The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 26-01-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
When I first met XX, she told me she is not afraid of me unlike others.
Also keep want to talk, but I dont want to talk and want massage only...

Talking too much results in disrupting the momentum of massage.
Totally, short talk ok. If continue long talk, mostly ml will lost focus on massage.
Old 26-01-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
huge meh.so so la. i don like their pants though, so tight one.

She ice queen meh, I felt like she talk alot. Maybe once familiar she will talk more alr. The real ice queen i think is XX . if u don talk she really can dont talk also whole session
Haha a good example of good chemistry, think most of us just didn’t have the chemistry. I got a ok ok chemistry with XX. You don’t like to yoga pants?
Old 26-01-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 9
Eternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of lightEternit is a glorious beacon of light

anyone tried the massage inside Yishun Safra? I saw a massage girl listed in sgbeautycastle, contacted her and she say she work in Yishun Safra?
Old 26-01-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternit View Post
anyone tried the massage inside Yishun Safra? I saw a massage girl listed in sgbeautycastle, contacted her and she say she work in Yishun Safra?
Link?

Inside Yishun Safra also start to do lap sup?
Old 26-01-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Quote:
Go before mostly aunty
Old 26-01-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Which girl wor? Don’t mind go for massage there then can just go downstairs afterwards eat mac
Old 26-01-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Her jugs are huge, and she wears granny panties.

Her ass felt like those IKEA cushion.
I have a hunch she's already married and gave birth...
I actually super turn on by the granny panties leh, feel like she innocent innocent 傻大姐 liddat. M*** on the other hand with her sexy black thong turn me on in a different way, like a slutty maid liddat. S*** lagi best, turn me on in the most confusing way with her height and big hands that make her feel like a transvestite and later furiously finger blasting my ass and prostate to heaven
Old 26-01-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
I actually super turn on by the granny panties leh, feel like she innocent innocent 傻大姐 liddat. M*** on the other hand with her sexy black thong turn me on in a different way, like a slutty maid liddat. S*** lagi best, turn me on in the most confusing way with her height and big hands that make her feel like a transvestite and later furiously finger blasting my ass and prostate to heaven
Doesnt seem like anyone took L**** the motherly look.
Could experience incest
Old 27-01-2022, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Doesnt seem like anyone took L**** the motherly look.
Could experience incest
Yeah there are a couple that always end up at the bottom of the list. Sekali hidden gem no one knows
Old 27-01-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Upz you.
Power ah, you had tried how many of them?
Old 27-01-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Upz you.
Power ah, you had tried how many of them?
The same few lor, and also Swarovski.

I’m an optimist, and always bring extra cash with me in case one day go down suddenly they manpower shortage and then Albee have to stand in to massage. No need say too much immediately take 1.5hr hot oil plus standby two blue Yusuf ishaak for GQ plus top up for auto roam also I willing.
Old 27-01-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
The same few lor, and also Swarovski.

I’m an optimist, and always bring extra cash with me in case one day go down suddenly they manpower shortage and then Albee have to stand in to massage. No need say too much immediately take 1.5hr hot oil plus standby two blue Yusuf ishaak for GQ plus top up for auto roam also I willing.
Who is swarovski? Haha wonder if albee knows all is aiming at her
Old 28-01-2022, 02:15 AM
Samster

qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
The fanous ang pai ML who gave good svcs and extra ECA is back...
what is the ml name start with?
Old 28-01-2022, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Who is swarovski? Haha wonder if albee knows all is aiming at her
albee is reception? syt?

swarovski i guess is the ml start with C
Old 28-01-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 15
CruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to behold

this morning 11am tried to book angpai ML s*** at J*

tmd full....... seriously... the popularity is through the roof. i tired quite a few other ML already. all the bros here say until so power. i wan to try myself. but seriously so hard to book....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1