The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunTouchMe View Post
Virgin FR, bros pls go easy on me

Went to C**** at R Spa after seeing lots of good reviews from the bros here.

Went on a weekday, area was quiet and not much traffic in the area around the spa. Parking seems limited but it is close enough to the MRT. Facility looks clean with shower inside the private room.

Opted for 90 min session which started with some good hard massage which I liked. C took the time to work on my joints and aching muscles. Her techniques feel like those you would get from professional tcm massage. I like that she even massages my fingers, tendons and areas that many others would gloss over.

There was some teasing / hdly towards the end of the back massage which I liked and GQ popped shortly after. Went for roam and I would say her assets are between C to D and feels great. Didn't last too long but she continued to massaged professionally after on chest, head and legs. We chat a bit throughout and she was patient and nice... Didn't watch the clock.

Overall:
Massage - 9/10
Looks - 7/10 not syt - late 20s/early 30s
Body - 7/10 for boob lover
Personality - 8/10
Damage - 128 + 60

Bottomline: I would go back purely for the good and strong massage / teasing and her good personality.
Bro the 60 is quoted by her?
Old 27-01-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Bro the 60 is quoted by her?
regent laughing to the bank
Old 28-01-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
kooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Any bros tried ivy at her new place? Much more secluded and easier to park! Only con is no back door
Ivy still in business? where? any new staff?
Old 28-01-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Walking around nee soon camp area.

Remember a friend introduce a lady but must be Chinese man for specials .

Called and booked first impression sweet looking a cupper.
55 per hour hj 50.

Name v****

Massage was decent and friendly.

Hj 6 out of 10. Try to fondle but she said she only do the touching not the guy do touching maybe I look like shit.

Rtm:. Unlikely as I am those that cannot get hard if no fondling
Old 05-02-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Masseuse: J****e
Age/Look: Maybe mid 20s SYT
Massage: 8/10 (strong enough for my liking)
HJ: 8.5/10 (rather long and engaged different technics)
Damage: $88 + $50 (1 hour)
RTM: Probably yes but like to try others

Downside: No touching and she sat far across from me while performing the HJ so was a little turn off. No other additional services offered. However, her HJ skills were good enough to compensate for the lack of intimacy.

Remarks: If any bro can recommend any other ladies in the establishment who offer more, do kindly share with me please. It would be greatly appreciated. On that note, anyone saw A*y the Viet girl before? Would love some AR of hers please. Thank you.
Old 06-02-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
elas87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fellow bros, another shop to avoid

Anyway, cut the story short. Boycott this ML by the name of Eva at all cost. Location at upper thomson area next to a mookata shop, 2nd floor green signboard. Read her reviews from xxxxxxxxxcastle website where all of them rate her positive on her massage and service very good. Abit itchy, so decided to text her and she reply fast. Saw on the website was 60mins, she say was 40mins and 2 HJs because I ask to confirm whether the package is the same. Fine, 20mins shortage is ok because I just want to test her HDLY with clothes off as one of the review wrote. Reach the shop and was being ushered to the room by another ML. Told me to go shower first, I proceed. Done with the shower, I waited 10mins for her to come in. Fine.

Once she came in, she ask me 2 HJs right? I say yes, but you can massage first and then just do 1HJ will do. Then she tell me to lie down and start the HJ with the oil. To be honest, the moment she do it. I was so turn off because it is just like a normal masturbate. Do for the sake of doing. Cannot full roaming only can squeeze the tits outside, cannot carress the nipple because she don't like. Touch the butt, she say cannot touch can keep resisting and increase the speed. Then shoot first load, she tell me to turn around and help me massage so later can start 2nd round. I just follow what she say and she went out to clean her hands, 5 mins later she come in then start to massage and i try to create some small talk.

Talking about the massage was really disappointing because 1 hand press and 1 hand reply voice or text message and the worst thing is after a few mins of massage and back stepping, she signal me to lift up my butt so she start her lousy HDLY without caress. It was more like chin chai grab the balls, scratch abit on the groin area. The feeling is like scratching after mosquito bite and then a PRC lady called her and she don't give a damn and just keep chatting until she think that its time to cut off. Signal me to flip over and then start to apply lots of oil to stroke my 2IC. I started to autoroam again and she tell me can only squeeze her tits outside and no touching her below where the advertisment states full roaming. Then she tell me if I want to see her color tv, top up $20 more. Immediately I no mood and just lie down and let her play my sleeping 2IC until times up. I proceed to take my slow shower and she came in to change the bedsheet and waited for me to get it done. Paid her and left.

Guys, I don't care whether anyone who is going to zap me because you are her regular or whatever after reading this. If she don't give me a lousy service, I won't waste my time typing this FR over here to warn all the fellow samsters.

PM me if you want to know the exact location. Spend your vitamin M on better quality ML.

RTM: NOT AT ALL !!!!
SERVICE LEVEL: 0/10
MASSAGE: ZERO KNOWLEDGE
ROOM HYGENIE: 3/10 (Many Mosquitoes inside the attached shower room)

SUMMARY: HIT & RUN
Old 06-02-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by elas87 View Post
Fellow bros, another shop to avoid

Anyway, cut the story short. Boycott this ML by the name of Eva at all cost. Location at upper thomson area next to a mookata shop, 2nd floor green signboard.

RTM: NOT AT ALL !!!!
SERVICE LEVEL: 0/10
MASSAGE: ZERO KNOWLEDGE
ROOM HYGENIE: 3/10 (Many Mosquitoes inside the attached shower room)

SUMMARY: HIT & RUN
Bro elas87, you created a new nick and posted 4 posts on the same place in different threads, which seems u really hv some agenda against someone. Or u r so pissed that u posted so many times, Chill........
Old 07-02-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
elas87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
Bro elas87, you created a new nick and posted 4 posts on the same place in different threads, which seems u really hv some agenda against someone. Or u r so pissed that u posted so many times, Chill........
Bro, my objective is to create awareness to all the fellow brothers here. A few players already zap me. It's ok. I just don't want ppl go there being conned after reading the "positive" reviews from the website.
Old 07-02-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post

55 per hour hj 50.

Name v****

Hj 6 out of 10. Try to fondle but she said she only do the touching not the guy do touching maybe I look like shit.

You should try her BBBJ. She is quite solid with that.
Old 07-02-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Johnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post

55 per hour hj 50.

Name v****

Hi bro mind sharing the location?

TIA
Old 07-02-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 11
xrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to behold
Bro, how much you paid? Can autoroam also?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
You should try her BBBJ. She is quite solid with that.
Old 08-02-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieso4 View Post
This ML working at one of the MPs along Upper Thomson. Got her contact via WeChat. Service oriented, not piano type. Tried her full course meal, very delicious. Price very reasonable.
Bro, is her shop above the prata shop?
Old 09-02-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 14
kieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
Bro, is her shop above the prata shop?
Yes, have you tried her full course meal?
Old 10-02-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
no,, later go try you got her contact? pm me bro
Old 10-02-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wah. I also want to try full course if have

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1