The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-08-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
jy9876 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Looks 7/10 okok looking, photos alot better
Body 9/10 alil meaty but acceptable, tall so overall definitely good
Boobs 10/10 super big natural D wow!
Bbbj 9/10 super good, one of the best, have DT willing to suck as long as you can hold, nonstop
Old 30-08-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Kiwi - gentlemen's club
Seen a few FRs already and now can understand why:

Okt: fast and responsive
Place: clean/ comfortable.
If you want someone that basically serves you from start to finish.. Kiwi is it.
Looks: better than photos actually, with very nice impish smile
Gfe: oozes... Shy at first but warms up fast.
Action: doesn't start in the shower but even before that.. teases you then drags you by the cock to shower. B2B rubs checked, bbbj in the shower checked.
Back to bed where she asked if I want to see her wear something sexy... Of course.. Opted for a French maid kinda top... More teasing..
Bbbj: great stuff with full on suction power and DT
Frenching: tongue fighting checked
Fj 1: 3 positions: cg, missionary, doggy and ended round 1 with CIM
Half time entertainment: head massage with her very own special technique which she says prevents migraines very well.
Fj 2: 2 positions: reverse cg and missionary. In between had an AR too..

So pleasantly surprised with this yi tiao long service which pretty much had everything bao ka liao-money well spent..
But likewise disclaimer: not all bros may get this complete set.. Treat her well and you will be rewarded..
Old 30-08-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 15
lhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to behold

FR for cake CF
Session on a Tuesday afternoon
Girl : 9/10. Looks similar to photo with some Thai tan as expected
Body : 9/10. Slim , no excess fats.
Boobs : 7/10. B cup, natural. With perky nice nipple for sucking
Face :8/10, really nice features. Complexion -2
Bbbj : 7/10. Had better, but she tried. Slow gentle sucking.
Cim - doesn’t allow
FJ : Tight. Allows pumping and different position
Came on her body , with the usual large load.

Second shot finished in similar style.
Gave me massage during the interval and after 2nd shot
GFE 8/10.
Really good and like it, feels like a long lost gf
Able to communicate in English quite fluently .
Old 30-08-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 10
seanteo94 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseanteo94 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Review for Oil - Empire

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=896669

Looks: 9/10, Mostly if not exactly similar to photos provided

Body: 9/10, very smooth skin

BBBJ: 7.5/10, was ok but she was sleepy and tired since it was midnight.. lots of tongue action which I don't really like

FJ: 10/10, accommodating, sweet moans

Service: 10/10, very friendly and nice lady, speaks fluent chinese too and almost mistook her for being chinese.

Massage: 15/10, she has lots of experience in massage back in thailand and it was by far the best massage I ever had.

RTF: Yes, if you want a really good and long massage plus great sex!
Old 30-08-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ZAFT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been looking for voluptuous, thick thighs and big ass girls.
Anyone has booked 'slim' girls but fall under above description?
Old 30-08-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
hardrockcafee is Cool - loads of Potential

GM24 - Cherry

OKT: Straight forward, did the verification as needed before they accepted my booking,

Location; G area, clean and spacious rooms with big towels (not those towel hair will stick to your cock type)

Looks: Chio, my type, a head tuner for sure. With that sexy see through, turn me on cos i like woman who wear that

French; she la ji with me until like we some long lost lover like that, legit her tongue fighting really 1 of a kind

Body: fats at the correct place, her boobs is natural

Bbbj: if you read how i french with her, the BJ you all should aga aga know already how it is, i dont need to elaborate further

Fj: I tried a few position and she did not complain, but she enjoy it with her facial expression la, but how i feel is, she is true about her enjoyment

Price: worth the price for this standard.

RTF; this 1 no need to think twice, confirm will with what service she can provide. This 1 cannot run. try it at your own. But of course, all the chiongster be nice to her and respectful. dont too rough until she feel the pain la not so nice also
Old 30-08-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

FR for Purple from Empire

Looks: 8 10% discount from 2nd pic provided
Body: Has a very slight tummy and man made boots, but besides that her body is good
Boobs: Man made C
Bbbj: 5 She didn't really blow for long and I've been spoilt by the likes of C, MM and Gang IYKYK
Fj: 9 She likes to be on top as she says she likes to take charge so she can cum, after which I showed her a new position and ended in missionary.
GFE: If you can speak thai, the GFE is as good as it gets. 95% of D1 girls that I've booked have given me great GFE due to the fact that I can speak fluent thai so it eases the communication barrier.
Rtf: KIV definitely want to try others as well
Old 30-08-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
badman76x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahederp View Post
I firstly go for girls that are my type one, usually see FRs from bros I know well, or rec from bros that know my preferences.

Most of the time, bargain hunting for me is $150 2 shot 90 around that range la, dont think $100-$120 2 shot can have xmm syt type. i see the fat milfs i really find it hard to get hard lol.

some of the okts also shoot themselves in the foot from getting those fake frs, which i feel make people AVOID their girls instead.
Bro, abit same like you but some slight difference for bargain hunting.
Will go for the girls that I like then I will look at the price offer first.
Those that $200 above range will skip, let those brothers with deep pocket to enjoy.

Due to budget constraints each month, I keep under $300/- the max.
So normally I will only look for around $150/2 shot at 90min range, of cause the lower the better. Unless the girl is so "Good" in the reviews (after filter out fake review), the max that I can go is $180/2 shot.

A few stable really have good "quality" girls that Value for the money & didn't disappoint me so far, maybe the competition is tough for them as lately seems a lot of girls to choose.

I'm not very choosy on the looks.
Maybe some of the girls is not as pretty as models at $200 range but their other services compensate the good looks & let me have a good enjoyable sex for each month.

Still need to control my spending as things really getting expensive lately.
Old 30-08-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
nickyslave is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltedPeanut View Post
Girl : Nim / RollyPolly

Location : East famous area, those have motor or car not easy to find parking lot nearby quite a busy place but 15 mins
walk from nearby mrt.

OKT: Thank you boss! Easy going and even guide me on where to go to enter the place.

Looks : 10/10 Very beautiful and damn sexy. I was quite speechless from her beauty as soon as she opens the door. Greeted me with a gorgeous smile!

Body: 10/10 Beautiful pair. I couldnt stop sucking and touching the whole time. Bounces so naturally and amazing to grab. Amazing view from doggy and cowgirl. You just cant resist touching her everywhere. Down there no smell at all.

Bbbj: 10/10 it was amazing very sloppy, I wanted her to suck it the whole time but my lil bro cannot take it haha.

Kissing/frenching : 9/10 its all about consent, if she say yes then you better go for it. She’s so intimate and when I wanted to stop she keeps continuing.

F: Tried many different positions. She’s quite adventurous and as I said amazing view in all positions.

Overall : 10/10 Honestly, she looks amazing and everything checks the boxes for those who are in doubt. Hidden gem and I wish I could’ve stayed longer.

Rtf: In a heart beat, I almost wanted to book even longer but I have to let other bros try. Money’s worth every single penny. If you bros want to try please go dont hesitate she’s amazing and when she greets you at the door with a stunning black dress with her boobs spilling out… you’re in for an amazing time.

Hope this FR helps bro! I do have SBF but I forgot my details. Returning to the scene after 3 years. And Nim is a very pleasant come back

Bro your fr super accurate, how not to fall for her, what a gem she is. Went for a session after reading your fr. Thanks bro!
Old 30-08-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 6
JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!

FR for Mary from 99Babe (https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=896192)

OKT: Fast and easy direction. Didn't ask me to walk up and down.

Backstory: Mary is doing this for the first time as she wants some extra cash, so she's different than the usual girls you would encounter who have more experience. Despite this, she's still quite eager to please and would engage you in convo using google translate.

Service: 10/10. She might not have the experience, but she's very accommodating and her service is top notch. Better than girls who want to just get the job done and move on to the next customer.

Looks: 70% resemblance, looks quite authentic, more on the polished lady type.

Body: 8/10. Slim and petite with no body fat. Lacking on curves but you can easily lift her up to fk type.

Boobs: 5/10. Small natural boobs, on the A side. I don't mind because it's better than fake big silicone ones, but bros who like big boobs better take note.

Pussy: 9/10. Tight and syiok. Because she's doing this for the first time, it's still super tight and can squeeze you dry.

BBBJ: 8/10. Works very hard to please you.

FJ: 9/10. Super accommodating and her moans are super sexy. You have to take it slow with her initially, but the chemistry is definitely there.

If you are looking for a girl that is slightly different and your next door girl type, should definitely try her.
Old 30-08-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
orbital7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for minnie from Club Friday (170/2 ORD promo)

Okt: smooth communication, concise instruction, high priority placed on safety which i really appreciate
Location: Eastern apt, private, very spacious and clean, bring your own towel is advised
Looks: 100% same as photo, under 25 uni kid
Body: Natural C cups, very fun to play with and soft to the touch, pointy brown nipples to suck, bounces up and down when you f*ck her its amazing, minimal fats, wide hips, nice butt. not very tall, unshaved pussy (not super big bush)
Kiss: Light kiss
BBBJ: passable only, abit green, best to lead her and teach her what to do
Painting: Idk, i dont like so i never ask
FJ: Young girl with high stamina for riding, can change positions no black face, not rushing at all, very sensual moans and the look on her face is quite genuine when bonking
GFE: I would say quite high, shower before and after, speaks decent english without translator, will hug and show you phone in between shots, nice smile

RTF: ORD promo means no chance, bros that like younger uni girl and want to take charge can try
Old 30-08-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Tangramz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=89...hlight=renault

FR for Renault

Looks: 9/10 resemblance to photo is there, very soft demure outlook to her appearance

Body: 8/10 skinny very petite short and cute very easily can carry her if you want to.

Boobs: not very big but nice

Bbbj: 8/10 no need to guide her she knows exactly what to do and where to hit with her tongue and how strong her grip and suction

Fj: 9/10 she likes it when I do her doggy, she has the perfect butt for doggy

Gfe: comfortable around here

Rtf: yes
Old 30-08-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fb 116 new girl looks hot. Anyone tried?
Old 30-08-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold

FR for 29/8/22

Saw that SA changed management. W/A bro KK to confirm... feeling sad. 😂
Wanted to RTF MCM, message new management for slot, was told MCM had stop already... Feeling sad again. 😭
New SA bro intro me other girls, so I go and take a look for FR, shock to see that price increase to $300 😲. Told bro SA 先不要先不要。 Next time maybe. 😆
I am a poor cheapo old man, $300 to trial and error new girl is like a 🔪 to my wallet if the experience is not good. Maybe if Victoria returns, I maybe splurge on this $300 once awhile.

Anyway tried out new stable empire6969 Paan $150/2/90.. OKT bro is very very friendly in accepting my booking for the evening.. Still can talk cock like friends. Ask OKT to confirm if Paan give DFK, good work from OKT to message Paan to confirm. Good good 👍

Paan. Looks good just routine minus 10 for looks as in photo for some. Good again 👍

Manmade boobs , body of normal girl not tight not flabby.

Shower area was ok, but with bathtub, so it's quite small space to stand and shower together.

Onto bed action, give me a 👍 bbbj with deep throat (sloppy but not like spitting and all) for 15-20mins, told her I want eat dinner, she laugh, literally laugh out loud and say she haven't eat full yet. Haha... Turn her around to lick and gently finger her for at least 20mins, shiok. Can feel that she squirm and tightly using her thigh to giak my head. Water many many.. don't know whether she cum or not... As I not expert, but confirm water many many.

Cap on, CW, missionary for 15mins and I came. By the time finish 1shot, it's way pass 60mins.

Showered and lay on bed looking at her phone together, showing me instg, TT...

With 15mins left, I procceeed to lick her nipple and playing with her pussy. Then I kneel across her shoulder to push my half harden cock into her mouth for a face fuck session. After 3mins of bbbj, I pull out and say I had to go. She looks stunned... Tot I was going for 2nd shot but I told her no need. I old man liao. 😂 Leave it for next time... She help me with wearing my clothes, tipped her a small amount and kiss her goodbye. She ask me to come again tomorrow. Hahaha...

Overall Paan is a lovely good service and hardworking girl. Photo is accurate in thread. Will be back for her before she leaves. Told OKT I old man... Let me rest for another 5 days before I will msg him again.

Went for dinner in that area then to drink at Siam tio.

Good encounter, greater evening. 😊
Old 30-08-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
knotts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jijee onesiam

I seldom leave an FR because I am always disappointed by fake pics and services. But this girl is a gen.

My type is young, and I am a sucker for looks and slim body with boobs to show. So this could be a bit biased due to the girl is my type.

Okt: 10/10 very responsive. He don’t leave me hanging like an idiot once I reach

Looks: 8/10 and this rating is used in comparison based on those I am bonked before. syt looks. Confirm won’t reject. If reject then maybe you are gay. Considered chio. I been to a few girls and I chiong regularly and this is one of the best if not the best. Comparable to previously spy from A1 but Jijee looks much younger so overall between them I would rate Jijee higher. Didn’t write FR for spy because she is above average for me as she has a tummy.

Body: 9/10 boobs are big enough with slight visible scar. Flat tummy. Consider S curve ba. Combined with looks then almost no horse run

French: don’t expect rouge fight, she don’t like French and maybe cos I am an old uncle but still managed to steal some kisses

Painting: allowed and did for a while only. Prefer her to service me more

BBBJ: she did lick my nipples for quite some time and kept on with my little brother till I buay tahan and ask for caps. If she continued, maybe I will shoot there and then. Consider sensual blow which I like a lot. Very gentle to my little brother

FJ: did only cowgirl and she was great and I couldn’t last long looking at a almost perfect body and good looks doing it to me up and down.

GFE: she speaks Chinese and I do too so we click and chat quite a bit.

RTF: most likely will since hard to find a girl this standard these days. I bonk once or twice every month so if she still around I would go for it

If you think it’s a fake FR, then don’t try. If you think it’s not and you like slim girls with a very good body and pretty enough face and young then go for it.

Provided clean towels for me which is a plus also. She told me she works till 1am yesterday without time to have meals. I think she will be hard to book as time goes by
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1