The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2021, 09:50 PM
🤙🌖🤞

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13564 / Power: 42
WatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BEST FOOD DISCUSSION - Palatable, Savory, Delicious Food Found In ASEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturbo View Post
TS AhSoon, upped u back (im sure that zap was unintentional)
my bad bad carelessness ..
Up u back
Quote:
Originally Posted by teki View Post
So nice of you bro, up back after zapping!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhSoonNo1 View Post
AhSoonNo1 up +8.

I already pm reply to bro watsupzzz to inform him I am ok and not upset.
My bad... tks for understanding bro u have a big heart.

Your nice sharing is what keeps SG and everyone going thru this 2 difficult years..

Samsters upz me the 2nd time, will rtn when completed the 1st round...tks much

1. Goalie, 2. Love 6969, 3. szczesny, 4. Andrew101, 5. sc slayer, 6. 69sex, 7. Tho66, 8. Me Siam Bu, 9.
Old 22-11-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6087 / Power: 11
AhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond repute

[Please Do Not Qoute Long Post]

Ex-Restaurant Sous Chef Opens Hip Taiwanese Hawker Joint With 36-Item Menu In Jurong Industrial Estate

The details
Str Tao Taiwan Cuisine is at #01-130, 48 Toh Guan Rd E, S608586. Tel: 8141-2653. Open daily except Thu, 11am – 9.30pm.

https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/haw...-east-15449822

Signature Braised Pork Rice, $6.80
Sizable chunks of pork belly – a departure from the finer pieces you’d typically get in one of Taiwan’s most iconic comfort foods – are braised for two hours with fried shallots, soya paste and a secret mix of spices (we taste some star anise and cinnamon), and served over Taiwanese pearl rice.

Taiwan Mee Sua with Oyster, $6.80
Umami-rich bonito flakes form the base of this competent bowl of mee sua, contrasted against the intensity of a heaping spoonful of minced, raw garlic and a generous splash of black vinegar. While we enjoy it, those who aren’t fond of the punchiness of raw garlic might want to ask Johnson to lay off on it, though he swears by it. “It’s a must-have,” he says. We got ours with plump, clean-tasting oysters – quite delish.

Fried Rice with Pan-Fried Pork Cutlet, $7.80
This dish is getting quite trendy, perhaps even on the verge of becoming ubiquitous, something Johnson is also aware of. That said, we wouldn’t call this one of his star dishes. We found the Taiwanese pearl rice grains lacking in wok hei and a little clumpy (though still chewy). The odd salad of shredded lettuce and sesame dressing on the side doesn’t do much for us either.

Taiwan Braised Beef Ramen Soup, $10.80 (8 DAYS Pick!)
The most expensive item on Str Tao Taiwan Cuisine’s menu, for good reason. You get a generous portion of beef shank that’s first sauteed with fermented bean paste and garlic, then left to bubble away for five hours with cinnamon, star anise and peppercorns. The result is an umami-rich, hefty broth that’s very slurpable. It’s served with thin rice noodles and diced salted veg, as well as a generous spoonful of chilli oil. The beef, which comes as sizable chunks, isn’t fall-apart tender – our only gripe – but soft enough to get through within a couple of bites.

Hungry GoWHERE!
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Singapore
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Asean
Singapore Michelin Star Awards

Minimum 4 pts to exchange.
Old 22-11-2021, 11:08 AM
Samster

AhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by takashi31400 View Post
Bro AhSoonNo1

Thank you very much for your sharing.
Just to double confirm for cheft chik,from google map show that they are temporarily close....
Are they operating now?
Just called Chef Chik and the person answering said yes temporary closed and will reopen sometime next month. No opening date fixed but will update FB and Google page when reopen. Stay tune.

Hungry GoWHERE!

Old 22-11-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatssupZ View Post
My bad... tks for understanding bro u have a big heart.

Your nice sharing is what keeps SG and everyone going thru this 2 difficult years..
Only points and nothing else. Sharing is caring.

Thank you for supporting my thread.

Hungry GoWHERE!

Old 22-11-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just called Chef Chik and the person answering said yes temporary closed and will reopen sometime next month. No opening date fixed but will update FB and Google page when reopen. Stay tune.
Jialat! bro ahsoon you really called chef? Some kind of relationship?

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 23-11-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibueyJiaLat View Post
Jialat! bro ahsoon you really called chef? Some kind of relationship?
Google search has a phone number and I called the number. The person answered the call and my questions.

Hungry GoWHERE!

Old 24-11-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
FordMustang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFordMustang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Did he say why it was closed?
Old 24-11-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
PantherB6768 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Taiwan Mee Sua with Oyster, $6.80
Umami-rich bonito flakes form the base of this competent bowl of mee sua, contrasted against the intensity of a heaping spoonful of minced, raw garlic and a generous splash of black vinegar. While we enjoy it, those who aren’t fond of the punchiness of raw garlic might want to ask Johnson to lay off on it, though he swears by it. “It’s a must-have,” he says. We got ours with plump, clean-tasting oysters – quite delish.
Nice, one of Taiwan's fav dish.
Old 25-11-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

JOFA Meepok Review: New Hawker Stall Serving Zhnged-Up Mee Pok With Fried Fish Sticks, Scallops

https://eatbook.sg/jofa-meepok/

Address: 824 Tampines Street 81, #01-38, Singapore 520824
Opening hours: Fri-Wed 10am to 2pm, 5:30pm to 8pm

To kickstart my meal, I went straight for their dry Signature Minced Meat Noodles ($6). I must say, I was quite impressed by the plethora of ingredients within this bowl of bak chor mee, as it contained slices of abalone, a plump scallop, two to three clams and more. It also had the usual suspects of minced meat, lean meat pieces, as well as a QQ-looking fishball.

Next, I went for the simple bowl of soup Minced Meat Noodles ($4.50) with mee kia for a change. Differing from the bowl of seafood noodles, this one contained meatballs, minced meat, meat slices, and a fishball. The broth was fairly light in colour, with bits of rendered pork fat peeking through.

Hungry GoWHERE!

Old 25-11-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6065 / Power: 11
SkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

JOFA Meepok Review: New Hawker Stall Serving Zhnged-Up Mee Pok With Fried Fish Sticks, Scallops

To kickstart my meal, I went straight for their dry Signature Minced Meat Noodles ($6). I must say, I was quite impressed by the plethora of ingredients within this bowl of bak chor mee, as it contained slices of abalone, a plump scallop, two to three clams and more. It also had the usual suspects of minced meat, lean meat pieces, as well as a QQ-looking fishball.

Thank you for sharing and will try soon.

Min 5 points to exchange.
Old 25-11-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=AhSoonNo1;20957708][Please Do Not Qoute Long Post]

Bro Ah Soon, u shld try the prawn noodle also, 2 stall away same kopitiam.
Old 26-11-2021, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future

Bro AhSoonNo1

Noted with many many thanks.

Quote:
Old 26-11-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6065 / Power: 11
SkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post

Great lobang.

Min 5 points to exchange.
Old 26-11-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
dapperguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Prawn noodle one of my fav, will try too
Old 27-11-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Ex-Peony Jade Staff Open Cantonese Eatery With PJ-Style Dishes Like Lobster Noodles

31 Pagoda Street, S059190. Open daily except Tue, 11am-3pm; 5.30pm-10pm

https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/new...court-15457060

The menu
Peony Jade fans would find Fortune Court’s menu familiar, though not identical. The portions here are similar to PJ’s regular-sized dishes (the smallest size it offers besides Medium and Large), and priced accordingly. There’s no GST charge at Fortune Court, and prices start from $6.80 for an Eggplant with Floss appetiser. There’s also an XO Lobster Ee Fu Noodles ($40) with a 400g to 500g Boston lobster, with a similar dish going for around $56 for a 600g lobster with noodles at Peony Jade. Other PJ-style dishes we found were favourites like Egg White Conpoy with Crab Meat ($14.80), Chef’s Three Cup Beef ($15.80), Chef’s Signature Prawn ($14.80) in salted egg yolk sauce, and Fortune’s Buddha Jump Over The Wall ($31.90).

Hungry GoWHERE!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1