The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 05-01-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maserati88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Bros, how long does it take for verification? Mine been a few weeks is that normal? Can wait to be in action with all the feedback here.
Old 05-01-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Plan to go for either Lisa or Lyo. Anyone can share experience? Actual person similar to photo? Thanks!

Last edited by CheongKa; 05-01-2022 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 06-01-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 10
noholesbar2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynoholesbar2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Tried both. For looks and bod, it would be Lyo hands down. She is v cute, petite and has the most natural feeling enhanced C cups. High GFE if got chemistry. Lisa might be slightly more service oriented. Hope this helps. YMMV.
Old 06-01-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 10
noholesbar2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynoholesbar2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro tried Dolly? One of her pics look like a previous gal under a diff name that I tried before. Old already, can't rem which one.
Old 06-01-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noholesbar2 View Post
Tried both. For looks and bod, it would be Lyo hands down. She is v cute, petite and has the most natural feeling enhanced C cups. High GFE if got chemistry. Lisa might be slightly more service oriented. Hope this helps. YMMV.
Thanks bro for the sharing, have up u, will definitely try Lyo and share the review.
Old 07-01-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
Snips deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Decided to try Thaismile's Lisa. Just got back from the session. Obligatory YMMV cuz you might have different tastes.

Location is discreet and easy to find. Around 5-10 mins walk for those taking public transport though. Also bring an umbrella maybe because the final stretch has no shelter. Suddenly heavy rain just now so I was drenched by the time I reached the place.

Looks 8/10 - Censored pics here on SBF but her actual face was quite nice to look at. Not much light in the room I was in but I did notice a bit of pimple scars but for me it was a minor thing.

Body 9/10 - Enhanced boobs. C maybe? I'm not that experienced at gauging boob size. Slight bit of belly fat. Her ass is glorious though. Big and fat and bounces when you slap.

FJ 8/10 - She was pretty wild when riding me. Nice and tight. Very accommodating.

BBBJ 5/10 - This one I'm going to have to score lower. I didn't really feel much suction or tongue. Didn't feel much of anything really. The other FRs rated her BBBJ pretty highly so maybe because I booked a later slot so she's tired. Well, it did its job and got me hard I suppose.

Kissing 1/10 - Only some light pecks on the lips allowed. Told me she's scared of Covid.

I booked a 2 shot but I only managed 1. Mind was willing but body was too tired. She tried her hardest to get me off a 2nd time though so kudos to her for that. Spent the remaining time cuddling and chatting instead. Basic English only but she's very friendly and doesn't check time. I was the one asking her to check time lmao.

I'd RTF for that ass. It'll be nice to do it doggy style and watch it bounce I think.

Last edited by Snips; 07-01-2022 at 10:14 PM.
Old 09-01-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
thenoob123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How long does it normally take to verify with VP...

I sent a verification request since last Tuesday and no news until now. I really want to try Mimi and it seems like she is leaving soon. Guess no luck huh...
Old 10-01-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenoob123 View Post
How long does it normally take to verify with VP...

I sent a verification request since last Tuesday and no news until now. I really want to try Mimi and it seems like she is leaving soon. Guess no luck huh...
Took almost 3 weeks for mine soo good luck
Old 10-01-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

thenoob123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventus91 View Post
Took almost 3 weeks for mine soo good luck
Thanks bro. Think probably no chance try Mimi.
Old 11-01-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
heliosursa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lols gg i just submitted verification yesterday, really need take 3 weeks?
Old 11-01-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
DaNas10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros know of milking table services? Been searching but can’t find. If you do, can PM me? Much appreciated!
Old 11-01-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Cadmus88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, new to the scene. What's the usual practice for most of you here when you finish? Do you leave tips for the lady?
Old 11-01-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 4
DarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadmus88 View Post
Hi bros, new to the scene. What's the usual practice for most of you here when you finish? Do you leave tips for the lady?
I suppose that's really up to you. I try to leave tips especially if they made the session more like GFE (my preference) and treat you warmly. Don't expect them to compromise their safety/privacy for tips, but it's a way to return the favour.

I think tips also ends up coming back to you when you rtf and they really make your return visit worthwhile
Old 11-01-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Cadmus88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarklingJ View Post
I suppose that's really up to you. I try to leave tips especially if they made the session more like GFE (my preference) and treat you warmly. Don't expect them to compromise their safety/privacy for tips, but it's a way to return the favour.

I think tips also ends up coming back to you when you rtf and they really make your return visit worthwhile
Those are very good points! Especially the last one. Thanks bro
Old 12-01-2022, 02:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Abrahamjohn965 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone got any good contacts , pls help me out , I’m still finding and can’t find any
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1