The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Califuse View Post
Hi Bro, M&M is nowhere near the escalator.
and they are near at exit. Can't get any more obvious than that!
Old 07-04-2017, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
and they are near at exit. Can't get any more obvious than that!
Very true, only M&M's shop are that near to an exit on that level. Can't miss it.
Old 07-04-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute

Saw one quite chio long hair near a clinic and toilet area at third floor. Petite looking if i remember correctly.

Anyone knows her name/tried before ?
Old 07-04-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreldan View Post
Saw one quite chio long hair near a clinic and toilet area at third floor. Petite looking if i remember correctly.

There's 2 near the toilet. The one closer to the toilet looks a bit lao chio type? Think she calls herself Coco. Clean shaven or waxed, can't remember. The other one is younger.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreldan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
There's 2 near the toilet. The one closer to the toilet looks a bit lao chio type? Think she calls herself Coco. Clean shaven or waxed, can't remember. The other one is younger.
I always only see one long hair quite old milf at that joint, quite tall and slim.
Old 08-04-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi, do certain MLs discriminate against fat and balding customers like me?

I went yesterday and today to a shop in Parklane level 2 which is located near the connectorand away from the escalator. This certain ML was dressed in a tight blue short skirt for both days. She also has short fringe/long black hair and claims to be the only one manning the shop...

She quoted me 30 for massage, 50 for HJ, and 30 for her to strip fully naked, which is a total of 110. Is it too expensive?

Based on my description, ny bros here able to tell me the identity of this ML? Is she the infamous ML everybody here is talking about? Pls PM me her identity if not conveninent to reveal here, fat balding guy here much appreciates an answer!

Thank you!
Old 08-04-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Some more descriptions i forgot to add... she is the prettiest ML in parklane, but she say she dun do BBBJ. Also refused to do CIM even when i offered her more money...

Anybody knows her identity , please adviss me, thanks!
Old 08-04-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster

KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Some more descriptions i forgot to add... she is the prettiest ML in parklane, but she say she dun do BBBJ. Also refused to do CIM even when i offered her more money...

Anybody knows her identity , please adviss me, thanks!
My guess is that ML is May. She will do bbbj and cim with regulars, maybe it's your first visit. RTF her a few times and her reply will be different.
Old 08-04-2017, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
My guess is that ML is May. She will do bbbj and cim with regulars, maybe it's your first visit. RTF her a few times and her reply will be different.
But if that is really May , u mean she charges a total of $110 for a HJ? I did my homework and read up on this thread, but i dun recall anybody mentioning that her charges are that high ley...
Old 08-04-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:

She quoted me 30 for massage, 50 for HJ, and 30 for her to strip fully naked, which is a total of 110. Is it too expensive?
Quote:
But if that is really May , u mean she charges a total of $110 for a HJ? I did my homework and read up on this thread, but i dun recall anybody mentioning that her charges are that high ley...
If you only wants a normal hj, then it will be 80 all in. But you want her to strip fully naked, that's where the extra 30 comes in. May will throw in breast fuck for that price too. You can always nego with her inside the room if you find her charges high.

My experience with May is the more I rtf, the more she will offer in her menu and she don't charge me as high as on my first visit. Regulars will have its privileges.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

Thanks bro KTVbuddy for the info!

Earlier when i saw her, i had thought she was overcharging me at $110, which is why i didn't try her eventually...

Stupid me!
Old 09-04-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
With what you wants from May, $110 sounds about right, she not chopping you. If I remember correctly, got bros write fr bout the same service before in the thread.
Old 09-04-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

For that pricing I can get a good massage and good service near by not even 5 min walk.. so not sure why still got Bros still come here... price ex and I hate ladies who need to pay extra for auto roam or what...

Some ladies just 20s to young 20s so much better
Old 10-04-2017, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 View Post
For that pricing I can get a good massage and good service near by not even 5 min walk.. so not sure why still got Bros still come here... price ex and I hate ladies who need to pay extra for auto roam or what...

Some ladies just 20s to young 20s so much better
My guess is you are talking about IS Spa @ Prinsep Street?
Old 10-04-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Xxbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had xiao wei on saturday.chio with enhance boobs.service wise soso only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1