The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 19-01-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all
Re: North East area

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Bros that didn’t receive my pm, I’m very sorry because u r too new to this forum and I must protect our playgrounds so other bros can enjoy. Maybe new bros share a bit more FR and post to gain others’ confidence in sharing
Wechat - yangmin9xxxxx ?
If so those want find do some research. Her contact easily available. Be it thru telegram,website or michat.

Seen her WeChat photo. Not my type, so skip but her partner I might KIV. Wechat ending with 6638.
Old 19-01-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcchinese8inch View Post
Wechat - yangmin9xxxxx ?
If so those want find do some research. Her contact easily available. Be it thru telegram,website or michat.

Seen her WeChat photo. Not my type, so skip but her partner I might KIV. Wechat ending with 6638.
what is her partner name? hint
Old 20-01-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 3
Andy1980abc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried her and her cousin before. Have u tried other gals such as sxxxx in her shop?
Old 21-01-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to behold

yes the boobs confirm zenged..
Old 21-01-2022, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 11
ionized deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried the XxxxMx that bro SSR recommend. I will say that the boobs really nice. Did not managed to zhut zhut don't know she allows or not. Massage quite long and slightly painful as she claims need to clear the knots like what bro SSR mentioned. After that back sore for 2 days, no joke.

However some minus point from my own view, location is OK but inside is partitioned by shoulder height wall and a towel curtain only. Not much of a privacy, toilet is a dist away. When lie down on bed face down the bed got some unpleasant smell. After shower the towel given also like used many times with thread sticking on your skin.

Damaged in total is 50+50. Girl and boobs is good. However due to the minus point factor may not rtm.
Old 28-01-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
darkknight08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It has been a month since my last visit, last night I went back again to enjoy another exclusive session, me myself as the only customer in the whole MP. Same shop same big neh neh ML, same procedure, door locked.

Paid entrance fee upon arrival, controlled myself until guided into the curtain partitioned room. As my 2nd visit, the ML already know my horniness, allowing me to roam the 2 big mountains before the session starts. The more I roam the more explosive my 2ic got, nego-ed with her for 2 artillery firing at additional $30 after some sweet talk.

1st round exploded when I was zhut zhut-ing her chocolate and hands on the mountains. Some bro said the mountains got zeng/modified. But to me, soft, smooth and fragrant, nothing more to ask for.

Massage proceeded after firing. It was some sort of essential oil treatment with hard massage, loosening the knots on my back, thigh and calf. Being considerate and nice, she kept checking with me if her pressing strength too much, any unbearable pain. Plus point!

When the clock was ticking close to end, comes my 2nd fire. My artillery fired after much hard work she put in. I was totally relax on bed with my hands roamed freely to the north (underneath) and south (outside), hearing she moan-ing softly into my ears, SHIOK!

ML: XxxxMi
Damage: 50+50+30
Hi, able to share ctc?
Old 30-01-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Reviewer123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
Bro can pm location?
Can share contact?
Old 03-02-2022, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

See a new spa open near Boon Keng. Ca*** Spa. Anyone tried before.
Old 03-02-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
TCY2833 is Cool - loads of Potential
Can share ML: XxxxMi contact Bro. Thanks
Old 03-02-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 8
Benjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdd9933 View Post
Another $89 and $99 massage Spa. Tired once massage was not good
Old 03-02-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamintan789 View Post
Another $89 and $99 massage Spa. Tired once massage was not good
Shag, I still thinking of trying one of their ML. Got one caught my attention to try haha
Old 04-02-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Charisma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Shared my very 1st FR in the USSC and Kovan thread. In case if any bros missed it since sharing is caring.

Here comes my contribution and much learning from bros here. Please don’t flame me and forgive my poor English.

Contact a ml on MiChat, and arrange for a session.

Name: XxxxMx
Look: 7/10 not bad, with mask cannot really judge, mid 20s
Figure: 7-8/10, slight tummy but I’m not choosy. The natural C-D cup is really a killer for me, soft and more than handful, highly recommended for boob lover
Attitude: friendly and willing to please and not a time watcher.
Damage: 50+50 (hj)
Location: near Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre, like a stone throw distance

Curtain type shop and common toilet, I’m fine with it as I’m the only client and door was locked. Massage was solid and not piano type. Right strength at the right place. After flip over, auto GQ, and I also auto slip my hands underneath to play with the naturally D mountains, super soft and smooth and fragranceful. I could say these pair is the best neh neh I played so far. Best thing is she auto zhut zhut my neh neh, making me exploded in no time.

After some simple cleaning, she walked me to the common toilet while my hands still glued to her neh neh, very reluctant to let go.

RTM: very likely when OC’s eyes are not so tight on me.

Bros who keen to know more, can pm me. I’m more than happy to share, if can up my point laggy best. Here wish all bros happy chiong-ing. Chiong happily, chiong safely
Bro, can share contact? Thks
Old 06-02-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
elas87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fellow bros, I m not sure is this the correct place to post.

Anyway, cut the story short. Boycott this ML by the name of Eva at all cost. Location at upper thomson area next to a mookata shop. Green signboard at level 2. Read her reviews from Sgxxxxxxxcastle website where all of them rate her positive on her massage and service very good. Abit itchy, so decided to text her and she reply fast. Saw on the website was $100, 60mins, she say was 40mins and 2 HJs because I ask to confirm whether the package is the same. Fine, 20mins shortage is ok because I just want to test her HDLY with clothes off as one of the review wrote. Reach the shop and was being ushered to the room by another ML. Told me to go shower first, I proceed. Done with the shower, I waited 10mins for her to come in. Fine.

Once she came in, she ask me 2 HJs right? I say yes, but you can massage first and then just do 1HJ will do. Then she tell me to lie down and start the HJ with the oil. To be honest, the moment she do it. I was so turn off because it is just like a normal masturbate. Do for the sake of doing. Cannot full roaming only can squeeze the tits outside, cannot carress the nipple because she don't like. Touch the butt, she say cannot touch can keep resisting and increase the speed. Then shoot first load, she tell me to turn around and help me massage so later can start 2nd round. I just follow what she say and she went out to clean her hands, 5 mins later she come in then start to massage and i try to create some small talk.

Talking about the massage was really disappointing because 1 hand press and 1 hand reply voice or text message and the worst thing is after a few mins of massage and back stepping, she signal me to lift up my butt so she start her lousy HDLY without caress. It was more like chin chai grab the balls, scratch abit on the groin area. The feeling is like scratching after mosquito bite and then a PRC lady called her and she don't give a damn and just keep chatting until she think that its time to cut off. Signal me to flip over and then start to apply lots of oil to stroke my 2IC. I started to autoroam again and she tell me can only squeeze her tits outside and no touching her below where the advertisment states full roaming. Then she tell me if I want to see her color tv, top up $20 more. Immediately I no mood and just lie down and let her play my sleeping 2IC until times up. I proceed to take my slow shower and she came in to change the bedsheet and waited for me to get it done. Paid her and left.

Guys, I don't care whether anyone who is going to zap me because you are her regular or whatever after reading this. If she don't give me a lousy service, I won't waste my time typing this FR over here to warn all the fellow samsters.

PM me if you want to know the actual location. Save your Vitamin M on better quality ML.

RTM: NOT AT ALL !!!!
SERVICE LEVEL: 0/10
MASSAGE: ZERO KNOWLEDGE
ROOM HYGENIE: 3/10 (Many Mosquitoes inside the attached shower room)

SUMMARY: HIT & RUN
Old 06-02-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdd9933 View Post
end up heading down to try the ML by the name of C**** at the spa mentioned above. Like one the bro mentioned, it’s $89 entrance. She is busty type of Milf I will say. Wearing yoga pant

Looks : can’t tell since she is wearing mask
Boobs : 8/10 probably between C to D
Massage : 7/10 not bad with some teasing

I will still return again for her. A friendly and pleasant lady.
Old 07-02-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
Deelee1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeelee1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any recommendations of mp or condo service around punggol area? Willing to trade for North/bugis. Pls pm, thanks 🙂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread