The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2005, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadmanneedsex
seriously bro, I havent been to any of the place here to try yet, so duno wat the environment and the price should be, so just like to check with u guys who hv been b4........
just go try... majority of the places are not black shops... just be careful. u never know unti u try!
Old 15-05-2005, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankieman12
Hi,
Do you guys frequent MG often?
The last time when I went there, there are only a handfull ones that
are "tau liap ni" ,etc.
How's the latest supply of girls there now?
I personally prefer to have the girls in China itself as we have a large pool
to choose from.
Rgs,
Frankie
hi bro, hows the action in Shanghai? think u joining the SHA bros like SGP, PTR for some gathering on the 21st May? Maybe just4fun n i will drop by in SHA again 1 of these days hope can meet up with u...

I been to MG quite a few times but sometimes the place is too outright brazen sleazy... the competition among the china girls is stiff so they quite desperate n sometimes we kenna get pestered by them.

of course here is better... here we r gold. MIS made in singapore. there they r the special breed bcos they r rare n some of some stupid sg man think they r gold n spend loads on them!
Old 16-05-2005, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sadmanneedsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
just go try... majority of the places are not black shops... just be careful. u never know unti u try!

oh, ok......i got c 1 place somewhere 2 to 3 streets away frm guan quan jie, 2 to 3 shop......alot of gals sit inside, like no business......will check it out this week........after my singapore colleague fly back.....

here all can negtiate price right? n must confirm everything, the price then can cheong right?

as long as the condition is like geylang Cat 40, then is very gd liao, Cat 40 is rmb200, so rmb300 shouldn't it be abit better?
Old 16-05-2005, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
here we r gold. MIS made in singapore. there they r the special breed bcos they r rare n some of some stupid sg man think they r gold n spend loads on them!
I like ur "MIS"....we r platinum card with diamonds ard the edges...
Old 16-05-2005, 05:55 PM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadmanneedsex
oh, ok......i got c 1 place somewhere 2 to 3 streets away frm guan quan jie, 2 to 3 shop......alot of gals sit inside, like no business......will check it out this week........after my singapore colleague fly back.....

here all can negtiate price right? n must confirm everything, the price then can cheong right?

as long as the condition is like geylang Cat 40, then is very gd liao, Cat 40 is rmb200, so rmb300 shouldn't it be abit better?
sure...defintely can bargain...

remember to post ur FR hor...

me and VB are waiting for it....
Old 17-05-2005, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
sure...defintely can bargain...

remember to post ur FR hor...

me and VB are waiting for it....

no problem
Old 17-05-2005, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 20
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
hi bro, hows the action in Shanghai? think u joining the SHA bros like SGP, PTR for some gathering on the 21st May? Maybe just4fun n i will drop by in SHA again 1 of these days hope can meet up with u...

of course here is better... here we r gold. MIS made in singapore. there they r the special breed bcos they r rare n some of some stupid sg man think they r gold n spend loads on them!

Hmm.. I also like SHA so actively looking for a position up there.. Damn.. Frankieman still dont wanna intro... I dont wanna stuck here for so long lehz... hehehehe...

Well actually got a call from a SG company to check if I am keen in Suzhou.. Is living there ex? How much does a 100sqm condo cost per month? I know no need so big but just for comparison. I need nice nice one hor..kekeke...

But u said 300rmb for overnight?? Zhun bo??? Thats cheap lehz... compared to here...
Old 17-05-2005, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo
Hmm.. I also like SHA so actively looking for a position up there.. Damn.. Frankieman still dont wanna intro... I dont wanna stuck here for so long lehz... hehehehe...

Well actually got a call from a SG company to check if I am keen in Suzhou.. Is living there ex? How much does a 100sqm condo cost per month? I know no need so big but just for comparison. I need nice nice one hor..kekeke...

But u said 300rmb for overnight?? Zhun bo??? Thats cheap lehz... compared to here...

wah, got company ask u to cme suzhou permanent? wat company? doing wat thing? i also wan leh......me here only for awhile..not shoik......
Old 18-05-2005, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lukim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
知我者非lukim兄也

ya why no chance liao? we waiting for u to come back to form our formidable strike force again leh... ever since u went back, i figured it all went quiet here! been travelling quite a bit but our goals dried up!

dont know why....
Not total ground. But will take months before seeing any new light...
Old 18-05-2005, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
I like ur "MIS"....we r platinum card with diamonds ard the edges...
The bank confiscated my card. They say not spending enough!!!
Old 18-05-2005, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukim
The bank confiscated my card. They say not spending enough!!!
As usual, i was having my mocha @ SB yesterday...and i saw Ops V walking her bulldog...but her bulldog quite can make it...but unfortunately...he is MIC...normal ATM card with daily withdrawal limit of 2rmb...

VB is very sad abt it...and we had decided to escalate our Ops V mission asap....(too bad....u just cant join us)
Old 18-05-2005, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 20
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

You guys speak English? Mandarin? Hokkien?

Read your posts all like Latin to me.. hehehehe.. Chim... maybe i need to spend more time there... whahahaha...
Old 18-05-2005, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo
You guys speak English? Mandarin? Hokkien?

Read your posts all like Latin to me.. hehehehe.. Chim... maybe i need to spend more time there... whahahaha...
sorry....we are too engrossed with our jargons in our conversation...

we shall minimise such conversation...

anyway, we are talking abt sianing the waitresses at starbucks in suzhou...as there are a couple that pass our QC...Van Basten and Lukim have their respective targets...and I am the play maker to assist them to score...

Just4fun
Old 18-05-2005, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
VB is very sad abt it...and we had decided to escalate our Ops V mission asap....(too bad....u just cant join us)
Do escalate to highest alert and carry out the necessary counter measures and swiftly clear off any enemies in sight.
Old 18-05-2005, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
anyway, we are talking abt sianing the waitresses at starbucks in suzhou...as there are a couple that pass our QC...Van Basten and Lukim have their respective targets...and I am the play maker to assist them to score...

Just4fun
Boss,

I have no intention to strike wor. I have turn over a new leaf. "Veggie" for me only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1