The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-02-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
SBFnewbie2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Coke Pink Lady

OKT: 9/10 Fast reply and instructions given were clear. However, its quite a "unique" way of meeting the lady. LOL!
Location: 10/10 big comfortable room with spacious toilet. Place is centrally located too.
Look: 10/10: Similar. She have braces at the moment and she is really petite.
Body: 9/10 Smooth. Not model thin but also not baby elephant.
Boobs: 10/10 Soft and not saggy.
Pussy: 9/10 Shaved.
Frenching: 9/10 Allow frenching and will tease you at the start.
Bbbj: 10/10 Good technique and also will look at you occasionally which is a turn on with her large puppy eyes.
FJ: 9/10 Willing to try any position you ask.

A friendly and hardworking lady with a good command of English and here to earn money. I must also mention she has an accent which is quite unique. But that is because she has a angmo bf before. No akward silences and she can keep the conversation going. Do treat her well!
Old 10-02-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
dunwantoknow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Day from SA

Keeping FR short for this SYT

Looks: 9/10 Pretty to look at, definitely will stare twice.
Body: 8/10 Not oversize or too skinny, good to hug. Claimed to be skinny last time and evident from the past photos.
Boobs: 8/10 Natural Bs, extremely sensitive.
Frenching: 5/10 Lacking in french because she's very green. Managed to break the barrier only when she high.
BBBJ: NA. She did not initiate and I did not request.
FJ: 8/10 Low milage and very tight, like having your first time with gf.
GFE: 9/10 Although she's green, this is where she shine. Very genuine, positive and happy-go-lucky lady. Those who are into korean girls may give her a try as she exude off the korean vibes. Had fun conversing with her, example below:

Her: I heard Singaporean girls don't like Singaporean men.
Me: Oh really? Then what about Thailand girls?
Her: Thailand girls like... money *proceed to giggle*

Both of us had a good laugh. Definitely a good session to end of the week.
Old 10-02-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

FR on gina/gian from galaxy

Looks: 8/10 Same as pics, tanned ah lian
Body: 8/10 Just nice not fat/skinny
Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced D but soft
BBBJ: 9/10, No braces and deepthroat
FJ: 8/10 Alot of energy and commando
GFE: 8/10 No comms issue and very cheeky gal

Would prefer condo cause hotels need to take IC this period is my only gripe.
Old 10-02-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 657 / Power: 8
GreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to behold

SilkStockings Anny

Face: 8.5/10 Same as pic no photoshop, slutty Mistress face Very Foxy Feel
Boobs: 8.5/10 Natural B, nice nips too
Body: 8.5/10 Slender body, Slim but a great ass for doggie
Catbath: 8/10 improved after some pointers
BBBJ: did it with Listerine, the cool effect is a heavenly feel
FJ: 8/10 Not bad/ its her foxy looks that really make me bonkings a mitress behind GF or Wife feel
GFE: 7.5/10 Decent english can communicate.

RTF: Depends, aiming a couple others
Old 10-02-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
hammerma is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Pink Rollypolly

Looks: 9/10 same as pics, fair skin syt look
Body: 8/10 meaty at he right places, nice curvy figure
Boobs: 10/10 c cup natural big boobs
BBBJ: 8.5/10 nice suctions, can suck long time and cim
FJ: 10/10 rode me like horse, loves doggy style, very responsive
GFE: 10/10 very high, will kena KC
RTF: YES
Old 10-02-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Aftermath saga with a mad person and suddenly his comment all disappeared Guess really got aimed by mafia 🤭
And sincerely hope he is still living and kicking somewhere 🙏

Given a discount by bro silk for defending him from a mad dog and he say he never booked from him before

Nevertheless he gave me a discount so must give a FR 😘😘

JANNY by Silkstockings

Looks: Gotta discount 10% from the posted pics.

Boobs: Enhanced C but if never told will not noticed abt it👀

Communication : No problem at all 🗣🗣🗣

Painting/fingering/frenching: Everything and anything goes.. 😋😛😝😜👅👅👅

BBBJ:No complaints about it.. Sensual and hardworking.. But maybe can work on e suction abit..👅===D👅

FJ: Quite a rider.. Tries to make herself come.. In e end I decided to take charge to make her come.. Not sure how many times she came.. Bit I think she should tip me for e service.. Hahaha and she can really rides very well her movement coupled with her moans 🤩🤩

Just an honest FR as promised to Bro Silky 🥰🥰
Old 10-02-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
tangoten0 is one of the Best!tangoten0 is one of the Best!tangoten0 is one of the Best!

FR for Coke-Pink Lady.

OKT - First time booking with Pink Lady. OKT was responsive and professional.

Since there has been may FRs for this lady, I decided to add only what has not been said. Coke is a genuine service provider. I believe she give her best to all customers. During icebreaking, she said she should ask the OKT to change her name to Cock becoz she cocks. That was funny.

She is hardworking and accommodating. Did frenching, bbbj, ball licking then I told her I can't take it anymore bring me the condom. Promptly did her in various positions. Once done, she cleaned me up. Did a quick wash then its off to a massage. She is a pro at soothing massage. Most amateurs will pinch my neck thinking that's the right way to do it but its wrong. She knows how to do it right by apply pressure rather than "pinch".

After a while she ask me to turn over and she immediately pretend do massage when she is really trying to wake my lil bro for round two. All these was without me asking for it. I told her I am one shot man.. so she then proceed with an extended massage and GFE session until time's out.

She also went into a few poses to show off her ass to me which I admire greatly. Waist to ass ratio was almost 2:1. Waist was slim - ass is a latina ass. Amazing.

Ass 15/10.

RTF - yeah.
Old 10-02-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 15
dlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond repute

FR Wawa from PC69 (Booking done on 9 Feb 2020 at 2.30pm)

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=762381

OKT: This is my first time booking from this stable. Verification done smoothly without any hassle. Replies were prompt and informative. Thanks Bro JJ for the arrangement for my session.
Look: She looks much prettier in real person than the pics. Cute and funny lady.
Body: Thai tan, petite size with nice sexy butt.
Boobs: Natural B cup with erected nipples. Nice to grab and play with.
French: She loves to french. Sucking my tongue and lips, doing tongue fighting with me.
BBBJ: Deepthroat and suction is good with constant eye contact. You can watch her enjoying herself licking and sucking your dick and balls.
FJ: She is a very good rider. Started riding slow and gradually increased the tempo until I released my 1st shot. Tried missionary and finally released in doggy for my 2nd shot. OMG!!! her butt is damn sexy when she is in doggy pose.
GFE: Not a time watcher and she gave you lots of teasing and frenching. A cute and playful lady who doesn't stop teasing you when we took a short rest.
Overall: She looks ordinary but she gave the best service. She's an experienced sex commando and a rare gem. I have a good enjoyable session with her. Will rtf her before she leaves.
Old 10-02-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post
Aftermath saga with a mad person and suddenly his comment all disappeared Guess really got aimed by mafia 🤭
And sincerely hope he is still living and kicking somewhere 🙏

Given a discount by bro silk for defending him from a mad dog and he say he never booked from him before

Nevertheless he gave me a discount so must give a FR 😘😘

🥰
1)Your character is the same as Seduction OKT. How long more do you need to cling on the past and keep arguing about it?

2) Admin deleted both OKT and my comments which is good for people here just to browse for FR nd not to be flooded with unneccessary arguments.

3) We all write FR based on true encounters and not like you, write FR because OKT give you a discount. You are indirecly admitting yourselves as a paid FR writers on the discount given to you.

4) Look at yourselves. Why do you succumn yourselves to bootlick and give those disgusting kissing emotions to OKT? You will never meet them forever. I rather you put your loyalty and willingness to please elsewhere towards your parents and peers instead.
Old 10-02-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2033 / Power: 13
bigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond repute

FR for celine from dirty secret
https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=761907
She looks very similar to the pic. I have visited her a couple of times and definitely a nice girls with sexy curves. Very patient and horny girl��. Definitely worth the visit.
Do have some personal hygiene and respect for the girl due to the recent virus everyone is scared
Old 10-02-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
darrenng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had first blood for Meilin from Mansions. Wonderful experience thanks to OKT recommendation. Nice face and great service with good attitude. I'm a sucker for big boobs. Hers are just a nice handful for a good grab. The nipples are LARGE and round and succulent. Very good for sucking. Only need put a little KY to gain entry and got her very wet.
Will RTF when I've the time.
Old 10-02-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
danmar is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Mica from SA

OKT: 9/10 fast reply
Looks: 7/10
Body: 9/10 typical thai tan but slim. slight sagging at tummy can easily ignore
Boobs: 8/10 enhanced but great for grabbing
Frenching: 9/10
Bbbj: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 tight and super hardworking
Old 10-02-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

http://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=762545&highlight=mica

Impromptu session with Mica yesterday after another stable gave me the runaround by advertising with heavily edited pics and inaccurate specs.

Decided not to dwell on it and contacted tried and trusted SexAmazon and Bro KK was as always friendly and fast to respond and a session with Mica was booked.

Mica is petite with a nice enhanced rack and is extremely service oriented.
She helped me undress and gave me a lovely shower including a bit of a standing body slide and BBBJ, which was impressive considering the small size of the shower.

In the room she asked if I wanted a massage first, which turned out to be a great choice, as the massage (which was great) turned into a body slide and bigger and better things

Mica's BJ skills are impressive and she had no problem taking me all in. Caps on, and she rode me like her life depended on it.
Her petite size meant I could easily stand up and finish her off standing up in front of the mirror

After a shower and a short rest, it was on to the second round, which we spent in doggy as she has some great hips to hold on and an amazing ass.

All and all a great session.

Thanks Bro KK for the arrangement
Old 10-02-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
hihihihi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhihihihi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR foor Mena from Mansion
Central location. Have clean towels. Service is great.

One of the best in terms of service. Can speak english too.

Leaving soon tho.
Old 10-02-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DonaldGiga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mimi from Dirtysecrets

Went for a budget bonk at DS this morning for Mimi. Okt was really nice and friendly even though i am already used to okt being the "man of few words"
I initially wanted to arrange a back to back 1 shot session for Apple and Mimi. But Apple was kinda like a HOT STUFF there, therefore no available slots near the time i booked Mimi. So i went for a quickie with Mimi.

She is what many people would classify under "Skinny". She is overall a pretty tiny girl. I would think she is probably below 45kg. A portion of her weight comes from those silicone fun bags hanging from her chest. Semi soft to the squeeze and had a really smooth and supple feel to it.
Overall on looks she is about 10% better than the photos honestly.

Service was really hardworking and tries her best to do what i requested. BBBJ Skills was slightly above average but the effort she puts in brings the overall result up a notch.
During sex, i went gentle at the beginning as i thought she felt a little fragile.
But then things got hot and from her respond, i know i was wrong, this girl CAN BE WILD!!! when things gets up to this point!
I ended up shooting a huge load on her face which i she took it quite calmly. So legit COF confirmed!

Overall, a great quickie with Mimi. Too short time for me notice much about her gfe, so i cant review on that. Basically i don't feel much of a commercial step by step sop with her, so i guess it's good?

As for Mimi, I only can say, don't doubt her until you try her. Bed skills cannot be judge by photos. You will be surprised!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1