The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 22-01-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 15
zeek_fon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzeek_fon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzeek_fon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jalan Sultan

JSP quite quiet today. Saw Linda, Annie and Jessie. Vivi table light not on believe not in.
Old 22-01-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 20
fire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud of

Anyone knows where the lady cindy/joyce working at? Long time nv go jsp.
Old 22-01-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerman881 View Post
my semen got difficulty coming out while fj-ing angie. I realize i cannot f GILF.
Pump her doggie style.
Old 22-01-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
PigLayEgg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire_element View Post
Still around. Saw her 2 days ago.
Old 23-01-2022, 08:29 AM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
walk past ivy shop she keep jioing for raw and aj. which i decline her
Very strange. I walk past her shop she never jio me until like tat
Old 23-01-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ahpong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
You are neither yantao nor rich lah.
Old 23-01-2022, 10:53 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire_element View Post
+144 for you to hit the 1k mark

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-01-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 20
fire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud of

Yeah...thank you bro.
*returned*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
+144 for you to hit the 1k mark
Old 23-01-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1608 / Power: 13
sincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Yup bro...base on realistic usual reaction even by just walking 1 round at lvl 4 hor....which i've done a walk along with my colleague yesterday evening 6pm++

Their reaction is common, thai alley ladies, Honey & Sofia, just silently glance on passerby,Linda glassdoor close maybe serving...

As for station pathway chinese Gilf, "Lady boss Amy, Ah Mah Annie, Joyce in gold dye hair like roleplay 1" gatherup blabbering, Angie alone 1 side near escalator.

Salon short hair lady boss Lisa happen not see us as we glide pass in secs, her back room use by Irene.

No sight of Thai Jessie unit active, as for M'sian Ivy also just rise her head when detected us walk pass only use her eyes judge us up&down with a reserve courtesy smile nia...no jioing at all as we glide pass like excursion tourist ahha...

As we plan to exit, Chinese Gilfs were surprised, then Joyce commented "howcome we no visit any at all, is it save $ & go home play ownself...ahaha"

Upon hearing we also laugh, just politely bid goodbye, cos just showcasing my colleague abt this place.

Additional share & can recommend for clean standard :
In the end just spent some $70+ for 1hr40mins, still at JSP lvl1 #01-23 Zhongxin Foot Gym (众鑫足道馆), for a decent clean Foot+Head Family Style Massage (头疗肩颈经络疏通) by Amy ( From Jilin China) for 40min+100mins service, due to poor sleeping quality. Okay, it's painful to untie knots, but after effect is there, head neck shoulder discomfort relieved effectively.
Old 23-01-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpong View Post
You are neither yantao nor rich lah.
Yah...maybe also :-)
Old 23-01-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 17
VeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to behold

Went to walk around yesterday at Sultan Plaza. Noticed level 1 alley, near the toilet area, there was a sliding door with the note by appointment only. Tried knocking to find more details, cause not sure the place offers. But no answer. Any idea bros?
Old 23-01-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 17
ReDDHead has much to be proud ofReDDHead has much to be proud ofReDDHead has much to be proud ofReDDHead has much to be proud ofReDDHead has much to be proud ofReDDHead has much to be proud ofReDDHead has much to be proud ofReDDHead has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerman881 View Post
my semen got difficulty coming out while fj-ing angie. I realize i cannot f GILF.
Me too, GILF was never on my bucket list.
Returned your ups with thanks
Old 23-01-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeloCityGoo View Post
Went to walk around yesterday at Sultan Plaza. Noticed level 1 alley, near the toilet area, there was a sliding door with the note by appointment only. Tried knocking to find more details, cause not sure the place offers. But no answer. Any idea bros?
Lol..... I hope you did not try to open that door.
That is a legitimate clean joint. The lady owner is damned pissed as many guys have mistaken her shop as Pokemon's and has even called the cops on a couple of occasions to deal with these nuisance guys.
Old 23-01-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeloCityGoo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Lol..... I hope you did not try to open that door.
That is a legitimate clean joint. The lady owner is damned pissed as many guys have mistaken her shop as Pokemon's and has even called the cops on a couple of occasions to deal with these nuisance guys.
Clean or dirty joint it's best not to knock/open the door. If it's dirty joint they might think you're mata. If it's closed just come back another time to check unless a signage is already put up lol

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 24-01-2022, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
That is bcos I know Ivy does not need to do that to get business. So not surprising she never jio you that way.

The MLs there are not stupid to that level where they will destroy their own rice bowl. No logic for them to openly offer raw to any customer. If you are a regular, they will know your preferences.

Of cos there are those here who have other motives for their own post. Whatever the motive, pls try to respect these ladies as they are just trying their best to make a living.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1