The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-01-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Which viet have man made ass? AXXX?

No way man. Don't anyhow anyhow la. She have nicest natural big rack in ussc and her body is damn well proportionate. Her ass confirm no injection one.

This ass is great for standing doggy. Machiam sofa cushion sia

LXXX body is good and her body very fair.. Boobs look almost natural thou. Service is best.. At least for me.
Old 28-01-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Yeah man made. Men grab and massage too much. So very perky.. 😂
Old 29-01-2022, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 17
wishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Which viet have man made ass? AXXX?

No way man. Don't anyhow anyhow la. She have nicest natural big rack in ussc and her body is damn well proportionate. Her ass confirm no injection one.

This ass is great for standing doggy. Machiam sofa cushion sia

LXXX body is good and her body very fair.. Boobs look almost natural thou. Service is best.. At least for me.
A__A ass has injection one lah. She spoke about it when I asked her.
Old 29-01-2022, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
I guess there is no law forbidding farking without helmet is there?

Even in Geyland or PT where helmet is "mandatory" even for for BJ, we all know that once you have good rapport with the WL, anything goes...Some will go when the right $$$ is offered...

Thus we are all cheongsters here and do not need moral policeman to tell us what or what not to do...

And now that we all know that a particular ML/WL has done raw before, it is up to our big head to decide whether to patronize her or not...Cant help if little head is leading the way all the time...

no la.. i misread his FR.. my bad.
Old 29-01-2022, 06:31 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
She is a viet? I always thought that she is PRC hahaha... Always want to bonk her perky ass from behind hehehe...
Entering password?
Is it the facial shop and how come she dun accept me when approach she though I a vice officer?
Old 29-01-2022, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6049 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Yeah man made. Men grab and massage too much. So very perky.. 😂
Can share the viet ML damage?
Old 29-01-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

No worries bro....cool

Happy Chinese New Year to all bros and sis reading in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
no la.. i misread his FR.. my bad.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 29-01-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
careboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishxwish View Post
A__A ass has injection one lah. She spoke about it when I asked her.
Thks for your info. Where can I locate this Lxxx.
Old 29-01-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute

pls PM me this girl contact and spa shop address. and let me know the damages u pay in total. thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgenz55 View Post
Advice/tips to write better FRs appreciated

Went into a place nearby/opposite USSC when recceing the area (was mentioned in this thread a few times that didn't get good reviews but still went there because I don't have much contacts and I like exploring)

Introduced to a slim looking petite girl but her face was aged (can tell wrinkles etc behind the mask). Was a curtain shop but the prices were ok (not 88 scam so I went for it.)

Massage was quite good, got use strength, and if you tell her the spots to work on she will do it for you and check if you are okay.

When she hops onto you and does the kneeling back cracking you can notice the feet will start to tease your butthole a little bit. Throughout the session the girl was quite friendly and even a little flirty, and would use the hands to stroke and tease near the butt/groin in a very sensual way (even better than some of the 88 prostate places). There was even one time where she deliberately helped to give one light teasing touch on little bro even before GQ was popped.

GQ was popped when flipped around and I was able to roam upper body. At some point I did see her without the mask and she has this foxy mature look but might not be good for those who want SYT.

Overall good service friendly and give me drinks after the deed was done

RTM: yes
Old 31-01-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Saturday night worked OT until 12am plus, shagged to max and decided to go find XxxxMx for a relaxation before heading home and before CNY.

Booked a slot and ML asked me whether can go on other day. But I told her I prefer that night. Because the next two day need to do spring cleaning and OC’s eyes very tight, confirm no chance 1.

Arrived the MP a bit later due to OT from OT, damn jialat, very bad for work-life-ML balance, but no choice, got to put rice on table, must tahan.

Same thing, request to do my usual 2 artillery firings, 1 before and 1 after, then ML told me that she wanna postpone my booking is because she not feeling well with a bad headache but ART beg and very moody that day, and she don’t want to spoiil my experience due to her condition and performance, asking me whether I’m ok with jus 1 firing. I decide to fire 1st then see how. Same thing full top roam while my shot exploded. Followed by a full solid back massage when the 2 soft mountains keep bouncing and rubbing on my back

Despite not in her tip-top condition, she nv blackface me even once, allowing me to roam north freely. Had a nice talk during my session and got to open her heart a bit more and know her background a bit more. At the end of the session, she apologised to me that she did not fulfil my 2 shots but I reassure her that is fine as long as she will make up some excitement for me at my next visit. Hopefully my effort will pay off to unlock more service in future
Hope she is ok soon
Old 02-02-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 3
Andy1980abc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She is alright, just got a text from her. I’m looking forward to my next visit
Hey bro,

Usually u tried XxxxMx when u go there? how about her colleagues?
Old 02-02-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Saturday night worked OT until 12am plus, shagged to max and decided to go find XxxxMx for a relaxation before heading home and before CNY.

Booked a slot and ML asked me whether can go on other day. But I told her I prefer that night. Because the next two day need to do spring cleaning and OC’s eyes very tight, confirm no chance 1.

Arrived the MP a bit later due to OT from OT, damn jialat, very bad for work-life-ML balance, but no choice, got to put rice on table, must tahan.

Same thing, request to do my usual 2 artillery firings, 1 before and 1 after, then ML told me that she wanna postpone my booking is because she not feeling well with a bad headache but ART beg and very moody that day, and she don’t want to spoiil my experience due to her condition and performance, asking me whether I’m ok with jus 1 firing. I decide to fire 1st then see how. Same thing full top roam while my shot exploded. Followed by a full solid back massage when the 2 soft mountains keep bouncing and rubbing on my back

Despite not in her tip-top condition, she nv blackface me even once, allowing me to roam north freely. Had a nice talk during my session and got to open her heart a bit more and know her background a bit more. At the end of the session, she apologised to me that she did not fulfil my 2 shots but I reassure her that is fine as long as she will make up some excitement for me at my next visit. Hopefully my effort will pay off to unlock more service in future
Wah bro USSC got open until so late? I thot 10plus the whole mall close already? Not the same protocol as PL and OT?
Old 02-02-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Wah bro USSC got open until so late? I thot 10plus the whole mall close already? Not the same protocol as PL and OT?
Yeah should be closed, go in lift also cant press the buttons
Old 02-02-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sonar969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys, does anyone knows if any of the shops nearby USSC open late? I can only visit after hours...sad life
Old 03-02-2022, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

I think USSC close by 10pm, in fact I think those working girls knock off around 8 pm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread