The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Johnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Any recommendation on goldhill shopping Center at novena?
TIA

Last edited by Johnlustcrown; 03-01-2022 at 08:20 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 16-01-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 9
starfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Shop opposite famous clinic is closed. Anyone have contact for Cambodia and PRC?
Old 19-01-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
Thomson Ridge 2nd floor MPs and spas are all fj joints, you go there for a quick cum and go so don't expect much. Those who manage to get at least teasing 30 min massage is just lucky and got a new girl who hasn't learn the ropes yet, I haven't experience a decent full package in that area since the Rose Spa days in 2015
Just went to walk around the area around Thomson Ridge again recently. Aside from the red signboard and the one on the ground floor I visited last year I didn't see any more spas on that side.

Opposite I noticed that the 2 joints I was familiar with had both changed their signboard and their name. Not sure if anything else has changed inside. I ended up going to the Sin Ming area.
Old 20-01-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nicenice7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadadi View Post
Just to add bah. . If u have her WeChat , her look maybe 6/10 la
However her massage service will drop after u are return customer
can share contact please
Old 20-01-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1245 / Power: 5
lookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud of

hi guys, anyone knows about this place very near to the roti prata house at upper thomson, got the SPA signboard big big on top of a tcm (i think), beside a bakery. got number there but call already cannot get through one
Old 21-01-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookinground777 View Post
hi guys, anyone knows about this place very near to the roti prata house at upper thomson, got the SPA signboard big big on top of a tcm (i think), beside a bakery. got number there but call already cannot get through one
There used to be a big boob MILF PRC that works there but I lost her contact. Average looking and service is decent but as you noticed she is very hard to get a hold of.

I usually am in that area during the afternoon or early evening and I see the place is closed.
Old 21-01-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
kkk100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Which good MP to intro nearby upper thomson station?
Old 21-01-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

she is still around at the same location. You just need to use your Apps to search for her when you are nearby.
her joint will always look closed on the outside.
nowadays, she only takes in regulars via appointment. not time watching at all, and each time a nice experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
There used to be a big boob MILF PRC that works there but I lost her contact. Average looking and service is decent but as you noticed she is very hard to get a hold of.

I usually am in that area during the afternoon or early evening and I see the place is closed.
Old 21-01-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

On Jan 16th late night, I went for a walk around the vinicity, and a ML's looks caught my eye. Turned out she is 36E and a "white tiger". Had a good time with her.
Have shared her contact with several Bros on Telegram.
For sure I will RTF ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkk100 View Post
Which good MP to intro nearby upper thomson station?
Old 23-01-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Thanks guys! Everytime pass by will be curious about their YTF doused in the brown sauce. Will check out the next time and order 1 serving to try!
Same here, eventually ordered one. If you have tried Ampang YTF, this one must be a variant. (Ampang as in Malaysia). Just to set expectation.
Old 24-01-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
mrballz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone visit wen wen before? short hair one. how’s her service?
Old 24-01-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros tried ivy at her new place? Much more secluded and easier to park! Only con is no back door
Old 24-01-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 15
beaChb0y has much to be proud ofbeaChb0y has much to be proud ofbeaChb0y has much to be proud ofbeaChb0y has much to be proud ofbeaChb0y has much to be proud ofbeaChb0y has much to be proud ofbeaChb0y has much to be proud ofbeaChb0y has much to be proud ofbeaChb0y has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Any bros tried ivy at her new place? Much more secluded and easier to park! Only con is no back door
I went once. Definitely easy to park and room is way bigger and nicer. But also very open
Old 27-01-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 7
MelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud of

Anyone know where did Porsche from hp spa 1 go?

TIA
Old 27-01-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
DunTouchMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

(deleted on request of messeur)

Last edited by DunTouchMe; 18-02-2022 at 07:12 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1