The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thai massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
I make this very clear, on oct 2022 i starts as a new member in this forum, bignehneh came in to bully me becos he see me a new bird with only 20 points to roll my dices. But he didn't know i am a veteran on the sex scene for a long period that i started my journey in 1982.
On the way i seen he has bullied too much mls and most of his post are fake that he cut and copy from ladies WeChat. You choose to belief in him is ok. Is not my problem. I had long battle with him is between me and him. He can zapped me i am ok.i just want to drag him down to my level just to let him know to respect others. Some senior are as old as his parents.

My 40 years of sperm can soak his whole bed.
40 years of sperm likely dry up already la. I am young bird not so free play with u. Today young bird think about making money first. Over the years I shared many lobang. Of course also make mistakes. No need to keep harping on mistakes. But understand you old generation so cannot forgive and forget. Also understand what boomer thinks. Always believe what pussy says. Understand la

Also don’t be so hard up on the points la. Not like ntuc or singapore airlines can redeem things. Today give u 1 million points also useless. But understand….very important to boomers. Need to respect you also now that you are like my grandpa level. Initially I thought I left my sperm somewhere and it came back to haunt me. Now I understand
Old 13-03-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
40 years of sperm likely dry up already la. I am young bird not so free play with u. Today young bird think about making money first. Over the years I shared many lobang. Of course also make mistakes. No need to keep harping on mistakes. But understand you old generation so cannot forgive and forget. Also understand what boomer thinks. Always believe what pussy says. Understand la

Also don’t be so hard up on the points la. Not like ntuc or singapore airlines can redeem things. Today give u 1 million points also useless. But understand….very important to boomers. Need to respect you also now that you are like my grandpa level. Initially I thought I left my sperm somewhere and it came back to haunt me. Now I understand
Always remember you come under attacked becos you are the biggest bullies in this forum. You ask yourself why nobody kena attack except you. You want people to respect you then you need to respect others first.

Last edited by Newsasap; 13-03-2024 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Add
Old 13-03-2024, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Any good Thai massage place can massage allow nude and oil. Find that relaxing to stress and muscles . Can pm
Old 14-03-2024, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
VickyM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried a Thai ML few weeks before near FP.

Place : very near to MRT
Ml : D**a

By looking at her, you will be tempted go get the assuage n things. She did the massage for 45 mins, but no such teasing and all. Turned face up and popped GQ. 2-3 menus... opted for strip n b2b. Found the man made big Bs.. not bad. Will allow you to roam as well.

Although the touch was a bit mechanical...up to bros who wanna try. Can share the location info wd good sensual masseuse contact exchange. PM for the same of the hint is not enough.
Old 14-03-2024, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
eyepop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, any Bros been to Cozy Cove Spa in Hougang? The Thai girls looks very pretty on their Facebook. Wonder do they provide any GQ. Any brothers can share?
Old 14-03-2024, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 6
Givchy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGivchy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

All I can say it's Fappening
Old 14-03-2024, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 6
Givchy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGivchy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Thai massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Any good Thai massage place can massage allow nude and oil. Find that relaxing to stress and muscles . Can pm
PM also, I want to relax
Old 17-03-2024, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let me read you..
You were obsessed with big boob and you doesn't mind whether they are pretty nor ugly as long it is Hugh and gigantic.
The urge to look for big boob has sparks you desperately hunting in the forum with unfruitful results.
There are ways to make more big boob women appear in front of you. You just need to start up a bra business, your shop only stocks D cup and above. Don't have to sell small cup and lingerie.
You will felt nice with big boob women the whole day, you can name your shop BNN boutique.

That is my suggestion to you.
Please share businesse plan
Old 17-03-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyepop View Post
Hi, any Bros been to Cozy Cove Spa in Hougang? The Thai girls looks very pretty on their Facebook. Wonder do they provide any GQ. Any brothers can share?

Bro, can share? Thks
Old 17-03-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Please share businesse plan
As suggested, new development is on its way with waterfront living and highend shopping malls, i be getting some space there to develop shophouses. You can lease a unit there selling bras only stocks D cups and above. I will be selling lingeries next to you. Those who steps into your shops asking C Cups and below you can tell them go next door. I be naming the street "bra street"
But i think your shop will wind up fast as big cups are super rare in Singapore. Maybe you can get some business from tourist.
Get ready your cash and dream big.
BNN boutique is a nice name hor.

Last edited by Newsasap; 17-03-2024 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Adds
Old 17-03-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
CANTOMENT is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
As suggested, new development is on its way with waterfront living and highend shopping malls, i be getting some space there to develop shophouses. You can lease a unit there selling bras only stocks D cups and above. I will be selling lingeries next to you. Those who steps into your shops asking C Cups and below you can tell them go next door. I be naming the street "bra street"
But i think your shop will wind up fast as big cups are super rare in Singapore. Maybe you can get some business from tourist.
Get ready your cash and dream big.
BNN boutique is a nice name hor.
BNn boutique or BCF boutique
Old 17-03-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANTOMENT View Post
BNn boutique or BCF boutique
Anything as long he happy.
Old 22-03-2024, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
AG8238217 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was walking around Chinatown, suddenly saw a familiar face. A Thai massage boss who used open shops around town area. Last known to open at GM. Her girls all can do hard massage but not young, yet skillful at their "trade"....+1B
Old 27-03-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 5
Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AG8238217 View Post
Was walking around Chinatown, suddenly saw a familiar face. A Thai massage boss who used open shops around town area. Last known to open at GM. Her girls all can do hard massage but not young, yet skillful at their "trade"....+1B
I know which shop u referring to. Inside a mall. Just went there 2 weeks back. Yes old but very skillful and good rate.
Old 29-03-2024, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
curioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AG8238217 View Post
Can share contact bro? Walking around Chinatown but can’t figure put which mall. TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1