The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 24-01-2022, 03:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire_element View Post
Anyone knows where the lady cindy/joyce working at? Long time nv go jsp.
Still at her own shop but she only comes around 3 to 4pm. If you have her number, you can contact her for appointment.
Old 24-01-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Of cos there are those here who have other motives for their own post. Whatever the motive, pls try to respect these ladies as they are just trying their best to make a living.
come come go go always the same few dua kang say until dragon tiger dinosaur also come out... want people to think they sibei eh sai... but actually everyone also laughing at them maciam clown.. very childish...
Old 24-01-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Sparrow556 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Removed post
Old 24-01-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
come come go go always the same few dua kang say until dragon tiger dinosaur also come out... want people to think they sibei eh sai... but actually everyone also laughing at them maciam clown.. very childish...
Hahaha... Very well said bro.

Based on the current situation, JSP is likely going to be another expired playground soon. Enjoy while you can.
Old 24-01-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
That is bcos I know Ivy does not need to do that to get business. So not surprising she never jio you that way.

The MLs there are not stupid to that level where they will destroy their own rice bowl. No logic for them to openly offer raw to any customer. If you are a regular, they will know your preferences.

Of cos there are those here who have other motives for their own post. Whatever the motive, pls try to respect these ladies as they are just trying their best to make a living.
Well said bro…same sentiments..it’s always same old person talking in almost every thread as if he’s SDA (sex Dua kang ambassador) for SBF..
Old 24-01-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11734 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire_element View Post
Anyone knows where the lady cindy/joyce working at? Long time nv go jsp.
Turn right after coming up the escalator. Upped u 14.
Old 24-01-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1856 / Power: 18
black_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hahaha... Very well said bro.

Based on the current situation, JSP is likely going to be another expired playground soon. Enjoy while you can.

Anytime better than the old Flander Square (Hokkien "Banana Leg") for those who remembered
Old 25-01-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 9
Drazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I heard from one of the ladies that the building management don't allow them to prowl and sit outside to jio customers now. So now they just wait for us to approach them and see ok or not.

On a side note, I approached i think it was Linda(Glassdoor salon) twice for "massage" and she shook her head like not accepting customers. Any bros know if she only take regulars or she see face one?
Old 25-01-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drazor View Post
I heard from one of the ladies that the building management don't allow them to prowl and sit outside to jio customers now. So now they just wait for us to approach them and see ok or not.

On a side note, I approached i think it was Linda(Glassdoor salon) twice for "massage" and she shook her head like not accepting customers. Any bros know if she only take regulars or she see face one?
Maybe wind very strong or she waiting for regular
Old 28-01-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 17
VeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Lol..... I hope you did not try to open that door.
That is a legitimate clean joint. The lady owner is damned pissed as many guys have mistaken her shop as Pokemon's and has even called the cops on a couple of occasions to deal with these nuisance guys.
Wah, lucky i never knock.
Old 28-01-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Was there 2 nights ago around 10pm, waiting for Linda. One of the older MLs was having a fit, shouting to herself all the way. My mandarin isn't that good but could make out something along the lines of her saying if dont want to work then come for what.

Later Linda said that ML rented another unit for herself to attract customers, but still no customers, and the rental is bleeding her dry.
Old 28-01-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
sexoroz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Linda in today? was around JSP, went to L4 but linda door was closed.
Old 28-01-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Messaged my regular the day before to ask what time she's starting cos I want to be her first customer. Made my way to JSP to visit her for 2 rounds. Since I'm her first I told her I wanted 69 which she agreed to it. Just like few weeks back, she also gave me AR which turned me on even more as she licked my hairless butthole.

I decided to ask for anal which she denied but I rubbed her butthole and no complains from her. Next round I will ask for anal again or maybe I need to throw more $$$ idk. Finished both sessions and left a happy man.

Edit: DON'T PM OR ASK ME WHO'S MY REGULAR. KAMXIAHAMNIDA DESU

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!

Last edited by StupidCharsiew; 28-01-2022 at 11:31 PM.
Old 29-01-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 13
lpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anybody knows if Joyce (formerly from adelphi & fc) is still at jsp? can share location or contact? TIA!
Old 29-01-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpno5 View Post
anybody knows if Joyce (formerly from adelphi & fc) is still at jsp? can share location or contact? TIA!
the one that give free can drink after finish?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1