The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
singaporedude is a splendid one to beholdsingaporedude is a splendid one to beholdsingaporedude is a splendid one to beholdsingaporedude is a splendid one to beholdsingaporedude is a splendid one to beholdsingaporedude is a splendid one to beholdsingaporedude is a splendid one to behold
Re: 探花 series

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
video quality not as good as some others that can stream but cant download ugh.... life is not perfect lol
make do with it lor

any chance anybody has chesterkoong's full set?

i collected 70-80% while it was still active, now it's rare af
Old 19-12-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 13
archuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud of

Quote:
video quality not as good as some others that can stream but cant download ugh.... life is not perfect lol
all can download... you just need to use the correct extensions/technology. most sites can be downloaded via HLS.
Old 19-12-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by archuke View Post
all can download... you just need to use the correct extensions/technology. most sites can be downloaded via HLS.
i got like 3 extensions from google chrome actually, all failed lol. can recommend? HLS isit?
Old 19-12-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

archuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud of

Quote:
i got like 3 extensions from google chrome actually, all failed lol. can recommend? HLS isit?
Yes. Majority of video streaming platforms now uses HTTP live streaming (HLS). Therefore the normal video downloader and IDM doesn't work. You need to use a HLS downloader to grab them. You can easily find it in the extension store(chrome/firefox).

However, some downloader download the file in.TS format which will be choppy during playback. You either find a downloader that auto converts to .mp4 format or you ownself convert to .mp4 format.
Old 19-12-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes. Majority of video streaming platforms now uses HTTP live streaming (HLS). Therefore the normal video downloader and IDM doesn't work. You need to use a HLS downloader to grab them. You can easily find it in the extension store(chrome/firefox).

However, some downloader download the file in.TS format which will be choppy during playback. You either find a downloader that auto converts to .mp4 format or you ownself convert to .mp4 format.
wow bro you in IT field? im in IT field but dk about the HLS thing. I always thought is just the website initialized some features to prevent ppl from downloading/stealing their video from extensions....
Old 20-12-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28212 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 探花 series

Thanks for sharing!

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 20-12-2023, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
wow bro you in IT field? im in IT field but dk about the HLS thing. I always thought is just the website initialized some features to prevent ppl from downloading/stealing their video from extensions....
i study IT during my poly days but im not in the IT field...haha. im just someone who chases after technology and still learning every single day. google helps alot...

the good old days where you can just "inspect" the website background and find the mp4 file to direct download are already gone.
Old 20-12-2023, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 1
IrrationalGaze is a splendid one to beholdIrrationalGaze is a splendid one to beholdIrrationalGaze is a splendid one to beholdIrrationalGaze is a splendid one to beholdIrrationalGaze is a splendid one to beholdIrrationalGaze is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Ah, I see... Now I know why nowadays sometimes cannot download directly from inspection. Thanks for this informative post!

p.s. bro, i'm always looking for more Jessmay Ann, if you have more, please share or PM me. thanks for her previous set.
Old 20-12-2023, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
peanutynut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://cableav.tv/?s=探花

Streaming site with all things Chinese
Old 20-12-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
i study IT during my poly days but im not in the IT field...haha. im just someone who chases after technology and still learning every single day. google helps alot...

the good old days where you can just "inspect" the website background and find the mp4 file to direct download are already gone.
I see... and yes the developer mode right? I think some bros previously mentioned over here like a few years ago, or could be you mentioning it. Learnt some tricks over here now haha another trick from you, too..

But how do you search for that? Like you went diving into why you cannot download videos with the extension and realised about such HLS stuff? I think your direction is right, for me a block head thinking it's the extension's limitation or the web browser blocks the downloading lol...
Old 20-12-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
I see... and yes the developer mode right? I think some bros previously mentioned over here like a few years ago, or could be you mentioning it. Learnt some tricks over here now haha another trick from you, too..

But how do you search for that? Like you went diving into why you cannot download videos with the extension and realised about such HLS stuff? I think your direction is right, for me a block head thinking it's the extension's limitation or the web browser blocks the downloading lol...
yeah.. i went to google on how to download videos from certain streaming platform and found out this new in-trend hls that sites are using now.

the more complex 1 is DRM that onlyfans is using. Have to use android studio + python to get the keys to extract the drm-protected contents.
Old 20-12-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
yeah.. i went to google on how to download videos from certain streaming platform and found out this new in-trend hls that sites are using now.

the more complex 1 is DRM that onlyfans is using. Have to use android studio + python to get the keys to extract the drm-protected contents.
holy sheet. so many chim terms lol. previously I could download onlyfans videos with normal video downloader but seems they changed, anwyays i dont sub to OF now so its fine i guess. hahha, anything have to use OBS studio liao. or usually i will go online to find like ONLYFANS video downloader and put in the link
Old 20-12-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
holy sheet. so many chim terms lol. previously I could download onlyfans videos with normal video downloader but seems they changed, anwyays i dont sub to OF now so its fine i guess. hahha, anything have to use OBS studio liao. or usually i will go online to find like ONLYFANS video downloader and put in the link
erm. the onlyfans creator has the option of choosing whether they want to drm-protect their contents. it's a good thing if they didnt opt for it. but if they do, then its a headache. there are forums out there which provide a step-by-step guide on extracting the keys needed to decrypt the drm.
Old 21-12-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

i miss 花王系列
Old 22-12-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8172 / Power: 22
toshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: 探花 series

小宝寻花约性感短发妹子骑坐舌吻 调情69口交骑乘猛操喊老公.mp4 - 2.18G

https://easyupload.io/p2d7p9

https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20231221QeRcabed

pg 1 to pg 28 mega. ( from post #1 to post #408 ) # pg 31 to pg page 32 mega ( post #456 to post #469 )
OpenLoad is 60 Days Inactivity, 60 days not download, file deleted # pg 81 mega
JAV And Asian Video # JAV Censored # JAV Un Censored
openload_mega_google-drive_Huat Ah !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1