The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2015, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: !

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
OK, my apologies as I did say I wasn't going to respond to you, but you brought up the whole gist of the matter.

I absolutely don't care if tony pays his fees or not - what I care about is him bending and using SBF rules SPECIFICALLY to pretend he is just another Samster - and using this status to lure and cheat Samsters traveling overseas.

You KNOW this - you condone this? You defend him fooling and screwing your fellow Singaporeans?

SEAJ
Rules are there if tony break rules the word is break !!!! Ur England no good i help u is BREAK OkAy If he skimming around rules didn't break rules which u call BEND rules bend is not break if bend till break then he paid for breaking rules la
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 07-02-2015, 07:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Battle Zone

That dumbass SEAJ didn't get that beeing a delator (especially when no one ask him to do that dirty job) is far worst than beeing a supposed "stealth agent".

That hunting against the so called stealth agents are just personal attacks against people that dumbass obviously doesn't like, nothing less, nothing more.

He is hopeless, time for him to go back to the soul asylum where he escaped from.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Rules are there if tony break rules the word is break !!!! Ur England no good i help u is BREAK OkAy If he skimming around rules didn't break rules which u call BEND rules bend is not break if bend till break then he paid for breaking rules la
NO, I am saying that he is very skilful and has as such not only been keeping well within the rules, he has used such rules to fool, attract and then scam Samsters!

And what is most galling is the fact that he pulls this off ONLY on SBF which comprises mainly of Singaporean members. Your Fellow Singaporeans!
and you're still defending him?

SEAJ
Old 07-02-2015, 07:27 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
NO, I am saying that he is very skilful and has as such not only been keeping well within the rules, he has used such rules to fool, attract and then scam Samsters!

And what is most galling is the fact that he pulls this off ONLY on SBF which comprises mainly of Singaporean members. Your Fellow Singaporeans!

SEAJ
Show me SBF rules said bend rules is an offense ???? This is what said before u are viewing people as guilty until proven innocent like police in spore for me is the people is innocent until proven guilty that why people here time again again ask u show us the proof don't preach if u can point under which penal code is this offence?
Old 07-02-2015, 07:29 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snacky View Post
That dumbass SEAJ didn't get that beeing a delator (especially when no one ask him to do that dirty job) is far worst than beeing a supposed "stealth agent".

That hunting against the so called stealth agents are just personal attacks against people that dumbass obviously doesn't like, nothing less, nothing more.

He is hopeless, time for him to go back to the soul asylum where he escaped from.
And this coming from you with your nick - which as I had pointed out you created specifically to denigrate me from the very first post - what is it? NOT personal?

Talk about a dumb ass!

And a "Delator" whatever that means (trying to show off using a latin word! LMFAO) - in your estimation is worse than a stealth agent? Tell me, what can be worse than a thief - especially one who does it in the context of affinity fraud as he targets fellow Singaporeans.

Not many worse except rapist and murderers and....

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 07-02-2015 at 08:13 PM.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Seaj loves to talk cock!

Quote:
Yes smart enough not to breach forum rules and smart enough to have gotten away with it in the past - pretending to just be a kind guy willing to accompany visitors to Chiang Mai when you can free-load on them.

But also dumb enough to keep on and on which just exposes you more and more.
OK take the post where I willingly to accompany visitors when they visited CNX. Post it here. And where's the couples of PMs you received. Post here too.

Otherwise prepare, I make sure either you or me get ban in here. I'll make sure everyday I will chak you without fail. That's my promise.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
And this coming from you with your nick - which as I had pointed out you created specifically to denigrate me from the very first post - what is it? NOT personal?

SEAJ
Of course, if someone is against you, it's necessairly because he is a clone/has something personal against you.

If everybody are agaisnt you, it's probably you are just an asshole, no need to see consipracy.

Keep it up dumbass!
Old 07-02-2015, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

SEAJ
Why would u be kp to Singaporeans? U can find a a hk or china forum and put your scam there what! But you still have not answer my post la! Where are the evidence or proofs that I con newbies? If u accused someone please back up with your accusations ! Otherwise you are just a big con man yourself trying to con Singaporean a, maybe I should address u as datuk since you call me taikor! Ke..ke..ke

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 07-02-2015, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Why would u be kp to Singaporeans? U can find a a hk or china forum and put your scam there what! But you still have not answer my post la! Where are the evidence or proofs that I con newbies? If u accused someone please back up with your accusations ! Otherwise you are just a big con man yourself trying to con Singaporean a, maybe I should address u as datuk since you call me taikor! Ke..ke..ke
Datuk title are conferred after u donate money generously taikor title is a call name in replacement of brotherhood not taikor as gang leader lol he thinking we all gangster all are taikors here to bully him lol
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 07-02-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snacky View Post
Of course, if someone is against you, it's necessairly because he is a clone/has something personal against you.

If everybody are agaisnt you, it's probably you are just an asshole, no need to see consipracy.

Keep it up dumbass!
Ahhh yesss..... digging deep into your file of philosophy comprising of bumper sticker sayings again!

Can't you at least pull out another one instead of repeating the same again? http://www.samsforum.com/showthr...=#post12577922

Too light weight.... just way too light weight!

SEAJ
Old 07-02-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

Re: Seaj loves to talk cock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
OK take the post where I willingly to accompany visitors when they visited CNX. Post it here. And where's the couples of PMs you received. Post here too.

Otherwise prepare, I make sure either you or me get ban in here. I'll make sure everyday I will chak you without fail. That's my promise.
OK, then prepare to ".... everyday I will chak you without fail..." whatever it is what you mean!

First, why should I do anything you demand and secondly, and I’ve said this many times prior - Information I have can NOT be verified by links to internet-accessible public records (LOL –as if you small beer could EVER be on such!), which is the only way that ANY evidence produced on the internet could even reasonably be relied upon. Why would I produce ANY evidence which will instead just open me to challenges? More trash talking from you dummies? Dream on! LOL

SEAJ
Old 07-02-2015, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
LMFAO - me calling you taikor?
Pathetic - somebody having orgasms just because he thinks somebody calls him Taikor.
Nahhh.... I call you a Zero to hero who loves being called taikor.

And do read what I wrote just now on your "Proof" -
"....First, why should I do anything you demand and secondly, and I’ve said this many times prior - Information I have can NOT be verified by links to internet-accessible public records (LOL –as if you small beer could EVER be on such!), which is the only way that ANY evidence produced on the internet could even reasonably be relied upon. Why would I produce ANY evidence which will instead just open me to challenges? More trash talking from you dummies? Dream on! LOL..."

Datuk? Again shows your ignorance as Datuks are honoraries conferred in Malaysia.
Truly laughable - dummy trying to show off.... a pea brain!! LMFAO

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 07-02-2015 at 08:32 PM.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16967 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OK, then prepare to ".... everyday I will chak you without fail..." whatever it is what you mean!

First, why should I do anything you demand and secondly, and I’ve said this many times prior - Information I have can NOT be verified by links to internet-accessible public records (LOL –as if you small beer could EVER be on such!), which is the only way that ANY evidence produced on the internet could even reasonably be relied upon. Why would I produce ANY evidence which will instead just open me to challenges? More trash talking from you dummies? Dream on! LOL

SEAJ
lol...Datuk! if your evidence are concrete and i see you accused everywehere, i see no reason that you fear to reveal them!
Old 07-02-2015, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanster View Post
lol...Datuk! if your evidence are concrete and i see you accused everywehere, i see no reason that you fear to reveal them!
If he has evidence will quietly pm his mod taikor lol why still cry mom cry father
Old 07-02-2015, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanster View Post
Fear? What fear?

Fear of what?
Just that I ain't gonna fall into your trap - Reveal and open up another can of worm? Another inquisition?
Some more rubbish and crap discussions which will just bury the topic at hand? The Crooks/Stealth Agents amongst us!

Not my intention to defend myself - my intention is just to tell everybody what I know about how stealth agents operate, how to spot them and how to avoid them.

Believe it or not, no skin off my back

SEAJ

Ps - Welcome ! A new addition to the discussions.... or are you just yet another clone?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1