The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2004, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
stingmark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Blue Ocean

Hey there bros! Been out of action for a long long while due to work commitments and have been longing for some unadulterated homegrown bonking. Came back from overseas and, lucky me, been here for just a week and strike 4d! Must be the Geylang overlords paving the way for my long awaited return.

Needless to say, headed down to my favorite jaunt and asked for my usual fare of petite, fair fair, gf service gals. I usually ask for Sansan or Joey but this time must let the luck bring forth a fresh new lover. A ciggie and a cup of tea later, Tommy happily announced Blue Ocean was to be my lucky star for the day. I said okay lah, and within a few she arrived.

Damn, she was bloody sexy. A pretty face to boot. Scanned her top to bottom and was sextisfied. A bit too tall though at first glance but, heng, became the petite gal i lust after taking of her pumps. We talked the usual talk to get the butterflies out and hot damn, i loved her soft, ample knockers with thos oh-so-cute pink nips. I just had to grab them when she raised her arms to hang her dress on those hooks near the door. Walau, so soft and smooth to touch. Was rewarded with soft moans while i fondled her cute pink nipples and lavished the back of her neck and fair shoulders with my flicking tongue. I felt her nipples start to grow into smalll little nubs when she motioned for us to do the initial ceremony of cleaning up. A let down but, okay lor, absence makes the did grow harder. kekeke. Expected some action in the shower but none came. Okay, maybe she will compensate later. And compensate she did.

Her catbath was the most sensual of all the girls i tried in geylang. Dunno whether the initial action made her hot but heck, Im not complaining. She licked slowly starting with the back of my neck, nibbling with her teeth as she went down. No inch was spared as my fingers and toes were engulfed by her hungry mouth bringing my rock hard drill to drill down even harder on the mattress. I found myself wide eyed when i felt her tongue violate my virgin crack. Damn she was on fire! And she was roasting me with her heat.

She then straddled one of legs and ground down her neatly trimmed pussy on the back of my leg causing me to groan and moan like hell. And she hasnt even started to blow me. She then turned me over and started swallowing my nuts while jacking my didi to its hardest. She then wrapped her lovely lips over my purple head and started sucking for all she was worth. However, i think she falls below standard in this category. Not enough suction power but she makes it okay whenever i see her smile while looking at me whenever she brings out her tongue to lick my head. Sexy.

Blowing me must have tired her coz she suddenly layed on top me. She sucked my nips and then offered her ample boobs to my lashing tongue. I wrapped my arms ard her and sucked and licked her soft gorgeous assets for all I was worth. I could feel those precious pink little rose buds grow to become hard, pointy albeit still tiny pink nipples.

Continued for a while, when she say she wanted to do a 69. Damn, my first pussy since forever. Her pussy was nicely trimmed and sweet smelling. I let my tongue dart ard her clit and in no time she was grinding her pussy into my face. Waah, this girl is easy to please. Lucky me. =)

She say cannot tahan liao then rolled the rubber onto my rock hard prick. She wanted to turn but i asked her to mount me while facing away. This let me play with her ass while i pump away at her sloshing pussy. I could feel her pussy walls gripping my entire length as I see it from all angles entering repeatedly her hot hole.

She then say very tired liao so I lay her down and mounted her spread eagle style. I knew right there and then that my 150 bucks was well worth it when I was rewarded with the sight of her lusty face lost in ecstasy, eyes shut, her hands under her legs helping to splay her cunt to its maximum glory, her lovely breasts rocking up and down in time with our thrusting.

I could feel myself beginning to realize the imminent eruption so I slowed down to her dismay. I then turned her around to my favorite doggie style. Her hand grabbed my prick from under and guided it into her lovely tunnel to restore back her lost momentum. I gradually increased our pace and for each hard thrust I gave, she returned just as furiously. we continued on for a while and by now our pace was blinding causing her to shout 'Shiok', 'Fuck Mee', and 'Oh gawd' repeatedly. I knew I had reached the point of return when i felt her quiver and her head dropped down on the mattress in exhaustion. I gave one final lunge and shot out my seed in her.

We both plopped down on the bed tired and happy. She even offered me a massage but I said no need. I guess she was happy with that response as she laid down beside me, wrapping her arms and legs around my body as we chitchat abt reality.

Damn this girl is a winner. Guess my luck is still holding up. =)
Old 03-12-2004, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR on Blue Ocean

bro stingmark, welcum back to Wonderland & SB (with such a good FR, up your Rep. points )..... great to know you have a "heng heng" swim in Hq with Blue Ocean, one of my current fav. TOP Party gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingmark
Hey there bros! Been out of action for a long long while due to work commitments and have been longing for some unadulterated homegrown bonking. Came back from overseas and, lucky me, been here for just a week and strike 4d! Must be the Geylang overlords paving the way for my long awaited return.

Needless to say, headed down to my favorite jaunt and asked for my usual fare of petite, fair fair, gf service gals. I usually ask for Sansan or Joey but this time must let the luck bring forth a fresh new lover. A ciggie and a cup of tea later, Tommy happily announced Blue Ocean was to be my lucky star for the day. I said okay lah, and within a few she arrived.

Damn this girl is a winner. Guess my luck is still holding up. =)

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 03-12-2004, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking
bro stingmark, welcum back to Wonderland & SB (with such a good FR, up your Rep. points )..... great to know you have a "heng heng" swim in Hq with Blue Ocean, one of my current fav. TOP Party gal
Hey bro CKing! long time man! hope u don't mind me borrowing one of ur top ladies for a little romp. not much choose from nowadays accdg to posts from all our bros here. thanks for upping my points. i want to do the same but still learning how to do just that. hahaha. imho, at least u dont need those points to back u up. King leh. no points needed =) hope to bump into u one of these days again. maybe can help me go strike 4d some more for more sextisfaction! See ya 'round!
Old 07-12-2004, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

bro stingmark, so is our GL on this little red dot one of the BEST around the world?

Aiyo, king is just a nick, the rep points are still there.

Hope to see you around HQ too

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingmark
Hey bro CKing! long time man! hope u don't mind me borrowing one of ur top ladies for a little romp. not much choose from nowadays accdg to posts from all our bros here. thanks for upping my points. i want to do the same but still learning how to do just that. hahaha. imho, at least u dont need those points to back u up. King leh. no points needed =) hope to bump into u one of these days again. maybe can help me go strike 4d some more for more sextisfaction! See ya 'round!

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 12-12-2004, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 23
Deadmaninc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Blue Ocean is in English or Mandarin?

Thanks
Old 12-12-2004, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmaninc
Blue Ocean is in English or Mandarin?

Thanks
In English
Old 17-12-2004, 04:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
Doggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud of

Great to c 'olde' bros still around. Cheers & hope to c u guys around.

Returning favour Lists: Ah Hia, beary, Royster79
Old 18-12-2004, 01:05 AM
Samster

Talking Re: FR on Blue Ocean

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking
bro stingmark, so is our GL on this little red dot one of the BEST around the world?

Aiyo, king is just a nick, the rep points are still there.

Hope to see you around HQ too

Yep, this lil red dot does has its own charms. if u know where to look heehee! But lately the search for gems proving to be quite a fair bit of work, not to mention wallet pain. at least when you strike a rare gem, the returns are really sextifying

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1