The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2010, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
kingkongman is Cool - loads of Potential
Do you have sex with your maid?

Do you have sex with your maid? Share your stories here.

Let me start with mine..

This maid, M, has been with us for more than 2 years. Nothing happened during the first year until one day, I started to notice her glancing at my bare chest (I do not wear shirt at home). Then it happened so often, that she would stare at my chest openly and smile at me coyly, giving me that CFM look.

In days follow, I begin to notice that she would wear spaghetti strap shirt and short pants whenever my wife is working late. Sometimes I could see she is not wearing any bra as I could see her hot big tits pressing againt the tight shirt. And many times, she would deliberately bend down, pretend to do some cleaning in front of me so that I can see her glorious breasts...with no bra at all! She would also swing closely in front of me so that I have a better view of her arse and breasts.

Then one night, as usual my wife works late, I saw the bathroom door was open ajar while she was bathing. I opened the door, and there she was standing, all naked and wet... looking and smiling at me coyly. She has large perky tits, and breasts of C cup... and shaven pussy!

I went in the shower area and started caressing her breasts. She gave a gentle moan and moved my hand all over her body. I sucked and licked her tits and she moaned even louder, saying "Sir.. dun stop." Then she got really horny when I start to lick her nice and juicy pussy for about 10 mins. She cringed her body and orgased loudly.There and then, I fucked her brains out on the shower floor. She moaned like a wild cat, and move her hips vigoroulsy when I piak piak her. When I cum, she still beg for more... by sucking me deepthroat several times. She love the cum in her mouth as she would lick around her mouth and swallowed it all. We did all sorts of positions in that 45 mins action.. doggie, 69, anal.. you name it.

Since then we had been great FBs without my wife knowing. Whenever she is on leave on Sun, I would make an excuse to meet her outside at those chearp hotels for our redevous. Other times, we would do it in the house almost everday. Did she do it for money? No. She is just one horny bitch eager to please me.

With this maid around, I never have to pay for great sex.And yes.. she is still around.
Old 24-08-2010, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
TewKowLeySam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do you have sex with your maid?

Bro, is your story fictitious or is it for real? if it is real, then i hv to say u are d real King Kong man!
Old 24-08-2010, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 14
sonny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its TS's fantasy lah. Maid always wear bras. They have already been told by their agents.
Old 24-08-2010, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jp18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS playing with fire

But "eating" at his own backyard, if his maid rat on him, he's a goner..
Old 24-08-2010, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

if it's real, then we would like to wish TS "GOOD LUCK"...!!!
Old 24-08-2010, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
siokan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersiokan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TewKowLeySam View Post
Bro, is your story fictitious or is it for real? if it is real, then i hv to say u are d real King Kong man!
Ya la. If the maid turn around and cry rape or blackmail u ,den u in deep shit.
Old 24-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny View Post
Its TS's fantasy lah. Maid always wear bras. They have already been told by their agents.
My friend's maid also very often don't wear bra at night and his wife is not happy and thus get a replacement maid which my friend feels sad as it was a free show every night but what can he say.....

I believe ts story as I know there're many maids who're very horny. It's true that it's extremely dangerous to eat in your own yard. As for me, I've only managed to hug my Indo maid for quite a couple of times but I've begin to behave and act like a boss now after I've found she's behaving more temperamental. I think she has forgotten that she's a maid when my other family members are at home. This is a real danger as should there be a conflicts between her and your wife then you'll be crushed in the middle as either side you stand at will also result in major WARS.
Old 24-08-2010, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny View Post

yo bro.. just bcos i have the kingkong ballls to do with my maid doesn't mean this is fictitious.

Also, how would agents know that the maids wear bra all the time? Do they come to the house and spotcheck by lifting up thier shirts and check? Remember that NMP Steven Chia? How did he take a naked shot of his maid if she has to wear bra all the time as you said?

As long as employer don't complain, who cares?
Old 24-08-2010, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas88 View Post
My friend's maid also very often don't wear bra at night and his wife is not happy and thus get a replacement maid which my friend feels sad as it was a free show every night but what can he say.....

I believe ts story as I know there're many maids who're very horny. It's true that it's extremely dangerous to eat in your own yard. As for me, I've only managed to hug my Indo maid for quite a couple of times but I've begin to behave and act like a boss now after I've found she's behaving more temperamental. I think she has forgotten that she's a maid when my other family members are at home. This is a real danger as should there be a conflicts between her and your wife then you'll be crushed in the middle as either side you stand at will also result in major WARS.
My wife is too busy and career minded to care about what is going on. She works late and travel often due to work. So, u can imagine how little time she has for me. And the fact that the size of my house helps. M sleeps in basement, and my study room is just next to hers. I just need to close my door with the excuse of my usual teleconferencing, when actuallly M was sucking me hard and dry, and we could bonk hard for 2 good hours inside without my wife suspecting a thing.

M is a good fill-in for me. I can have sex almost anytime I want since my dear wife is hardly around. Furthermore, M is very hard up for sex... she is 27 years old and damn horny. She would do anything I ask for. She needs sex more than me ... so u can say I am actually doing her a great service. Lucky for her, I dun mind doing her cos she has a great body and good sucker. Most pinoy would die to bed a Singaporean man.. especially if he is is good at licking, sucking and fucking.
Old 24-08-2010, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siokan View Post
Ya la. If the maid turn around and cry rape or blackmail u ,den u in deep shit.
do u think u won't be in deep shit if u screw someone else's maid and she cried rape? think...
Old 24-08-2010, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 755 / Power: 16
gorrilaking is a splendid one to beholdgorrilaking is a splendid one to beholdgorrilaking is a splendid one to beholdgorrilaking is a splendid one to beholdgorrilaking is a splendid one to beholdgorrilaking is a splendid one to beholdgorrilaking is a splendid one to behold

I have lots of opportunity to fuck my maid. In fact I fucked one of them. After that I regret it cos I always have to be nice to her. It was a relief when she went back. After that I dun wan to get involved. Bad idea to fuck own maid. There is no such thing as free lunch.
Old 25-08-2010, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorrilaking View Post
I have lots of opportunity to fuck my maid. In fact I fucked one of them. After that I regret it cos I always have to be nice to her. It was a relief when she went back. After that I dun wan to get involved. Bad idea to fuck own maid. There is no such thing as free lunch.
True.. there is no free lunch..but dun forget I am free lunch to her too since she needs it so badly. Once I had to take a business trip for a few days and she cannot tahan... she ate me up like a wild tigeress when we had the chance to be together again. Considering she had been a "hardworker", I bought her a vibrator as a small reward, to satisfy her insatiable needs in times of my absence.

In any case she knows that I have upper hand in the situation as I can be aloof and distant, and not at the least emotionally attached to her. This makes her want me more. She, on the other hand, has a crush on me right from the start.. otherwise she would not have orchestrated those foxy moves to seduce me.

Nonetheless, though my nick is kingkongman, that doesn't mean I am a no-brain ape. I have something against her that she knows it won't be of much help if she were to cry rape. No police would watch a video footage showing how she made all the first moves and devoured me like a tigress would actually believe she is a rape victim. They would think I am the rape victim instead.

No man can eat the same meat over and over again without getting sick of it. I have no plans to keep her when her contract is up.
Old 25-08-2010, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
rivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

fellow bros out there, be careful. while it's fun, wild and convenient, i agree better not to shit in your own backyard, and worse if she becomes too sticky. better to pay for one.
Old 25-08-2010, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivergame View Post
fellow bros out there, be careful. while it's fun, wild and convenient, i agree better not to shit in your own backyard, and worse if she becomes too sticky. better to pay for one.
U see most wives would start to be suspicious of your "ECA" when u often come home late. But in my case, I am usually home as I work as a business consultant with flexible work schedule. When women see their men at home most of the times or be home before they do, they would not suspect a single thing. Furthermore, women can also be naive in thinking that as long as they are prettier than their maids, their husbands will not be seduced by them. They forgot we are sexually driven animals.

Not that I am "ngeow" or what, I prefer not to pay for one cos these FL/WL are professional and would have serviced hundreds of men. In M's case, I know I am the only one or one of the few in the worst case. Furthermore, I know whether she is disease free or not since she has to undergo medical tests regularly. With FLs/ WLs, you could get more than what u bargain for.

My next plan is to get a girlfriend after she is gone.
Old 25-08-2010, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

TS, you are putting yourself in great danger. All she has to do is to record a video of your bonking sessions without your knowledge, and she can blackmail you. If she gives the video to your wife, you are screwed. With that evidence, your wife can divorce you and take your hard earned money.

The fact that your wife is a career woman probably means she's smart, independent, and does not need to take shit from you. More importantly, it also means she's probably smart enough to know what she can do to hurt you most in retaliation for hurting her. Just because she's busy doesn't mean she won't be hurt by a cheating husband fucking his maid under the same roof.

If the maid gets pregnant and refuses to abort, you are legally bound to support her child. She's not supposed to get pregnant, but if she does, she'll just say you raped her. Imagine paying alimony to your wife and child-support to your maid, and being investigated for rape. Basically, she'll have you by your balls.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1