The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2009, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ice9977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
second Opinion

i like to use vibrator during sex but my ex say it turn him off Its that a really turn off? But it make me feel good doing that
Old 16-06-2009, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bactraq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: second Opinion

did u use the vibrator on yr pussy or ass ?
Old 16-06-2009, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3633 / Power: 18
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute

Feels good then use lah........Anyway, already Ex liao mah
Old 16-06-2009, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice9977 View Post
i like to use vibrator during sex but my ex say it turn him off Its that a really turn off? But it make me feel good doing that
Hmm, you like to use the vibrator during sex, so i'm wondering if your ex is in your ass or is the vibrator in your ass? Which belongs to where? School holidays got nothing to do so your ex turn off ..
Old 16-06-2009, 08:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dainty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That shouldn't be the case. Most guys would be turn on when their GF use vibrator. Makes the gal appears to be more horny.
Old 16-06-2009, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
diogenes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I never had that experience. But if ever my fb uses one I think I would not like it. It gives me the feeling that I am not good enough. Perhaps that is how your ex felt.
Old 16-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LentorGarden View Post
Hmm, you like to use the vibrator during sex, so i'm wondering if your ex is in your ass or is the vibrator in your ass? Which belongs to where? School holidays got nothing to do so your ex turn off ..
neither... i think the vibrator is in her ex's ass...

no wonder he's turned off...

Old 16-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 20
brudder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrudder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrudder is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post

wahaha, tat a nice one, almost wan to reply in d' same fashion as U but u fast hand fast leg...

To TS, I not surprised, 9.5 out of 10 gals once tasted vibrator will not regret, some will get addicted somehow...get the condom tat can rotate one (dun know call what lah)...he shiok bonking U, u double shiok from his shioking & the rotating sensation? win-win for all!
Old 16-06-2009, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 16
SamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post

.... hahaha... thats a good one...

-Pinay Lady self taken for BF to see--
Old 16-06-2009, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
incomplete deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice9977 View Post
hmm... It would pleasure me to see my partner's enjoyment... how can this be a turn off? does he have inferiority complex?
Old 16-06-2009, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 15
torak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to behold

i love to use vibrator to tease my gf during foreplay

TS i think ur ex knows that he cant get u off so when he sees u using vibrator he feels even worse LOL.
Old 16-06-2009, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by incomplete View Post
hmm... It would pleasure me to see my partner's enjoyment... how can this be a turn off? does he have inferiority complex?
highly likely...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 16-06-2009, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Are you using an egg vibrator or a vibrating dildo? I think the vibrating dildo is bulky and gets in the way. Also it's normally thicker than a real cock and some guys may feel inferior.

I'm assuming you use the vibrator on yourself while he is making love to you in missionary or woman on top or doggy. There is nothing wrong. Maybe you should let him hold and control the vibrator when you are riding him. Let him join in the fun. As for missionary, when he is likely to lie on top of you, a vibrator does get in the way. I will recommend you let him wear a vibrating cock ring for that. Fun for both parties. I know of a good multi-mode vibrating cock ring. PM me if you wish to find out more.

Nice photo by the way.
Old 16-06-2009, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

Wait wait wait, Is TS a male or female?

if female, then have many things to say.

if male, then dunno what to say.
Old 16-06-2009, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Ya lor, TS also never clarify on gender

Anyways, I also think TS never say how he/she used the vibrator. And what type of vibrator.

Quite damn funny if TS is chabor, fucked missionary by BF and her hand holding the vibrator keeps shafting in and out of his BF's asshole..

haha can imagine the BF's expression change in rhythm with the motion of the vibrator...

IN (shocked look)....OUT (relieved look)....IN (shocked look).....OUT (relieved look)
Why you so like dat?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1