The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 28-01-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruXiFieD View Post
this morning 11am tried to book angpai ML s*** at J*

tmd full....... seriously... the popularity is through the roof. i tired quite a few other ML already. all the bros here say until so power. i wan to try myself. but seriously so hard to book....
You got to call at 10am then must be prepared to go in the afternoon. I did that when XX was still around.
Old 28-01-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

I have seen post mentioned ml J**y is back, any fr?
Old 30-01-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
The same few lor, and also Swarovski.

I’m an optimist, and always bring extra cash with me in case one day go down suddenly they manpower shortage and then Albee have to stand in to massage. No need say too much immediately take 1.5hr hot oil plus standby two blue Yusuf ishaak for GQ plus top up for auto roam also I willing.
so rich sia
Old 30-01-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
maxis2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ru x** spa, had session with tina , strong good massage,my body felt rejuvenated, end with a skilled hj, autoroam top(in and out)+below(outside) $50+50 @yishun ave 11
Old 30-01-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 9
kopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud of

visited C*** S** at CP yesterday cus needed some back massage.

tldr; no GQ, think its clean but the rooms got small window on the door with a sliding lid can close from inside. maybe an achievement to unlock?

long version

lots of customers yesterday maybe from all the cny shopping pple go rub rub, even got a family having foot massage downstairs. paid $58/60 mins massage assign a mid 30s(i think ) prc go upstairs massage.

chatty with teh voice looks from mask maybe passable. (imo) Said she from part of PRC that makes mao tai drink, in sg 2.5 years used to be some spa in kovan.
massage is decent and she did rub rub my butts, which i tot hor seh liao, but dammit sheet i got a call and interrupted the 'atmosphere' faster declined the call but too late, the rest is normal rub legs and done.

i not gd with ratings so i think the massage is decent, can ask for harder pressing. she looks slim, maybe 1.5m tall but have strength. sorry no contact cus i sien liao

rtm: maybe if happen in the area when not so crowded.
Old 31-01-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just wanna ask, for shops like these where only 89 can unlock, does the middle package (swedish etc.) give a higher possibility? or die die 89 only can unlock?
Old 01-02-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Happy New Year, samsters!!

Just for sharing, don't burn too much of your own money for ML.. They use your money to enjoy life themselves.. lol..
Old 01-02-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post

Just for sharing, don't burn too much of your own money for ML.. They use your money to enjoy life themselves.. lol..
I see a shining star bro

Will give it to her, she has a skillset that not many other possessed.

Happy Lunar new year to you too
Old 01-02-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Wow, is the front photo Crystal?

How to get this pic, bro
Old 01-02-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Good advice above only go within budget/ reduce the frequency...
Tbf, ML can earn 5 digits monthly on tips alone, ang pai one. (400x30)
I'm sure most of us here is far from that numbers

btw, C* looks pretty above.
Old 02-02-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyasdfman View Post
Good advice above only go within budget/ reduce the frequency...
Tbf, ML can earn 5 digits monthly on tips alone, ang pai one. (400x30)
I'm sure most of us here is far from that numbers

btw, C* looks pretty above.
Yeah I also think so, normally she just feel frumpy in the polo tee and pants, wear dress totally different feel.

But no matter how I look twinkle twinkle always just looks like sweet young thing with nice boobs nice ass, and if try her also got nice technique.
Old 02-02-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4490 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I use my money to enjoy them. They use their money to enjoy themselves. No wrong leh.
And they definitely earn more than most of the people here, otherwise who wants to become ML?
Old 02-02-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Agree with bro here. It's not easy doing what they do. They don't have a choice over the dicks they receive.
Of course there are chop carrot ones, but most importantly, we find the worth in the money we are paying for their services.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
I use my money to enjoy them. They use their money to enjoy themselves. No wrong leh.
And they definitely earn more than most of the people here, otherwise who wants to become ML?
Old 02-02-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Of course you can use your money to enjoy, no wrong ah.. what I was trying to say is don't become "carrot head" for MLs.. lol..
Old 02-02-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:

tarma best.. 20 fingers tormenting u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1