The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-01-2022, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 19
bassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud of
Re: Good Massage Place at Bukit Timah area

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker2019 View Post
Any bro try lixxx, pic look good from
Bro u talking about LIxxx? Is it Lemon or someone else?
Old 27-01-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 5
seeker2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseeker2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassf View Post
Bro u talking about LIxxx? Is it Lemon or someone else?
I am referring to Linda
Old 27-01-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

bassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker2019 View Post
I am referring to Linda
got new gal Linda? Cannot find on the photos….got chinese names? Heard the gals asking $100 for HJ? Last time was $50 but old batch gone….new batch $100 is too high IMO….missed the old batch like L*s* and L*l*……any bros know where the old batch went to? RTC?
Old 27-01-2022, 11:33 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Cxtxy teasing is the best
Old 27-01-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
i like the previous batch of gals…..anyone know where they went?
Old 28-01-2022, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
bro so you paid $88 for 1 hr and top up blue note too? so only 88 package comes with teasing?
Old 28-01-2022, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
byakuyad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehpress View Post
Hey all, Ive tried LC in 2020 and W.W in 2021. Recently saw there’s a new place called J* **A behind W.W. Very quiet spot but their website are filled with meitu edited photos. Anyone tried there already? Cheers.
Tried, asked for E but duno chio or not behind the mask.

One yusof ishak for some elbow grease, she began on it automatically
Old 28-01-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
decanter80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’m sure many bros here finger her till wet wet too..just imagine how wet her lacy thong is..

Quote:
Can zhut zhut and finger her till wet wet if you are her regular supporter. But have to top up
Old 28-01-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 14
unlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassf View Post
got new gal Linda? Cannot find on the photos….got chinese names? Heard the gals asking $100 for HJ? Last time was $50 but old batch gone….new batch $100 is too high IMO….missed the old batch like L*s* and L*l*……any bros know where the old batch went to? RTC?
Yea bro! L*s* got married and left the service. Hahaha. Tried l*l* twice, but I heard she got married and turned PR. Think she also left liao. The new batch have one C****y, she is actually Amy from the last batch. But new batch wise, I think can try TT. For her is basically you get what you pay for. Her massage damn hard and shiok. Especially her step back. And her photo is the least photoshop. The rest all the pics need to give a big discount
Old 28-01-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlove View Post
Yea bro! L*s* got married and left the service. Hahaha. Tried l*l* twice, but I heard she got married and turned PR. Think she also left liao. The new batch have one C****y, she is actually Amy from the last batch. But new batch wise, I think can try TT. For her is basically you get what you pay for. Her massage damn hard and shiok. Especially her step back. And her photo is the least photoshop. The rest all the pics need to give a big discount
Any bros got old batch contacts to share? Will up u…..prefer the old batch…..new batch I prefer Lemon
Old 28-01-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rllllllll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CunningLingual View Post
Bro you need to scroll through pages of this thread for info and FR of this place. Those having power might zap you for asking such questions when you could at least browse through the thread before asking first... The seniors might think you want to be spoonfed...
sorry, i am newbie here.
Old 29-01-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Any other spa similar to fruit spa in this area? If have, pm me.
Old 02-02-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
The picture of Lemon is fake and the shop is using a bait and switch tactic. They will assign another ML who claimed to be Lemon.

Some bros may have noticed that she turn off commenting in some groups which I believe is to prevent people from exposing her.
I didn’t get bait and switch for Lemon, but she is not as young.

However, the important part is she persistently try to make you upgrade to the $88 throughout the entire session and its extremely turnoff. And thats beside the very bad entrance location, lol

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 02-02-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

If don’t do $88, no extra service? Yes not too young….

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
I didn’t get bait and switch for Lemon, but she is not as young.

However, the important part is she persistently try to make you upgrade to the $88 throughout the entire session and its extremely turnoff. And thats beside the very bad entrance location, lol
Old 02-02-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Anyone tried L*sa from Le Spa Oriental at Upper Bukit Timah? Boobs looks massive (not sure if enhanced or not) but I’m hoping to get myself a boobfxck if possible! Need some FR from fellow bros…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread