The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2021, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 3
DiogoPang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BEST FOOD DISCUSSION - Palatable, Savory, Delicious Food Found In ASEAN

So many good food posted. Thanks.
Old 13-11-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!
Red face Re: BEST FOOD DISCUSSION - Palatable, Savory, Delicious Food Found In ASEAN

Hi any Cantonese style seafood porridge to share ?thanks
Old 14-11-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
HaoJiaoXiangQi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
Agree with u. Makes me hungry 😋
Same here bro!
Old 14-11-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6087 / Power: 11
AhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond repute

Nicher

71 Seng Poh Rd, #01-49 Singapore 160071
Mon - Wed, 12pm - 3pm
Fri - Sat, 12pm - 3pm

Nicher Review: Ex-MBS Pastry Chef Opens Hipster Hawker Stall Selling Earl Grey And Matcha Cakes
https://nicher.com.sg/

Hungry GoWHERE!
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Singapore
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Asean
Singapore Michelin Star Awards

Minimum 4 pts to exchange.
Old 14-11-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6065 / Power: 11
SkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyIsMighty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhSoonNo1 View Post
Nicher

71 Seng Poh Rd, #01-49 Singapore 160071
Mon - Wed, 12pm - 3pm
Fri - Sat, 12pm - 3pm

Nicher Review: Ex-MBS Pastry Chef Opens Hipster Hawker Stall Selling Earl Grey And Matcha Cakes
https://nicher.com.sg/

Looks good for nice breakfast.

Min 5 points to exchange.
Old 14-11-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
AnaR1618 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Always nice to read food recommendation. Thanks so much for sharing.
Old 16-11-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

AhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaR1618 View Post
Always nice to read food recommendation. Thanks so much for sharing.
Stay tune for more food.

Hungry GoWHERE!

Old 16-11-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
donten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Chef Jimmy also recommended their Marinated New Zealand Lamb Cutlets ($24.50). Meet 4 Meat uses its own ‘secret’ proprietary blend for the lamb’s marinade. The dish comes with a generous serving of lamb and a sweet balsamic glaze. I was impressed by the quality of the meat – the lamb had just the right level of fat content. Therefore, the lamb remained moist which made for a palatable bite. It had a caramelised char which gave it a touch of smokiness. However, I was unable to taste much of the marinade. The meat did taste quite gamy, but that gaminess was balanced by the sweet and acidic balsamic glaze drizzled on the plate.
This looks delicious. Drooling!
Old 17-11-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Chef Chik Review: Legit Cantonese Hawker Food At Haig Road By Ex-Hotel Chef From Hong Kong

Address: 13 Haig Road, #01-36, Singapore 430014
Opening hours: Tue-Sat 12pm to 7:30pm

https://eatbook.sg/chef-chik-haig-road/

Originally from Hong Kong, Chef Chik came to Singapore more than 28 years ago, and was a chef at several hotel restaurants. He then embarked on a hawker journey with his wife, selling a specially curated list of Cantonese fare at Haig Road Market and Food Centre.

I had to get the Steamed Threadfin Belly ($18) as it was esteemed by many. We were told by the lady boss that it is usually steamed with a light soy base, but Chef Chik genially added fermented black beans so that we’d be able to savour something different, since we were having another dish with a similar base. Do note that the steamed threadfin belly is seasonally priced.

Soups are the epitome of comfort food, and Chef Chik’s Cordyceps White Fungus Steamed Chicken Soup ($6) truly hits the spot. I was first greeted with its aroma, beckoning me to take the first sip. It had a light chicken essence and a low hum of herbal fragrance that was not too overpowering. There was just something about the soup that made me continuously reach out for more.

The Steamed Prawns with Chee Cheong Fun ($18) was an off-menu item, and it was specially recommended by the lady boss. If you appreciate strong garlicky flavours, then you’d savour this dish with gusto. The prawns were nested on a bed of chee cheong fun, while being covered with a blanket of fried garlic, chilli padi, spring onions, and parsley.

Hungry GoWHERE!

Old 17-11-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Chef Chik Review: Legit Cantonese Hawker Food At Haig Road By Ex-Hotel Chef From Hong Kong

Soups are the epitome of comfort food, and Chef Chik’s Cordyceps White Fungus Steamed Chicken Soup ($6) truly hits the spot. I was first greeted with its aroma, beckoning me to take the first sip. It had a light chicken essence and a low hum of herbal fragrance that was not too overpowering. There was just something about the soup that made me continuously reach out for more.

[
Looks great nourishment.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 18-11-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4139 / Power: 16
Dgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Address: 13 Haig Road, #01-36, Singapore 430014
Opening hours: Tue-Sat 12pm to 7:30pm

https://eatbook.sg/chef-chik-haig-road/

Originally from Hong Kong, Chef Chik came to Singapore more than 28 years ago, and was a chef at several hotel restaurants. He then embarked on a hawker journey with his wife, selling a specially curated list of Cantonese fare at Haig Road Market and Food Centre.

I had to get the Steamed Threadfin Belly ($18) as it was esteemed by many. We were told by the lady boss that it is usually steamed with a light soy base, but Chef Chik genially added fermented black beans so that we’d be able to savour something different, since we were having another dish with a similar base. Do note that the steamed threadfin belly is seasonally priced.

The Steamed Prawns with Chee Cheong Fun ($18) was an off-menu item, and it was specially recommended by the lady boss. If you appreciate strong garlicky flavours, then you’d savour this dish with gusto. The prawns were nested on a bed of chee cheong fun, while being covered with a blanket of fried garlic, chilli padi, spring onions, and parsley.

Up you +12. Thanks
Old 18-11-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgoo View Post
Up you +12. Thanks
Thanks for return. Try not to quote long post when reply.

Hungry GoWHERE!

Old 18-11-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16967 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Jiatlat ler…so many good food!
Old 18-11-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
XofXof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanster View Post
Jiatlat ler…so many good food!
Huh? Why got good food also jialat?
Old 19-11-2021, 10:59 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21434 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgoo View Post
Up you +12. Thanks
Slurps you as promised!

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私の身体と魂は、夫に楽しんでもらうためのものです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。
Private viewing for invited guests only.

***The World of Mrs. OIOIO***

*Peekaboo*

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1