The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-04-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Sharing my humble reviews of my current top 2 in terms of good massage...

1) tutu
https://sglonelyguy21.com/tu-tu-massage/
Location: Apartment in the east near Green Line; very convenient for BMW/private tpt. Ample parking locations nearby. Room is clean and cosy, very comfortable feel. 8/10

Appearance: mid-20s; pretty lass. 7.5/10

Shower: ownself. NA

Massage: good strength and technique, professional feel. 9/10

Sensual/HJ: 7/10. SN, got the gf feel but no zhutting. Still enjoyable nonetheless.

Concluding remarks: missed booking her twice as the timings couldn't match; managed on the third time and must say no regrets. excellent choice for a good rub down by a pretty lass.

RTM: RTMed a couple of times.

2) Angelbaby
https://sglonelyguy21.com/angelbaby-massage/
Location: Central near to purple line; convenient for private tpt/ drivers. Limited parking available. Room is cosy but a little dark, due to the curtain perhaps. 7/10

Appearance: late-20s, OL looks, nice figure with augmented headlights. Well-maintained. 8/10

Shower: Listed but didn't get it. Hope i get it the next round. NA

Massage: strong, good technique with some cracking. dont let her small stature fool you. 8/10

Sensual/HJ: 7.5/10. Deed done SN; the only ML i encountered (so far) who puts on perfume. Smells nice, got the seductive feel. The HJ was slightly mechanical though, would be nice if the play time can last a bit longer but nothing to complain for a first timer.

Concluding remarks: of the appointments with the MLs til date, she was one of the hardest-to-get ML, my texts to her went ignored most of the times; remembered i contacted her from late last year and only managed to get her this month. Almost gave up, but glad i didn't! When i shared the above with her she had a good laugh and said i "pursued" her for two years.. k la k la, let her be happy abit for that. Good massage, GFE a little limited but overall a nice person. Hopefully will get to see her more often.

RTM: Yes!

The above may be TDLR for some bros (sorry lah must put up a proper MR); if you are dying for a good massage and need a pocket sized summary; go for:
1) Tutu if you like a young lass with good massage
2) Angel baby if you like a well-balanced package

YMMV. Cheers

Last edited by melikemsg; 16-04-2023 at 05:25 PM. Reason: removed love MR as she is RTCing soon...
Old 16-04-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6618 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/nina-massage/

Luckily I tried Nina's service today and learnt from her that her gd friend LL will be back real soon, most probably next week. How I wish I can have tarma with a D and F cupper with really great sensual.
u can always book them for tarma, but minimum 2hrs booking hor....
Old 16-04-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post

The above may be TDLR for some bros (sorry lah must put up a proper MR); if you are dying for a good massage and need a pocket sized summary; go for:
1) Tutu if you like a young lass with good massage
2) Angel baby if you like a well-balanced package

YMMV. Cheers
Angelbaby massage is good. I think if done on a massage bed would be like those proper TCM sort of massage. Agree with the balanced part.
Old 16-04-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
Not going to reveal the name but she is definitely popular here. Yes, very popular kind

There is a towel laced on the bed. After the operation, just before I leave, she rearranged the same piece to remove the wrinkles. The next brother is going to use it too...well, I am not sure my number in that day.

Lessons learned is to request for shower together. Anyway, can't expect high standards for fast food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Who sia? That’s very Eeewwwwwwwww….. hygiene is quite important.
Old 16-04-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
Not going to reveal the name but she is definitely popular here. Yes, very popular kind
Vanilla or more heavy flavoured one? I assume the latter?

C
Old 16-04-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

That's why when someone flagrantly makes passing judgement, especially making very bad comments on another's mental state, which is cruel... I had to ask for a more detailed explanation. And remember, there will always be another side to the story.

In this case, seems like the fella isn't a nice fella. From overstaying, to withholding payment, to making her feel unsafe, to being rude, to scolding her, to being just plain mean. Just wow... thanks bro lanrenyige for helping us see clearer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanrenyige View Post
Regarding the issue with Xiao Long Nv...

On that night, she actually was about to head out to meet her friend, but the bro stayed on after the session to have a meal. (Don’t know where the pizza actually came from.) Then he overstayed for over 30mins at that point of time, before she finally said that she needed to go find her friend. Maybe the bro felt bad and wanted to send her over. Cause she’s used to walking over, so she assumed that he was walking her to the location, so she agreed.

When they were down, she realized it’s by car, she rejected but was half pushed into the car. I said half push cause she hasn’t received the payment from the bro after everything. Then when she was in the car she asked for the payment, the bro said something like, ‘you remembered? In most cases most ML would have forgotten about it.’ (Something along the line, cause I can’t remember the exact words.) Almost didn’t want to give the payment.

So came the infamous journey, where he said she started to shout and scream at him. I’ve been to her friend’s place before as well. If I walk, around 5mins and I would have arrived there. By driving, it would take around 1-2mins max.

That bro said that he don’t know the way well, but based on what was told, he got xln number from her friend. So not sure why he said don’t know the way. Maybe he don’t drive to the place often. She said he drove past the place and went further. And even when he drove back, he went past the location again. So she told him to stop and let her drop off. He started to scold her and ask her to shut up and stop shouting, when she just told him to turn into the correct road and asked him to stop. So she started to cry, when he didn't stop and scolded her. When he finally alighted her, he still stared at her like she spoiled his mood. That’s just what I heard from her. I just find that it’s important for her side of the story to be out also.
Old 16-04-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
Has CIM is considered 'heavy flavoured'?

I don't think any ML want to shower more than 10 times a day. I reasonably assume the rest of other ML did the same. Whenever they remind not to kiss their body, I comply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Vanilla or more heavy flavoured one? I assume the latter?
Old 16-04-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
Has CIM is considered 'heavy flavoured'?

I don't think any ML want to shower more than 10 times a day. I reasonably assume the rest of other ML did the same. Whenever they remind not to kiss their body, I comply.
Thanks for sharing more hints.

There were MLs in the past who does shower after each session until their skin dried up. However, as you just mentioned they don't exist nowadays.

C
Old 16-04-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
u can always book them for tarma, but minimum 2hrs booking hor....
It will be difficult if they are staying far apart. Hopefully LL won't be staying near xxxxxxxx mall again. U must have enjoyed the tarma before.

Last edited by Javabeans; 16-04-2023 at 08:53 PM.
Old 16-04-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Pinkjuice24 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-xi-xi/

Anyone tried her before ? Lmk if any good thanks
Old 16-04-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:

There were MLs in the past who does shower after each session until their skin dried up. However, as you just mentioned they don't exist nowadays.
Every time this shower and dry skin pops up, reminds me of mint.
2 showers every client, in that span of 3-4 yrs that I visited her, no complaints at all. I think Natelie does that too previously, not sure about now.

For those shared bathroom unit, I will avoid feasting on their body on the first visit. 1 bathroom share by 2 bros plus 2 MLs, where got chance to clean properly.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 16-04-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Every time this shower and dry skin pops up, reminds me of mint.
Yeah I was referring to her

C
Old 16-04-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7181 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays most of the shower can only fit one people in, due to the shower screen, want to request for shower together also difficult
Old 16-04-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Last time I saw Aimee washing her tits and boobies only
I think that’s more than enough already
Old 16-04-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute
Because of that person, she lost almost 2 days of income and Friday, Saturday some more. Best biz days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
That's why when someone flagrantly makes passing judgement, especially making very bad comments on another's mental state, which is cruel... I had to ask for a more detailed explanation. And remember, there will always be another side to the story.

In this case, seems like the fella isn't a nice fella. From overstaying, to withholding payment, to making her feel unsafe, to being rude, to scolding her, to being just plain mean. Just wow... thanks bro lanrenyige for helping us see clearer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1