The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-10-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
scandisk69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Good Massage Place at Bukit Timah area

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRwriter View Post
Hmm.. Sounds familiar.
Seems like I went before in the past. Now never go BT area MP/TNs due to them sometimes "anyhow chop carrot head".
I agree man … nowadays really is chop carrots in bkt!! Unless more brother can share more positive experience. Sad man! Just feel that west side is drying up
Old 18-10-2021, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandisk69 View Post
I agree man … nowadays really is chop carrots in bkt!! Unless more brother can share more positive experience. Sad man! Just feel that west side is drying up
Don't bother coming here, this place is quite dead. Even if there is action, it's usually super expensive and the entrance fees are also ridiculously high considering the massage standard is not there. Only worth going to legit places in this area for clean massage.
Old 18-10-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi bro weikath, can share ctc and damage? Is she an Indian ML as mentioned by HonkyTonkyMan?
Old 19-10-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 9
cwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by klthbm View Post
Don't bother coming here, this place is quite dead. Even if there is action, it's usually super expensive and the entrance fees are also ridiculously high considering the massage standard is not there. Only worth going to legit places in this area for clean massage.
Can recommend good clean massage in this area? I tried a few but all pretty mediocre. Also agree on chop carrot pricing for Bukit Timah area action.
Old 19-10-2021, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 9
bouncyball99 is a name known to allbouncyball99 is a name known to allbouncyball99 is a name known to allbouncyball99 is a name known to allbouncyball99 is a name known to allbouncyball99 is a name known to all

Hi bro can share contact ?
Old 19-10-2021, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
andrewho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last msg posted was 18-03-2012. 2 0 1 2. twenty twelve.

Then this archaeologist jedi86 replies "hi, i missed her massage, anybody has her contacts? 🙏🏻" AFTER 9 fucking years he suddenly misses her massage and digs out this post to reply. really!?

jedi86 you are an idiot. deserved to be called out.
Old 19-10-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwolf78 View Post
Can recommend good clean massage in this area? I tried a few but all pretty mediocre. Also agree on chop carrot pricing for Bukit Timah area action.
you can try kyoto spa, good massage n inexpensive menu too.

P/S:Free parking at those landed houses or behind the coffeeshop.
Old 19-10-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 9
cwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate4720 View Post

Kyoto I went twice b4. The massage is above avg with some teasing and no GQ. I was hoping for better skill at finding meridien points but they are not as good as my regular masseuse.

Also, I advise against trying Tang Dynasty at Beauty World. They are known for hard massage. Nothing against hard but it has to be skillful. Their hard is anyhow whack and I think I got a sore back for a few days after that session. To think I was putting up with the pain thinking it was beneficial but it was BS. Poor technique.

So far I found clean one Han Dynasty (Balestier) is still ok, standard consistent above avg but older therapists a few MILF. Looking to try more good skilled massage places ideally with SYT therapist.
Old 19-10-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
cmclee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmclee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by weikath View Post
Hey guys,
I've decide to share a good massage place I have been going to since 2003. This place has it's own thread years back..in 1999 then,back at the old site.The lady boss (she works solo )was nicknamed the Black Panther then.

The location is not as accessible as others due to road works but the single lady operating there is a hidden gem indeed. She has good hands for massage and is a good listener. Not a looker,but a lil exotic as she has mixed parentage.

Brothers who are interested can PM me for details. Cheers guys.
Hi bro
Can share contact and damages please !
Thanks
Old 20-10-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

KAP also have. Not bad massage.

Cheers
Old 20-10-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate4720 View Post

Just came back from a session with Cathy . Not bad . Nice ambience n massage .
Old 20-10-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88 View Post
Just came back from a session with Cathy . Not bad . Nice ambience n massage .
Care to elaborate “not bad” with a FR? 🤣🤣
Old 20-10-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Care to elaborate “not bad” with a FR? 🤣🤣
Try it out bro . One man meat another man poison .
Old 20-10-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88 View Post
Try it out bro . One man meat another man poison .
U just tempt me
Old 20-10-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole View Post
KAP also have. Not bad massage.

Cheers
KAP is spa romantics? Used to be at the upper floor at Bukit TImah Plaza and offered happy endings.. Has it gone clean now? On their website only 1 lady running shop..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread