The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 31-07-2015, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 13
shimanogear is a splendid one to beholdshimanogear is a splendid one to beholdshimanogear is a splendid one to beholdshimanogear is a splendid one to beholdshimanogear is a splendid one to beholdshimanogear is a splendid one to behold
Re: Orchard Towers

Anyone try mary?
Old 31-07-2015, 04:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Anyone tried cindy before.
Old 31-07-2015, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Anyone tried cindy before.
More details and description about this Cindy bro. I tried a Cindy on level 3 before but not sure if we are talking about the same gal.
Old 31-07-2015, 09:29 AM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
More details and description about this Cindy bro. I tried a Cindy on level 3 before but not sure if we are talking about the same gal.
Bro she used to work in level 3 but nw she at level 2.long wavy hair with tattoo on her boobs.
Old 31-07-2015, 09:40 AM
Samster

Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro she used to work in level 3 but nw she at level 2.long wavy hair with tattoo on her boobs.
The shop beside Ipanema or along the same stretch as Lisa?
Old 31-07-2015, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
The shop beside Ipanema or along the same stretch as Lisa?
Ipamema...claim.to be jap mixed
Old 31-07-2015, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
I tried her a few times before. Damage is 200 all in, frenching no issue, blow without cap. Playful commando gal and only work late shift.

Last edited by Cash8877; 17-08-2015 at 09:45 PM.
Old 31-07-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She is a wild and horny WL if chemistry is there and if the price is right. Open and game to a lot of things.
Old 01-08-2015, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by basfreak View Post
She is a wild and horny WL if chemistry is there and if the price is right. Open and game to a lot of things.
I had her today.cb juice flowing ..those white and sticky type.lol
Old 01-08-2015, 01:31 PM
Samster

basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I had her today.cb juice flowing ..those white and sticky type.lol
Yup, she is a horny gal. Had her many times and never did I see her put on lubricant, gets wet very easily. RTF more, she will get more wild and you will get more service.
Old 01-08-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup, she is a horny gal. Had her many times and never did I see her put on lubricant, gets wet very easily. RTF more, she will get more wild and you will get more service.
Shes yr favourite wl at ot?
Old 01-08-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Shes yr favourite wl at ot?
She is my night shift fav.

Saw Lisa last night after my session.
Old 01-08-2015, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quite sure she is not mixed, 100% PRC. She maintains her looks well but she's already in her mid to late 30s. Careful her KC traps and agree what other bros said, the more you pay & rtf, the more you will get.
Old 01-08-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
She is my night shift fav.

Saw Lisa last night after my session.
So lisa is bk working??
Old 01-08-2015, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
Quite sure she is not mixed, 100% PRC. She maintains her looks well but she's already in her mid to late 30s. Careful her KC traps and agree what other bros said, the more you pay & rtf, the more you will get.
Ya she stand out among the rest of the ml.paris look haggard,crystal look to sluttty....i will rtf cindy soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1