The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-02-2024, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
shiroinu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hi bros, in Bangkok for the first time. Any recommendations for newbie?

Thinking of going for massage with happy ending, and anything else interesting.
Old 04-02-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 14
bluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, noob qn, bangkok go club need show passport?
Old 04-02-2024, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Roronoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewater View Post
Hi guys, noob qn, bangkok go club need show passport?
Most place will check ID. But so far I use Singpass no issues
Old 05-02-2024, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TonWm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Went back to Pimp the other night. Have to say girl quality not bad, most of them with really tight bods, albeit high percentage with silicone.
The place is still quite empty, only about 7-8 tables of customers. Wonder when and why did it start to go downhill? Still got some bottles left. Hope the songkran party will still live up to expectations, so I can finish my bottles 😂
most of the people might be in the ktv room.Hope to have a chance to drink with you when u are back here
Old 05-02-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 6
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello lads, will be heading to BKK next week and just wondering if eden club is still operational? Haven't been to Thailand in 5 yrs. Also wondering where else I can get lesbian tarma action....tyia
Old 07-02-2024, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 11
dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of

is it generally true that it's not advisable to chiong during songkran because many girls will return home / holiday, leaving a short supply of girls?

Confucius says, "He who hesitates, masturbates."

Conquered: Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Filipino, Taiwanese, Chinese, German, Russian

Old 08-02-2024, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
allupato1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can advise if kapoo joint is strictly for HJ only or can top up to FJ?
TIA
Old 09-02-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by allupato1 View Post
Any bro can advise if kapoo joint is strictly for HJ only or can top up to FJ?
TIA
Depends. Old school kapoo joints will only list B2B with HJ. Nowadays, many joints will list B2B and full service price. If unsure, best to check with the okt. If kapoo joint only advertise HJ service upfront, you can negotiate with lady for topup to FJ.

Last time price tier was more complicated. Need to ask bottom off, top off, full nude, BJ, FJ etc and tip accordingly.
Old 09-02-2024, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Re: FR for Jan 2024 trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
FR for Jan 2024 trip

Girl (Visit 2): Momay, 23yo, New. 2,000B x 60 min + 2,000B tips for raw.
Appearance: Cool looks, curvy body with B cup boobs..
Actually, I wanted to pick Ing, a new 19yo raw girl, but the mama told me she’s still on leave (again). Next time, she’s gonna put her pussy up for a penalty shoot. So I asked to take a look at Momay. Ok, looks cool, so I picked her anyway. After locking up the door, she got onto me, started intense foreplay, taking off our clothes one by one. After a while, I ended up pinning her down while giving her a deep DFK. Took off her underwear beneath her skirt, and started entering her pussy. She started to react, giving out moans. Begin to go at her for a while, I thought I could cum fast this time too, but didn’t, so changed to doggy. Somehow the feeling seems to be missing. Took a short break and she started to ride cowgirl, but her actions were quite minimal, So I got up again for another round of missionary. It took too long, so we rested again. I continued to go at her for some time, until I felt like giving up. So, I asked her to give me a HJ, somehow, I suddenly got the feeling again, so I laid her down, and ram her hard in missionary until I filled up her pussy. Went through the whole thing without showering yet.
Verdict: Excellent. Great gfe, accommodating and wild. She endured almost an hour of ramming.
RTF: Yes.
Bro, just curious about something. Who quoted you 2000 baht for raw, the girl or the mamasan? Was the raw tip given to the girl directly after sex or to the mamasan as part of the total bill? If you want to do anal, is it inclusive of the raw tip or extra? Sorry for asking so many questions but I may visit Butterfly next month. TIA.
Old 09-02-2024, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: FR for Jan 2024 trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Bro, just curious about something. Who quoted you 2000 baht for raw, the girl or the mamasan? Was the raw tip given to the girl directly after sex or to the mamasan as part of the total bill? If you want to do anal, is it inclusive of the raw tip or extra? Sorry for asking so many questions but I may visit Butterfly next month. TIA.
The mama will tell you it is 2,000, but you give it directly to the girl inside the room. The mama don't take the raw tips. Sometimes you might be able to negotiate with the girl, the mama don't know what goes on in the room. So far, I only know raw mostly require tips though some might not need. I don't do anal so I don't know about it. But if you wanna anal raw, you probably need to pay the raw tips too.

I will nego the tips with the girl before starting the session so that we can carry on with the flow with all the feel.
Old 12-02-2024, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
OogleBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaD View Post
Hello lads, will be heading to BKK next week and just wondering if eden club is still operational? Haven't been to Thailand in 5 yrs. Also wondering where else I can get lesbian tarma action....tyia
According to another forum, 3some places like Eden Club in Bangkok, Devils Den in Pattaya & probably Snow White have closed. There’s a new replacement at the former Eden Club called Red Fern. Maybe you could find some gems there.

Tulips is still around if you prefer PSE.. go find someone suitable & ask her to select her best matching partner.

I have never been back to Bkk since late 2019 so I can’t comment much about up to date experiences should anyone ask.

Enjoy!

Last edited by OogleBoy; 12-02-2024 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Corrections
Old 12-02-2024, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Blahhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys, is Montra Ladyboy spa still open? I checked in Sukhumvit Soi 3 but I don’t see that shop.
Old 13-02-2024, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
momotea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Tbh, not all of them are old and fugly. There are presentable ones, you can pick them. It's easy to pick a ML based on appearance but you can't pick based on their pussy. Many of the pussy of those 20 - 25yo SYTs at the fuck shops got no feel compared to the ones of these MLs.
Total agree. those MLs pussy feel much more better compare to SYTs . I used to talk with one MLs , she told me that she like to choice customer too as the full service is not a must do .
Old 13-02-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 14
gintonic83 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergintonic83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Good on u!

I KNOW!@
And its SO EASY
lotsa many example like tis

No idea why so many in this forum struggle so much/need pimps/pay thru arses etc

Socially inadequate?
Too scared to approach a female?

I really dun get it...

Enjoy yours ha ha
Pretty much told them straight up what I was looking for and be honest with them. They told me that they stuck by because I didn’t grabbed them by the pussy during my first visit haha. They also met each other since I brought one over since the bars were next to each other. They knew each other and didn’t mind. They liked that there was one available to accompany when the other one was working.
Old 15-02-2024, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
loneranger_899 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know of any smoking room hotel around Sukhumvit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1