The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 26-01-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 20
impreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesepotato View Post
Tried the Viet at L2 corner, it's not super discreet since always got old people chatting outside.

First landmine of 2022 but willingly ventured despite warning from previous bro.

Can say her assets are well made, good to grab and zhut.

Otherwise the renown Vietnamese business acumen of running a factory kicks in. 10min in and out $120 gone.
i think i did passed by this Viet L2 corner ...if i'm not wrong it is beside a "blind massage shop" the look of the Viet really cannot make it in my personal opinion ....i'm sorry to say, it is one of the worse.

Little Johnny: Drin-king, smo-king, and fuc-king.
Old 27-01-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 0
cowboymoomoo is a splendid one to beholdcowboymoomoo is a splendid one to beholdcowboymoomoo is a splendid one to beholdcowboymoomoo is a splendid one to beholdcowboymoomoo is a splendid one to beholdcowboymoomoo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Did you see a SG Clean sticker on the door? Anywhere?

If not, may not be clean then...
Old 27-01-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 3
CunningLingual deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a bad experience at one of the shophouse spas few months ago. Not sure if they are still around. This outlet in front of bus stop.

Went up and saw one hot Thai-looking ML with nice racks and ass standing by the counter. Thought I would get her but instead the PRC counter girl served me. When I told her I wanted to change, she was adamant that I should be served by her. When I got up to change and go, she stopped me and said she would give good service.

But roaming meant extra blue notes, didn't go for it and kept to the minimum. Cos I just wanted to get it over and done with. Left a frustrated person. On the way out saw another hotty bathing with the door open, managed to look and admire for awhile before she turned around and realised I was watching her.

Pls don't ask me for contacts cos I don't have any and just walked in. Wished I had gotten either one of the two hotties instead.
Old 27-01-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Did you confirm upfront that she's the one servicing you??? If not, forever hold your peace...

As they say, do not ASSUME coz it makes an "Ass out of You and Me"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CunningLingual View Post
Had a bad experience at one of the shophouse spas few months ago. Not sure if they are still around. This outlet in front of bus stop.

Went up and saw one hot Thai-looking ML with nice racks and ass standing by the counter. Thought I would get her but instead the PRC counter girl served me. When I told her I wanted to change, she was adamant that I should be served by her. When I got up to change and go, she stopped me and said she would give good service.
instead.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 27-01-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Did you confirm upfront that she's the one servicing you??? If not, forever hold your peace...

As they say, do not ASSUME coz it makes an "Ass out of You and Me"...

I did say when I was paying at the reception that I wanted her. Sorry for leaving out this vital piece of information which rankled you.
Old 27-01-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster (P)

candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, its water under the bridge...Hope you learnt something as you cheong along...

Cool bro...

Quote:
I did say when I was paying at the reception that I wanted her. Sorry for leaving out this vital piece of information which rankled you.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 27-01-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyway, its water under the bridge...Hope you learnt something as you cheong along...

Cool bro...
Definitely! Always a learning experience with the good, bad and repeated ones over the years...

*shakes hands*
Old 27-01-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

But roaming meant extra blue notes, didn't go for it and kept to the minimum. Cos I just wanted to get it over and done with. Left a frustrated person. On the way out saw another hotty bathing with the door open, managed to look and admire for awhile before she turned around and realised I was watching her.

Pls don't ask me for contacts cos I don't have any and just walked in. Wished I had gotten either one of the two hotties instead.
Maybe hint to u....have shower service
Old 28-01-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
A lot of places, you need to get them to confirm one, not just say. Went to places cos was attracted by the lady either at front counter or hanging around there. When go in, cos of similar experience as you in the past, I will always say I want her. They will sometimes pretend to acknowledge and want to collect money from you, but I will double confirm and say to the lady directly "you are free now right?"

Can see some of the more sly front desk staff will try to intervene and try to push others, so I will state upfront if she's not the one then I'm leaving. Caught these tricks quite a few times liao and they then have to admit that the lady I want isn't free but they have other pretty ladies etc. All BS, ask them then who will massage me, they will keep saying it's a pretty/new/young lady and just try to get you to pay up first and go to the room.

Only a few times will they get the actual lady to come out, and 4 out of 5 times, it's enough for me to just take a look and walk away. I do get the occasional gem through their recommendations, though it's really rare
Old 28-01-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
A lot of places, you need to get them to confirm one, not just say. Went to places cos was attracted by the lady either at front counter or hanging around there. When go in, cos of similar experience as you in the past, I will always say I want her. They will sometimes pretend to acknowledge and want to collect money from you, but I will double confirm and say to the lady directly "you are free now right?"

Can see some of the more sly front desk staff will try to intervene and try to push others, so I will state upfront if she's not the one then I'm leaving. Caught these tricks quite a few times liao and they then have to admit that the lady I want isn't free but they have other pretty ladies etc. All BS, ask them then who will massage me, they will keep saying it's a pretty/new/young lady and just try to get you to pay up first and go to the room.

Only a few times will they get the actual lady to come out, and 4 out of 5 times, it's enough for me to just take a look and walk away. I do get the occasional gem through their recommendations, though it's really rare
Been cheonging for about 9 years now but that's a one-off experience as I usually do a booking as opposed to a walk-in unless I'm a regular. What you said above is very very useful and beneficial not only for me but other bros. Thank you Sir for the kind explanation. If I had power I would have upped you! 🙏🏼🙂
Old 28-01-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster (P)

Cant really fault such place sometimes coz they go on a job assignment rotation basis, and the "younger" or "prettier" ones are just the face of the spa to attract the bees. So very very important to chop stamp up front on the charges and the ML who will be servicing us...

Thats why during the old HC days, it is always a thrill to see who walks into the room if its the first time visiting the HC...

Quote:
A lot of places, you need to get them to confirm one, not just say.

Old 28-01-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Cant really fault such place sometimes coz they go on a job assignment rotation basis, and the "younger" or "prettier" ones are just the face of the spa to attract the bees. So very very important to chop stamp up front on the charges and the ML who will be servicing us...

Thats why during the old HC days, it is always a thrill to see who walks into the room if its the first time visiting the HC...

Haha, ya, when you can hear the heels approaching the room.. full of anticipation on what will be coming through the door
Old 28-01-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster (P)

Haizzzzz...truly miss those golden days of cheonging...You either go AAAAAAAA or aaaaaaaa when the door opens...

Quote:
Haha, ya, when you can hear the heels approaching the room.. full of anticipation on what will be coming through the door

Old 28-01-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2574 / Power: 12
tho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond repute

I was on a stayca with my partner near this area just few days ago..
But i had time to run out of the room for awhile cos she was attending a webinar session..

So i decided to go explore abit since i'm reading so much of happenings at this place..

walk walk look look see see.. really got alot of MP around.
So decided to go in and try the level 1 TCM (guess it was mentioned by bros here).

Cut story short..
Here's my FR.

ML - 6/10 (30's big eye PRC)
Name - J****
Boobs - 4/10 (Small and cute bao with pointy nips)
Location - 5/10 (heavy traffic by human, since it is level 1)
Massage - 8/10 (Surprisingly, it was quite a solid & good hard massage)
Special - 6.5/10 (Not too bad.. but i've gotten worst before)
Damage - $50 + $50
RTM - ONLY if i'm around that area again and i seriously need a release..

If you are looking for a place for a haircut, here is a place to go too.. so mannnnnnnny salons here too.. so before i go back.. had a haircut too..
it also act as a form of decoy as to why i went out for more than 1hr..

Been there.. Done that.. Will be doing more...

If you have up me, please leave your nick behind so i can return a favor by upping you..
Old 28-01-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Batsnbreakfast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not to be assumptious but wouldnt staycay lead to release to? Muahahha

Quote:
Originally Posted by tho123goh View Post
I was on a stayca with my partner near this area just few days ago..
But i had time to run out of the room for awhile cos she was attending a webinar session..

So i decided to go explore abit since i'm reading so much of happenings at this place..

walk walk look look see see.. really got alot of MP around.
So decided to go in and try the level 1 TCM (guess it was mentioned by bros here).

Cut story short..
Here's my FR.

ML - 6/10 (30's big eye PRC)
Name - J****
Boobs - 4/10 (Small and cute bao with pointy nips)
Location - 5/10 (heavy traffic by human, since it is level 1)
Massage - 8/10 (Surprisingly, it was quite a solid & good hard massage)
Special - 6.5/10 (Not too bad.. but i've gotten worst before)
Damage - $50 + $50
RTM - ONLY if i'm around that area again and i seriously need a release..

If you are looking for a place for a haircut, here is a place to go too.. so mannnnnnnny salons here too.. so before i go back.. had a haircut too..
it also act as a form of decoy as to why i went out for more than 1hr..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1