The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 28-01-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all
Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iomagic View Post
Visited Cheryl today and much thanks to the bro who gave me her contact. You know who you are 😉. Gam xia much much.

One bro mentioned Cheryl is operating in Balestier. Yes, thats correct.
Place is easily accessible by bus and if u drive, there is an underground parking.

Cheryl is a very cheerful and playful girl. One might mistook her for a secondary school girl if u walk past her in the street.

I was given 3 service options:
1. 👄
2. 👄+👅
3. 👄+👅+❤ (bring own cap)

Cheryl is petite and agile. She can easily manouvre on the bed without having u to do much adjustment.

I chosed option #2 . Her cat bath and AR 👅 were a little too agressive for me. So didnt really enjoyed. She even asked whether i want her to poke my anus? Said NO!! 😂 But i had fun eating her pussy both in missionary and 69. While licking her crazy (or actually myself crazy) i was also stroking her anus with my finger. She loves it much as she squirts wave after wave. I had read enough about her squirt skills, i can only say bros here boh hao siao. She really squirts a lot. I was mentally prepared and tell myself i wont get choked by her water. But still, i got sprayed in the nose and some got past my throat. So no matter how well prepared u are, get ready to drink some of it 😅 .

Frenching is worth mentioning. For a while i thought i was frenching my mistress. Cheryl will also grind her naked pussy on ur little bro. For a moment, i felt wanting to stick my dick into her pussy but luckily my big head won and didnt do stupid thing. Bros who are into boobs might be dissapointed in this department. I ended by shooting inside her 👄 in 69 and she took it like a champ (of course no swallow) followed by warm water cleansing using her 👄.

Overall, it was a fun and enjoyable outing. Cheryl aims to please and makes your day. Will RTF when the need arises. But before re-visiting Cheryl, i'll want to conquer MM 😎
bro, great report

for option 3 how much she ask you ?

i paid 200
Old 28-01-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
can sic Cheryl contact???
CNY she still work??
what I was told not working during the 2 days cny. they also celebrate in their own way.
another say no point working , customers will be lesser . usually these popular ones dun need to salvage that little amount of customers pool during the festive period.
Old 28-01-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Superduber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, can share cheryl contact? Thanks alot
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
what I was told not working during the 2 days cny. they also celebrate in their own way.
another say no point working , customers will be lesser . usually these popular ones dun need to salvage that little amount of customers pool during the festive period.
Old 28-01-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
ya. make sense too...
CNY unlikely they will work anyway
Old 28-01-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 15
iomagic is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriomagic is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfreemen View Post
bro, great report

for option 3 how much she ask you ?

i paid 200
Correct. Same pricing
Old 29-01-2022, 01:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
ydkel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro can share Cheryl contact?
Old 29-01-2022, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
noobkia6969 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Visited Cheryl today and much thanks to the bro who gave me her contact. You know who you are 😉. Gam xia much much.

Place is easily accessible by bus and if u drive, there is an underground parking.

Cheryl is a very cheerful and playful girl. One might mistook her for a secondary school girl if u walk past her in the street.

1. 👄
2. 👄+👅
3. 👄+👅+❤ (bring own cap)

Cheryl is petite and agile. She can easily manouvre on the bed without having u to do much adjustment.

I chosed option #2 . Her cat bath and AR 👅 were a little too agressive for me. So didnt really enjoyed. She even asked whether i want her to poke my anus? Said NO!! 😂 But i had fun eating her pussy both in missionary and 69. While licking her crazy (or actually myself crazy) i was also stroking her anus with my finger. She loves it much as she squirts wave after wave. I had read enough about her squirt skills, i can only say bros here boh hao siao. She really squirts a lot. I was mentally prepared and tell myself i wont get choked by her water. But still, i got sprayed in the nose and some got past my throat. So no matter how well prepared u are, get ready to drink some of it 😅 .

Frenching is worth mentioning. For a while i thought i was frenching my mistress. Cheryl will also grind her naked pussy on ur little bro. For a moment, i felt wanting to stick my dick into her pussy but luckily my big head won and didnt do stupid thing. Bros who are into boobs might be dissapointed in this department. I ended by shooting inside her 👄 in 69 and she took it like a champ (of course no swallow) followed by warm water cleansing using her 👄.

Overall, it was a fun and enjoyable outing. Cheryl aims to please and makes your day. Will RTF when the need arises. But before re-visiting Cheryl, i'll want to conquer MM 😎
Bro mind sharing, SIC thx
Old 29-01-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
alextan123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

1. 👄
2. 👄+👅
3. 👄+👅+❤ (bring own cap)

Can share cheryl ctc? Thanks!
Old 29-01-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 11
xrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to behold
Bro (or anyone) can share contact pls? Really want to try before she leaves.

Quote:

1. 👄
2. 👄+👅
3. 👄+👅+❤ (bring own cap)

Old 30-01-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 12
nthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to behold

Anyone Abel to share Cheryl contact? Will up rep
Old 30-01-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2069 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nthness View Post
Anyone Abel to share Cheryl contact? Will up rep
I tried looking for her yesterday, but was rejected because she had her booster shot. So if can’t reach her, prolly she is resting due to it..
Old 30-01-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
I tried looking for her yesterday, but was rejected because she had her booster shot. So if can’t reach her, prolly she is resting due to it..
Yes ...that's true. Her wechat posted her booster Shot
Old 30-01-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 6
playerjoe is a glorious beacon of lightplayerjoe is a glorious beacon of lightplayerjoe is a glorious beacon of lightplayerjoe is a glorious beacon of lightplayerjoe is a glorious beacon of light

Appreciate if anyone can share Cheryl contact. Thanks
Old 31-01-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
breetoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, can share Cheryl’s contact? I have her old LINE account but seems she’s not active on LINE anymore
Old 31-01-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 12
zazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

1. 👄
2. 👄+👅
3. 👄+👅+❤ (bring own cap)

bro can share ctc thanks! can tarma or trima?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1