The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-04-2023, 05:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
the worst shared toilet is those with dual door. Sometimes I forget which door to open after shower….LOL
It will be nice, then you can check out the other ml and decide if you want visit on next outing 😁
Old 30-04-2023, 06:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried to book yiyi just now and got informed that "记录太少” apparently just having your number in the database isn't enough anymore zzzzz
Old 30-04-2023, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Yan Yan whom I visited a few days back

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-yan-yan/

There has already been quite a few MRs for her and I would mostly agree with the comments from other bros.
Looks: 7/10 above average looking in my opinion, slight 10-20% discount from her pics
Location: 7/10 area G, not ideal for some bros but very convenient for me. Her condo unit is very new and clean
Massage: 10/10 top notch with excellent strength and precision. I would put her on par Man Man, Arissa, Tu Tu etc. I actually extended my session by 30 mins to enjoy more of the massage.
Sensual: 7/10 kissing all over body, with HDLY while propping up your legs on her thighs in prone position. After flipping over, SOP HJ while licking my nips. I didn't ask for zhut zhut. Tried to roam down south but she said she was on code red that day. HJ was good with just the right amount of pressure and speed applied. Overall, seems vanilla for me but YMMV if you are Robert or Andy Lau
Attitude: 10/10 lively, can hold a good conversation, offered to wipe me down after showering and offered water before and after the action. Special mention on the fact that she gave me the full 90 mins of my session, not a minute less. Maybe it helped that I was her last customer for the day.

RTM - Yes, adding her to my rotation list
Old 30-04-2023, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
2 weeks ago, it was the Xiao Long Nv saga, i went n tried for myself, so she is no crazy girl. Quite enjoyable session for me.

2 weeks later a new saga unfolded, this time An Qi, none of my business again and not interested in he said-she said, went n tried for myself as i had already planned to try her anyway, and she didnt fly me anywhere. Very enjoyable session for me actually.

Those who chiong long enough.... will know that when u try for yourself, then u know.... what is written here, read can already....
Anqi and xiao long nv how do they compare?
Old 30-04-2023, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
Anqi and xiao long nv how do they compare?
One is "quite", one us "very"... so can guess bah.

C
Old 30-04-2023, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopdepoop View Post
Tried to book yiyi just now and got informed that "记录太少” apparently just having your number in the database isn't enough anymore zzzzz
Other than that, MLs are also worried about dated info. If your only record is years away, they tend to not take it as priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
the worst shared toilet is those with dual door. Sometimes I forget which door to open after shower….LOL
That's why my preference is still 'stay alone'. There are many ways to screw up, just outside the gate when they leave and that is the only road in, at the gate when you enter, at the lift, at the door, in the living room, etc lol.
Old 30-04-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zander8686 View Post
I want to ask some seasoned bros for advice. Is the service time based or based on completion of the stuff that you paid for?

Example I had booked a one hour session with a ML and everything as stated finished in about 30-40min and the ML said I got to leave as she have another customer here already waiting even though the time is not up yet. She said that only shop go by time.
Most MLs pace their session to end at abt 50mins mark.
Even if sensual was done with alot of time remaining, some also chat/massage until time's up.

However, i guess it depends on the vibes with the ml. I booked a ML once for 90mins but left at 60mins. Boring session + lack of feel, might as well leave early sometimes
Old 30-04-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
One is "quite", one us "very"... so can guess bah.
Wah observant sia never see that but ya he left hints
Old 30-04-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wah observant sia never see that but ya he left hints
I visited xnv before so I reckon the first session should be quite "standard", she did offer to shower me which I didn't take up (disclaimer: guessing this is her standard service so I post here). So unless young cute looks and shower is your thing... but I did rtm her once and I got a feeling she can be very playful once more familiar. Didn’t visit aq so cannot comment.

C
Old 30-04-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes as what bro SS said, one of my regular ML told me before if your record is too long ago with too few records they might be cautious and not take in case you sold your number away to fish.
In fact I was shown a record by a senior bro I know and I only saw 2 records with no comments. It could also be that most of the records are in another database the ML doesn’t use I’m not sure. So always good to have MLs add your record in once in a while.
Old 30-04-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Other than that, MLs are also worried about dated info. If your only record is years away, they tend to not take it as priority.
Pretty sure my most recent record is in January /shrug
Visit other ml I guess
Old 30-04-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 17
battlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
MR for Yan Yan whom I visited a few days back

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-yan-yan/

There has already been quite a few MRs for her and I would mostly agree with the comments from other bros.
Looks: 7/10 above average looking in my opinion, slight 10-20% discount from her pics
Location: 7/10 area G, not ideal for some bros but very convenient for me. Her condo unit is very new and clean
Massage: 10/10 top notch with excellent strength and precision. I would put her on par Man Man, Arissa, Tu Tu etc. I actually extended my session by 30 mins to enjoy more of the massage.
Sensual: 7/10 kissing all over body, with HDLY while propping up your legs on her thighs in prone position. After flipping over, SOP HJ while licking my nips. I didn't ask for zhut zhut. Tried to roam down south but she said she was on code red that day. HJ was good with just the right amount of pressure and speed applied. Overall, seems vanilla for me but YMMV if you are Robert or Andy Lau
Attitude: 10/10 lively, can hold a good conversation, offered to wipe me down after showering and offered water before and after the action. Special mention on the fact that she gave me the full 90 mins of my session, not a minute less. Maybe it helped that I was her last customer for the day.

RTM - Yes, adding her to my rotation list
thanks for sharing, up your point.
Old 30-04-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
noobie77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/juan-zi-massage/

One of my fav masseur. Pretty and slim and photos are 99% accurate. She is hardworking and provide a good massage. Boobs massage is sensual and turn me on. Came quickly with her skillfulness.
Old 30-04-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Most MLs pace their session to end at abt 50mins mark.
Even if sensual was done with alot of time remaining, some also chat/massage until time's up.

However, i guess it depends on the vibes with the ml. I booked a ML once for 90mins but left at 60mins. Boring session + lack of feel, might as well leave early sometimes
I feel 60 min session is just nice. An ML who is great GFE, convo and eating/drinking partner for 60 will often turn awkward in 90. The best 90 scenario for me is lie down together after the deed and she continues to do edging me while chatting.

My worst/best overshot was with XLNv (OG one). After the deed, she fell asleep holding my 2IC. Obviously crept past an hour and then she hurriedly shooed me out with the next customer hiding in a corner outside the unit. If the bro is reading, now you know what happened
Old 30-04-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Then move on to other ladies, that Yi-Yi not worth $120. Plenty of better other options out there.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1