The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Went back to find yuan yuan and got tempted into a fj this time, overall not bad.

Did go to the 2nd lvl shop and saw 2 young viet girls, going to try soon.
Old 27-12-2021, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
Went back to find yuan yuan and got tempted into a fj this time, overall not bad.

+6 for exchange
Old 28-12-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 8
Pekochee is a name known to allPekochee is a name known to allPekochee is a name known to allPekochee is a name known to allPekochee is a name known to allPekochee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post

Please share the name of the level 2 shop, where is it?
Old 04-01-2022, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Conor34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaboutmalays View Post
Thanks bro. Glad you enjoyed it!
Hi can share?
Old 04-01-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Recently had a ML. She is older looking. Very likely in her 40s. But her body is really nice. Very petite and nice sized tits (not too big). Also has beautiful tattooes in the right places. Huge turn on for me to see them while banging her shaved and tight pussy.

She walked in wearing a tiny mini skirt with lacy g string. Wow! She started me off by placing me on my hands and knees. She then open my butt cheeks and ate out my ass and balls. She also BBBJ me in the same position switching between my ass, balls and dick. She then slid underneath me (still on hands and knees) and continued the bbbj. Then I turned around. Wow, I was finally able to see how she sucked my cock. Really full suction. She continued (no rush) until I was ready to fuck her in all sorts of positions. Lots of moaning from her (fake or not, I don’t know lol) but it was a huge turn on. Finished the deed, paid and left very satisfied.

Ratings:
Looks: 6-7/10 Milf
Body: 8/10 petite, shaved pussy
BBBj: 8-9/10
AR: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10

RTF: Yes!

PM me for further details. Will share only with bros with good reputation and contribute FRs.
Care to share 😀
Old 04-01-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 15
crushjunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Recently had a ML. She is older looking. Very likely in her 40s. But her body is really nice. Very petite and nice sized tits (not too big). Also has beautiful tattooes in the right places. Huge turn on for me to see them while banging her shaved and tight pussy.

She walked in wearing a tiny mini skirt with lacy g string. Wow! She started me off by placing me on my hands and knees. She then open my butt cheeks and ate out my ass and balls. She also BBBJ me in the same position switching between my ass, balls and dick. She then slid underneath me (still on hands and knees) and continued the bbbj. Then I turned around. Wow, I was finally able to see how she sucked my cock. Really full suction. She continued (no rush) until I was ready to fuck her in all sorts of positions. Lots of moaning from her (fake or not, I don’t know lol) but it was a huge turn on. Finished the deed, paid and left very satisfied.

Ratings:

PM me for further details. Will share only with bros with good reputation and contribute FRs.

Bro care to share?
Old 04-01-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lamparsoh is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Ratings:

Hi bro, can share the contact keen to try.

TQ
Old 04-01-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 12
EhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Ratings:

Yo Bro! Can share contact? Thanks!
Old 04-01-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteverk View Post
Couldn't sleep on Sunday morning... woke up 3am, and couldn't go back to sleep.
Decided to go out and try my luck.
Went to UPL stretch to try luck.
Reached about 4am, and planned to do one patrol sweep, before balik kamponging.
On the return sweep, a mama-san poked her head out to get me in. Was initially planning to run, as she looked... quite scary. But she did say she had many gals awake, so decided to take the chance. Also got chance to run anyhow.

Gal #1 at Recep had to be at least 50...Pass...
Gal #2 had a nice slender body with great boobs, but her face was so zhnged, it looked super weird... pass
Then S****a walked out, in a shiny red micro-dress and a body to die for. Mai tu liao.

Looks: 7/10 33 yo Milf
Body: 9/10 athletic, with abs
BBBj: 6/10

Found out S is a 33 year old lady who likes to gym, run and cycle. Her wechat is full of her in exercise attire, and on her bike.
Her body is like one of those fitness instagrammers, completely tone with 11 abs. Super solid to hold. Nice C cup, and a pretty face, although you can tell age is very slightly catching up.
Her massage was crap. She gave you the option for cbj or bbj, and her bj skills were OK bah. But the fs was quite something. Most gals would give up after a few minutes on top, but she was happy to ride me like her bike, action non-stop one. After 10 minutes, I had to get her off, or risk blowing right there. I think she was a bit upset that she had to stop. Haha
Thanks to her solidly firm ass, doggy was one of the best I had in awhile, before finishing off in missionary.

It's been awhile since I had a good one in sg, with most wg trying to get you off and go. This Gal fave me a one time good one at 4am Sunday morning. Certainly worth a revise later.
Dmg is 50 + 150.

Any kind soul gotten this contact, mind PM to share? Cheers!
Old 05-01-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 18
boyangel is a splendid one to beholdboyangel is a splendid one to beholdboyangel is a splendid one to beholdboyangel is a splendid one to beholdboyangel is a splendid one to beholdboyangel is a splendid one to beholdboyangel is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by niteverk View Post
Couldn't sleep on Sunday morning... woke up 3am, and couldn't go back to sleep.
Decided to go out and try my luck.
Went to UPL stretch to try luck.
Reached about 4am, and planned to do one patrol sweep, before balik kamponging.
On the return sweep, a mama-san poked her head out to get me in. Was initially planning to run, as she looked... quite scary. But she did say she had many gals awake, so decided to take the chance. Also got chance to run anyhow.

Gal #1 at Recep had to be at least 50...Pass...
Gal #2 had a nice slender body with great boobs, but her face was so zhnged, it looked super weird... pass
Then S****a walked out, in a shiny red micro-dress and a body to die for. Mai tu liao.

Looks: 7/10 33 yo Milf
Body: 9/10 athletic, with abs
BBBj: 6/10

Found out S is a 33 year old lady who likes to gym, run and cycle. Her wechat is full of her in exercise attire, and on her bike.
Her body is like one of those fitness instagrammers, completely tone with 11 abs. Super solid to hold. Nice C cup, and a pretty face, although you can tell age is very slightly catching up.
Her massage was crap. She gave you the option for cbj or bbj, and her bj skills were OK bah. But the fs was quite something. Most gals would give up after a few minutes on top, but she was happy to ride me like her bike, action non-stop one. After 10 minutes, I had to get her off, or risk blowing right there. I think she was a bit upset that she had to stop. Haha
Thanks to her solidly firm ass, doggy was one of the best I had in awhile, before finishing off in missionary.

It's been awhile since I had a good one in sg, with most wg trying to get you off and go. This Gal fave me a one time good one at 4am Sunday morning. Certainly worth a revise later.
Dmg is 50 + 150.
Please share ctc bro... Very much appreciate
Old 05-01-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 15
crushjunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Ratings:

Bro can share contact
Old 08-01-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:

Ratings:

Can share contact bro
Old 08-01-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
maxis2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Upper paya lebar standard playground, go explore around lah, so lazy
Old 08-01-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Went to afew along that stretch alr bro. Couldn’t find the s****a 33yo fit milf that bro niteverk was talking about.. helps!
Old 09-01-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

deleted ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Went to afew along that stretch alr bro. Couldn’t find the s****a 33yo fit milf that bro niteverk was talking about.. helps!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1