I had read enough about her squirt skills, i can only say bros here boh hao siao. She really squirts a lot. I was mentally prepared and tell myself i wont get choked by her water. But still, i got sprayed in the nose and some got past my throat. So no matter how well prepared u are, get ready to drink some of it 😅 .

Frenching is worth mentioning. For a while i thought i was frenching my mistress. Cheryl will also grind her naked pussy on ur little bro. For a moment, i felt wanting to stick my dick into her pussy but luckily my big head won and didnt do stupid thing. Bros who are into boobs might be dissapointed in this department. I ended by shooting inside her 👄 in 69 and she took it like a champ (of course no swallow) followed by warm water cleansing using her 👄.

Overall, it was a fun and enjoyable outing. Cheryl aims to please and makes your day. Will RTF when the need arises. But before re-visiting Cheryl, i'll want to conquer MM 😎

Last edited by iomagic; 27-01-2022 at 03:20 AM.
Old 27-01-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 13
lpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can share Cheryl contact please? TIA!
Old 27-01-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 18
leo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of light

Can share Cheryl contact? Pls
Thank u
Old 27-01-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 21
wazzup is a splendid one to beholdwazzup is a splendid one to beholdwazzup is a splendid one to beholdwazzup is a splendid one to beholdwazzup is a splendid one to beholdwazzup is a splendid one to behold

Hi, care to share Cheryl contact? Thanks
Old 27-01-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
blizbliz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iomagic View Post
Visited Cheryl today and much thanks to the bro who gave me her contact. You know who you are 😉. Gam xia much much.

One bro mentioned Cheryl is operating in Balestier. Yes, thats correct.
Place is easily accessible by bus and if u drive, there is an underground parking.

Cheryl is a very cheerful and playful girl. One might mistook her for a secondary school girl if u walk past her in the street.

I was given 3 service options:
1. 👄
2. 👄+👅
3. 👄+👅+❤ (bring own cap)

Cheryl is petite and agile. She can easily manouvre on the bed without having u to do much adjustment.

I chosed option #2 . Her cat bath and AR 👅 were a little too agressive for me. So didnt really enjoyed. She even asked whether i want her to poke my anus? Said NO!! 😂 But i had fun eating her pussy both in missionary and 69. While licking her crazy (or actually myself crazy) i was also stroking her anus with my finger. She loves it much as she squirts wave after wave. I had read enough about her squirt skills, i can only say bros here boh hao siao. She really squirts a lot. I was mentally prepared and tell myself i wont get choked by her water. But still, i got sprayed in the nose and some got past my throat. So no matter how well prepared u are, get ready to drink some of it 😅 .

Frenching is worth mentioning. For a while i thought i was frenching my mistress. Cheryl will also grind her naked pussy on ur little bro. For a moment, i felt wanting to stick my dick into her pussy but luckily my big head won and didnt do stupid thing. Bros who are into boobs might be dissapointed in this department. I ended by shooting inside her 👄 in 69 and she took it like a champ (of course no swallow) followed by warm water cleansing using her 👄.

Overall, it was a fun and enjoyable outing. Cheryl aims to please and makes your day. Will RTF when the need arises. But before re-visiting Cheryl, i'll want to conquer MM 😎
Can share cheryl contact? Tx
Old 27-01-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
minkwalnut is Cool - loads of Potential

Can anyone share mm or Cheryl ctc? Thank you
Old 28-01-2022, 02:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HikiKyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone share Cheryl contacts? Thnks in advance
Old 28-01-2022, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
danny280 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanny280 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
care to share cheryl contact?
Old 28-01-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
Leo2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share C contact?
Old 28-01-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

rtm Cheryl again
3x squirt as usual have to stop at 3 if not no dry spot left lol

gave a old man hell of a good time . not bragging but I went for an eariler session with another nice ml in the early afternoon and then book her a few hours later.

because I confident she can let me happy 2nd time for the day

ended up she quite tired , I quite paiseh lol the reminder of the time small chat with her.

knew abt her cny schedule liao so planning my further water parade with her carefully since some other ml like dun want business with me lol. :3
Old 28-01-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of

can sic Cheryl contact???
CNY she still work??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1