The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle

Old 22-01-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of
Re: MP along geylang rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamintan789 View Post
Change of management liao, now change to old aunties. Well time to move on to other places.
Ya sia…. now really all old aunties there
Old 23-01-2022, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
Ya sia…. now really all old aunties there
Can still go if lack of mama or granny love
Old 24-01-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
kooky911 is Cool - loads of Potential

D**D** shifted to Syed Alwi Road....her shop is not ready yet.
Old 28-01-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil99 View Post
Anybody tried this Thai massage place along 3 Geylang road call Thai Therapy spa?
That was previously the sabai sabai on 2nd floor, they moved down

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 30-01-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: MP along geylang rd

The year of the Tiger could see official RLDs relocate to Chinatown, the cheapest and Little India. GL is given to housing board to build residential, and commercial property.

So are old RLD, KS and PT. Malaysian WLs has problems in applying permits because is a different ball games. In conducting business. MLs and HL with budget hotels.
Old 30-01-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10751 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
Can confirm the whole team shift downstairs? Only saw lucky Thai operating last year
Old 30-01-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lt0l0tl View Post
Can confirm the whole team shift downstairs? Only saw lucky Thai operating last year
I think mostly moved down

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 05-02-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I doubt will be relocated to Chinatown. It’s more likely Little India will remain as it is( a few illegal shady shops here and there up to Serangoon road), GL becomes clean and there will be no more licensed brothel in Singapore anymore. Chinatown now is totally dying, only left the “clean” spas that don’t do more than hj, and the old auntie shops in complex. Don’t even have milfs anymore in complex now. For awhile I saw a shop with syts (even saw a Malay) but it was closed after a short while probably cause it was in a middle of a few legit foot massage shops in Chinatown centre.

Chinatown is too central and too touristy to have anything more than a few shops. The Govt can’t wait to totally pretend we didn’t even have licensed brothels in the first place.

Not being pessimistic, just the truth. Got no benefit to them at all, and they won’t believe that licensed brothels would reduce sex crimes regardless of evidence.

Sorry to say, from now on only can rely on spas that daring, FLs and shady shops in malls or shophouses. Sadly
Old 05-02-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
The Govt can’t wait to totally pretend we didn’t even have licensed brothels in the first place.

Not being pessimistic, just the truth. Got no benefit to them at all, and they won’t believe that licensed brothels would reduce sex crimes regardless of evidence.
It's their KPI. Always tio whack by some international measure or ranking of "human trafficking" because of these legal brothels, despite facts otherwise. So now maybe the ranking will improve.
Old 06-02-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 3
bbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
yes this is correct info, i visited sabai sabai once last year and the ml told me they were about to move, she said "next month downstairs only" so i guessed they were moving downstairs

additional info for bros who are curious about this place, the massage is legit good and they do offer hj but please be aware that they are mostly aunties with age (from what i saw) and i think no touching kind
Old 11-02-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
PervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just came across a petite(around 1.5-1.6max) attached which is totally my poison from Guandong here at one of the corner. Not sure how to attach image thus not sure if done correctly and if you guys can see. Didn't ask her age but she passed off as a SYT to me as she can easily passed off as someone in the 20s and body quite well maintain without any scars.

Not for boob lovers though as she's a B but her colleague which is older around 30s-40s from the look has a C. Also not for one who is going for massage as it's almost piano style.

Entrance 60 + standard for HJ, + 2B for bbbj.

Edit: was asked by a bro so thought I put it here, was topless when special with full roaming except no direct access to both doors downstairs but okay if thru that thin piece of fabric around there. No uniform and was wearing a black spaghetti strap gown which really shows off her full figure.

Last edited by PervMonk; 11-02-2022 at 03:15 PM.
Old 11-02-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 16
ahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

went back to the "TCM" massage just nearby the hotel at the end of geylang stretch (lorong 40+).
got a new lady, short hair, specky, petite, plain jane looking, jus arrived into SG for 1 month.

went for the 55dollar 1hr massage with oil.

massage was ok, perhaps i feel better with strong TCM kind of tuina. but she managed to hit a few spots and also the strength was acceptable, not piano, so guys could really go for it if not too picky.
during massage, she was concentrating and will not tickle balls or what. even the paper underwear she also nv tear the side, she will roll up and not touch the balls at all.

she will give a head and neck massage prior to moving to the legs when u flip over. so she never give the front leg massage and will directly pop the GQ, only HJ.

boobs are at squeezable B, fair and smooth, light brown nipples protuding out enough to zhutzhut (yes she allowed me). luckily, she was wearing a skirt when I went, thus the autoroam reached 5G, managed to pet and finger her till she asked to slow down if not she will be wet.

overall, zhut and finger till she was bloody wet and also released mine.

Damage, 50 for HJ, add 30 for full roam and happiness if possible.

Do not ask me for contact as I rejected her offer to exchange number. Shop is the same as one of the "tang" along the geylang stretch, just that it is located nearer to the end of lorong 40+ beside the hotel.

name - Alice or similar, never ask for spelling.
Old 12-02-2022, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
I doubt will be relocated to Chinatown. It’s more likely Little India will remain as it is( a few illegal shady shops here and there up to Serangoon road), GL becomes clean and there will be no more licensed brothel in Singapore anymore. Chinatown now is totally dying, only left the “clean” spas that don’t do more than hj, and the old auntie shops in complex. Don’t even have milfs anymore in complex now. For awhile I saw a shop with syts (even saw a Malay) but it was closed after a short while probably cause it was in a middle of a few legit foot massage shops in Chinatown centre.

Chinatown is too central and too touristy to have anything more than a few shops. The Govt can’t wait to totally pretend we didn’t even have licensed brothels in the first place.

Sorry to say, from now on only can rely on spas that daring, FLs and shady shops in malls or shophouses. Sadly
Before GL, there was area B. Then with MB development, there was talk of GL moving to Changi as GL is near to central to unlock real estate value.

With today as it is, this may be far from their minds as there are already too many fires to deal with.
Old 12-02-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover99 View Post
yes this is correct info, i visited sabai sabai once last year and the ml told me they were about to move, she said "next month downstairs only" so i guessed they were moving downstairs

additional info for bros who are curious about this place, the massage is legit good and they do offer hj but please be aware that they are mostly aunties with age (from what i saw) and i think no touching kind
the boss at the counter look like a lady boy .....

some MILF with good massage and happy ending
Old 04-03-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
laxeon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's been YEARS since I've been in that area. I used to frequent Sabai Sabai, Nature's Massage, and Lucky Thai around 8 years ago?

I just finished ICT and my body is seriously aching. Now seeking recommendations from the bros here. Which one of these 3 are the best now?

I used to visit Nature's Massage more often cos they got the high bed and there's this auntie called Michelle I think who gave the BEST HJ ever! It's been too long and silly me lost her number and kinda forgot if that's her real name.

Has Sabai Sabai been replaced by "Thai Therapy Spa"?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1