The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Talking [Uncensored JAV] Compilation thread

Hi bros, hope you enjoyed the videos I uploaded previously.

As mentioned before, I only go for hd/fhd videos that are uncensored and without the annoying watermarks left by the Chinese uploaders; I find these videos most distraction-free.

Lately, I have not uploaded any videos due to RL commitment; moving forward I'll try to upload now and then but I will be spending less effort writing up the synopsis and stuff, especially if the actresses are not those I'm following.

This thread is a compilation of the JAVs from the actresses that I don't follow. Those that I do will still have their own threads, which you can find via the index.

Without further ado... first video coming up.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 22-12-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: [Uncensored JAV] Compilation thread

1Pondo 021616_246 Model collection Karin Aizawa

Click here to download the fhd vid from Mega. (Do let me know if there is any issue with the link)
Mega link

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 23-12-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

Heyzo 1457 Rin Sakita My boyfriend's friend took me

Click here to download the fhd vid from Mega. (Do let me know if there is any issue with the link)
Mega link

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 23-12-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for sharing these videos bro.
Old 23-12-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
thanks for sharing these videos bro.
Thanks for your support bro!

---------------

Heyzo 1529 Rin Sakita Secret Meeting at the Company

Mega link

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 24-12-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

1Pondo 031617_499 Uika Hoshikawa Covered in sweat and juice!

Mega link

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 24-12-2017, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

great vids bro, million thanks!
Old 24-12-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
great vids bro, million thanks!

----------------------------

Heyzo 0185 Rei Kitajima The horny, big-boobed wife's lover and super-heavy FUCK!

Mega link

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)

Last edited by JAVgent; 24-12-2017 at 09:34 AM.
Old 24-12-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

always prefer uncensored ones, support your thread bro!
Old 24-12-2017, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

My favourite Milf is Yumi Anno. Her ass reminds me of Fong Yi’s ass from petain. Been trying to find her uncensored JAV but haven’t managed to. Damn.
Old 24-12-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
always prefer uncensored ones, support your thread bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
My favourite Milf is Yumi Anno. Her ass reminds me of Fong Yi’s ass from petain. Been trying to find her uncensored JAV but haven’t managed to. Damn.
Hard to believe she's 50+! At least you have a close approximation in petain.. just need $50 and a bit of imagination..
Afraid she hasn't done any uncensored.. probably need to wait till she's less popular before she switches over.

-----------------

1Pondo 030817_495 Saya Shirakawa Model Collection

Mega link

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 25-12-2017, 12:45 AM
Samster

1Pondo 031712_298 Akina Nakahara Child idol cumshot

Mega link

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)

Last edited by JAVgent; 26-12-2017 at 01:06 PM.
Old 25-12-2017, 03:06 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

super nice uncensored videos... power... thanks so much ts!
Old 25-12-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post
super nice uncensored videos... power... thanks so much ts!
Thanks bro!

------------------------------

Heyzo 0660 Michiko Serenade Taste of someone else's wife ~ A seductive temptress waits for you

Mega link

Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 25-12-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
keithchan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkeithchan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkeithchan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkeithchan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
1Pondo 031617_499 Uika Hoshikawa Covered in sweat and juice!

Mega link
failed to open bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1