The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-08-2022, 08:43 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
timeer81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR For Summer From PoisonLust from last night

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=892649

Looks : 8/10
Very Fair Skin, Pretty to me

Attitude : 10/10
Very caring and hardworking, made me feel very comfortable, even if her English is not that good, she tries her very best to talk and set the mood, always with a big smile.

Body 8/10
Nice body , bubble ass which I liked

Boobs 8/10
C Cup , with hard nipples, loved sucking on it.

BBbj 9/10
Her BJ was mind-blowing, will shoot your 1st shot if not careful

Painting 8/10
Nice wet pussy, loved hearing her moans when painting

FJ 9/10
Was so good, I loved her reaction whenever I pump, her pussy was like sucking my didi

GFE 10/10:
very loving to the max, I felt like I was with my GF, miss her already

RTF : Will do before she goes back, she is leaving soon, so Bros book her and see for yourself.
Old 12-08-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Jelly from ThaiConcepts

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=892902

Okt: 2nd time using this stable. Okt was not only prompt, efficient and friendly but also proved himself to be quite an honest broker when he answered my specific queries.

Very Happy.

Location: Central. Quite easy access for All. Car parking accessible but expensive.

Happy.

Venue/Room: Easy safe access to room by following okt's prompt instructions.

Room is small but clean. Shower is small but still manageable for 2. 2 single beds. Tight fit on the single bed. Towels look ok but I always bmo.

Happy.

Looks: Pretty chio fair femine lady in her mid-20s with beautiful light brown eyes and shoulder length hair. Can see why another bro said that Jelly's big mesmerising eyes are similar to 迪丽热巴's eyes.

Jelly is apparently from Isan but looks more mixed blood with fair skin. Seems like her father has some Chinese blood but to me she even has slight Japanese or Korean looks. Slight acne below her chin because of the local hot climate.

Jelly's in person looks resembles the advert photo above the most and is closest by 90%+. This is one of the rare occasions where the WL is just about similar in fair skin tone compared to the advert photo. Stats just about match.

Very Happy.

Boobs: Jelly's boobs resemble the advert photo above. Big, firm albeit with slight sag as they are heavy jugs, creamy D cups with light brown areola and small nipples.

Look and feel real, great to fondle and squeeze and taste yummy. They may well be enhanced as advertised though, as I think I saw small scars underneath Jelly's huge tits when she was lying down flat? But if they are enhanced it was a well done job as it is difficult to tell and seem real.

Btw Jelly appears to enjoy her big boobs being fondled, squeezed and sucked. Also makes for a very exciting sexy boob fuck come bbbj as well. Stats just about match.

Very Happy.

Body: Jelly's bod from the top half and overall silhouette seems quite similar to the advert photo above.

However, she is on the big boned side, kind of pear shaped and quite meaty and curvy. She is also quite tall, around 165cm in height. Her her bum is big and bouncy which was good for doggie. Has lovely erotic fine natural pubic hair with a nice v slit pussy which was tasty with no smell. Stats not that matching here.

Happy.

Service: Polite, friendly, smiley WL with a good attitude, listens to customers instructions(keen to learn) and tries her best to please. She knows how to do the basics and even gives a nice bbbj in the shower. She also seems to like sex.

However, I think to get the most satisfaction and pleasure with Jelly, you need to take control like an AV director and just instruct her from the get go. Once you do that everything falls into place as like what I said above, Jelly really wants to please her customer (within reason of course).

Not forgetting that she is also a spontaneous passionate sensuous french kisser/dfk. Best feeling is when her beautiful eyes are open and you are stroking her face.

So I went with a soapy big boobs rub front & back; boobs fuck come bbbj; deep fingering while licking and sucking her clit; deep fingering while squeezing and sucking her boobs/nipples; deep fingering while dfk; bbbj lying down and standing; 69; fj cowgirl/reverse; fj doggie; fj missionary with cob etc. Ended with a light massage, cuddles, very nice chit chat and more frenching and fondling. Stats just about match.

Very Happy.

Gfe: Natural, genuine, sweet lady. Not a time watcher. Also hygienic. Good company and this is helped by the fact that Jelly speaks very good english for a thai WL. Also she has traveled(worked in several other countries) a bit which also makes for interesting conversation. Not so high on KC vibes though more like FWB vibes but like I said above provides really nice dfk.

Very Happy.

Conclusion: If you are looking for a fair pretty chio big boobs tallish lady who is quite big boned and on the meaty curvy side and who aims to please with FWB vibes and is a great frencher/dfk, then you can consider calling Jelly.
Old 12-08-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Bubble fr LF,

When I saw Bubble in real person, I understand why so far she only got 1 FR....

Many bros want to keep her for themselves....

As much as I want to, the gal is here to make money, n she needs more biz....

to really love her u gotta set her free, and if she returns in kind. I'll know she's mine....

But tell where do I start? Cos it's breaking my heart, dun wanna let she go...

And maybe our hearts will find a way, only heaven knows....

Bubble got the perfect bod for me. I love petite, tight bod syt.... we vibe well... nothing else matter....

knn... dunno why sbf recently only error when upload photos... zzzzz
try again tomorrow

I ask operator to post the pics on their telegram...

Old 12-08-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 14
stilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for June LoveAffair

Date of visit : 11 Aug

Location : Accessible with transport. Foot soldiers need to walk a bit

Looks : 8/10 looks excalty like photos, but with a bit of pimple scars but still a looker, won't reject.

Body : 7/10 Slim with b cup boobs, very nice ass, only minus point is she just had surgry for her excess tummy skin, so there is tape around her tummy.

BBBJ : Wa damn hardworking, i took a long time to cum but she never black face.

Kisses : Can lar chi.

Painting : She likes it

FJ: She is willing to accommodate to my requests. Tired 5-6 positions and she took my pounding like a champ, i could not cum during sex so ended up trying bbbj, which also took a long time but not once she black face, she keep saying sorry isit her service not good but i told her not her fault sometimes i take a long time to cum. End up i also paisay make her work so hard i gave her $20 tip for her effort.

GFE: 10/10. Very friendly, can speak a basic level of english so we chit chatted after the deed.

RTF : Maybe? got other girls to try.
Old 12-08-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kayakracer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=892990

FR for Cheryl from PoisonLust

OKT: 10/10 Communicated politely and fast with verification

Location: 10/10 Easy to find with surrounding carparks and near MRT

Look: 8/10 Cheryl as advertised really look like pretty university student and is close to photos posted.

Body: 7/10 She has a slim and sexy body. Her height also give leg fetish power. Damn nice to grab autoroam those long legs while humping her.

Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced boobs make her look more sexy.

Attitude: 10/10 Service wise she was hardworking. A nice girl with very positive work attitude.

BBBJ: 7/10 BBBJ was good with proper suction. Nice sensual motions with tongue actions.

FJ: 8/10 The FJ was enjoyable. She was reactive not like dead fish. She enjoys the moment with you. Accommodating to switch positions no complains. She has her moans and her pussy nice and tight. Thinking of the sex with her my brother wake up already. I just recall my brother inside her. Wah…..
Old 12-08-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Imreal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Linda from GalaxyXscort

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=893328

OKT: easy to communicate

Looks: 8/10 discount from the picture but i’d give 9/10 as i love milf type and she got the face that wanna eat you up so bad.

Body: 8/10 for a milf really nice body boob lovers may feel underwhelmed but bro her bum makes up for it so im not fussy.

French: 100/10 maybe depends on the person if your hygiene is good then you’ll get it if not dont - point on her as thats on yourself. Anyway she really we really french like long lost lover or lover thats gonna be seperated for a long time like those in the movies where they kiss away

Bbbj: i’d give 8/10 considering she almost wanna reject me after i surprise her with my tool when she kept asking me to lower down my pants but i was abit hesitant as i wanted to have some connection with her first so that it may change her mind which it did thankfully hahah.

Fj: abit tiring but worth as fk. 8/10 cause i have to do more fucking to make her cum. She told me to go faster faster cause she said it’ll make her cum so.. got her squirming at the end and even ask me if i can hear and feel her wet pussy as she cummed.. she’s still quite tight for a milf.

Attitude: 100/10 really cheeky with me eventho she’s a milf very playful and GFE to the max with me.

RTF: Yo i’m definitely coming for her ass figuratively and literally haha. She’s gg off soon but lucky i got off days before she go off.
Old 12-08-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Roninfosho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppo View Post
Try Mint, good service. Although if you want SYT then maybe not your cup of tea, she is pretty mature but attractive.
Thanks bro, will push her up my list
Old 12-08-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4224 / Power: 20
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute

Aida from Galaxyxscorts

Found another gem from this stable

Looks 9/10 chio and slutty

Body 9/10 petite and smooth skin

Boobs 9/10 suck until she cannot tahan

French 9/10 fight all the way in shower to the bed

Bbbj 9/10 lick the whole shaft up and down with hand motion too

Pussy 9/10 tight and nice to dive

New lady from this shop and quickly secure a slot but was quite limited..

Once open door was surprise with this lady as she was damn pretty.. And she wears a sexy black lacy dress.. Abit see thru and her nippes can see too..

Brought me to the toliet and we shower together.. Started soaping me and I rubbed her nips and her pussy.. She bite her lips a little while I was fingering her.. Suddenly her body jerked and she told me she came..

Preceed to the bed and she ask me sit at the corner of the bed and went knee down give me a good sensation blow.. Push her head deeper and mouth fuck her abit while playing with her boobs..

She told me she wan to fuck already as she was very wet below.. Caps on and she started riding me by taking control.. While riding me and looking at her horny face makes me hyper more and u turn her around and bonk her doggy.. Pull her hair alittle and continue fucked her long and slot momentum.. She loves fast fuck and she told me fuck her faster Pls.. Hear her say that sure wack her hard and harder n she moan damn loud I think next door also can hear.. Told her I was cumming and I took off my condom and spray all my armies outside her pussy and stomach.. Damnnn.... Shiok la..
Old 12-08-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
choingsterall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Apple was a gem, booked her for 90mins at 12am and OKT was nice to accomodate despite overtime.

Gave the GFE that a lot of girls dont. Enhanced boobs but her ass is sedap.

Will RTF but she's going back home soon. Bros please treat her well
Old 12-08-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
fitjazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0n0b View Post
Took a long “winter” break during the Covid period and finally puay tahan and booked Para from Lover’s Fortress.

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

Hotel Room:
2 single beds and toilet can fit 2 pax. Provided with clean and thick towel.

Face: 8.5/10
I feel that her face looks better in real life than those posted by the stable which I believe have been poorly edited till it looks a bit unnatural to me. Sorry guys, she has asked me not to show her face even though she has put on a mask.

Body: 9/10
My favorite slim body type. She claims that she has a small tummy but I dun think it is that significant at all as she is tall with long, sexy legs. I’m only slightly taller than her niah. Definitely can meet SQ stewardess height requirement. U all can make ur own judgement from the real life photo. She is also considered fair too.

Boobs: 9/10
Natural boobs with B+ to C- cup and the bonus is that her nipples are sensitive and pinkish. Definitely not those dark colored ones. Mai tu liao. And she let me suck and fondle them as much as I like.

Frenching: 8/10
No problem for me but I dun think she like those aggressive ones. Slow and easy guys.

Painting: 8.5/10
I did it slowly and gently and she did not resist.

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Yes. No problem too. But I’m not a big fan in this.

FJ: 9/10
The best part is to doggy her in front of their dressing table. The view of her bouncing boobs really turns me on as I grab them hard from behind.
The only minor problem tat I have encountered is that she keeps pulling the condom up. She scares that my little soldiers might overflow the condom and sneaks into her. A bit puzzling for me though I tried to assure her that it won’t happen.

GFE: 8/10
Her English is limited and so is my Thai. Somehow can still communicate a bit. Otherwise, she tried to meet all my requests.

Overall: 8.5/10
Definitely worth my journey down and the pricing is more “friendly”.

My original Nick: (@^@)
Lastly, pls do up my points if u like my real and honest FR.

Does she cosplay like in the photo? Looks hot.
Old 12-08-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
nasikangkang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=892791

FR for Candy from PoisonLust

Face: Very sweet, cute SYT and still close to what the photos show

Boobs: Nice natural boobs not too big fun soft and firm at the same time. Squeeze and grab damn shiok

Body: Slim body with nice bottoms. I enjoyed grabbing that ass of hers when we doggy style and when we foreplay

BBBJ: She has good motions and tongue action. Nearly CIM if I didn’t stop her. Did it with no complains. Hardworking to let you enjoy the BBBJ

FJ: She was quite high and reactive and she was really enjoying the sex with me. Moans really turn me on when I feel that I can make the girl feel good I felt like king. Accommodating to switch positions with no complains

GFE: Able to communicate with simple English. Very service oriented and positive attitude. She also hardworking. Thumbs up for her service attitude

RTF : Yes will take again if she still around but sadly she leaving soon. Recommend bros to faster take 1 session with her before she leaves.

OKT: Very helpful and responsive
Old 12-08-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 12
Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!

Bubble from Lover’s Fortress
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=893602

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 9.5/10(-0.5 due to boob job scar, super petite)
Boobs: 9/10(perfectly shaped)
Bbbj: 8/10(good suction but she’s too small to go deep throat)
French: 10/10(DFK, nice perky lips)
FJ: 10/10(barely 40kg perfect to carry around and F, enjoys taking deep thrusts and she is super wet when high and super wild.)
GFE: 8/10(nice girl tries to make a conversation)
RTF: definitely
Old 12-08-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
iamsootlor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=893472

Booked Layla of PoisonLust with Bro EZ yesterday.

Looks: 7/10 Slutty type beauty in late 20s. The kind most people will try to pick up.

Body: 8/10 Her body slim and sexy. Can see effort in maintain good body. Can imagine fucking super model.

Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced boobs that suit her sized. So make it look more sexy. Have seen enhanced too big look scary to me.

Massage: Did not request massage this round.

BBBJ: 9/10 Her BBBJ was very good. Hardworking and got skill. Never complain to me tired. Got suction and got tongue action.

FJ: 9/10. Very power sex with her banging that sexy body and that seductive face. Her pussy also tight and nice. Did slow and fast pace action. When doing the slow pace the sensation is powerful feeling inside her.

GFE: 9/10 Her English is good so the communication is not a problem which definitely helps build the GFE. She has a good service attitude also. Out to please with experience.
Old 12-08-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
helplessman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanalive View Post

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?p...8#post21518038

Nanny (Mansion)

She's pretty, funny , very horny and knows her craft well. Shes very eager to please and gave me a wonderful time. She asked me for a fr so here it goes

Looks : 9/10 pretty sharp face
Body : 10/10 big boobs slim body meaty ass
BBBJ : 9/10 will keep sucking till u say stop
FJ: 10/10 loves it and can take a hard pounding

Will rtf her very soon. Good recommendation by bro Mansion
Just to add on, she is so wet it seems like she's squirting
Old 12-08-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 5
Hipposarus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHipposarus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Apple from empire

Looks 9/10 cute and fair lady

Body 9/10 natural boobs with nice nips

French 9/10 can fight and passionate feeling

Bbbj 9/10 great suction and can deepthraot too

Pussy 9/10 was wet and very tight

She was located in g area and once open door greeted by this cute lady.. Her skin was fair and smooth.. And she was sexy too.. Did all sorts of possible positions witb her and without any complaint.. Lol.. She was very willing to serve all in.. Her pussy is tight.. And she gets wet easy just by playing outside her love button.. Moan was stero and she will grab her boobs when I fuck her missionary.. Great lady with good service indeed.. Worth the dmg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1