The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2011, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
OzBoiBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOzBoiBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Field Trip in Perth..

If you are traveling to Perth. Look for a placed called 'SECRETS'. It is located opposite Westfield Carousel. Rent a car if you are planning to stay in Perth for more than 4 days. This places has ladies from Thailand to Korea.. Similar to geylang, but the ladies will come out and intro themselves to you by saying their names. Remember the lady which u want and just let the boss know which one u want. Price is $130 for 30mins and $200 for 1hr.

If you want to do your own research and look around then go to this website: http://www.beautifulcompanions.com.au/ and search for your dream lady..I recommend trying searching for "Bentley" and "Bayswater". The ladies around this area will blow your mind.=)
Old 26-07-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1728 / Power: 19
Ash_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant future
Re: Field Trip in Perth..

Too many crappy advertising in BC nowadays. More like 90% of them were lies.

To the bros who upped me, pls leave your nick so that I can up you back!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1