The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-02-2024, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
johnny1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
IIRC she is pretty matured that's why the price point. got some other bros also highlight she is matured, and IIRC, the service should be okay, theres old FR on her, previously she using her real pics, now use the AI one i think. or meitu.. dont expect SYT. and also its BBBJ, so I think dont expect CIM...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny1234 View Post
XiaoAi is not that milf la …. I feel… maybe a late syt….
reason she told me not using real pic is because don’t want family in cn to id them easily mah.

Actually she looks like one HK movie star in real person…. esp when she is down blowing and look up at me. Those regulars should know which HK star I talking abt.

She has smooth and fair skin and give good gfe…..
If no q, she usually give extra time and extra surprises.
Quite well maintained body and nice suckable nips of 20cts size light colour rim. She does a lot exercise, so her strength is quite good.
RTM more than 4 times…. Always leave the place happy with cim.
Plus point is big clean disposable towel and spacious room with ceiling and large wall mirrors for ur ultimate experience.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiao-ai/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straddin View Post
Is she really 1.75?

At least 1.65 above … My height 1.75….
She is not at same height…but can feel she is tall and 1.65 at least….

Smooth and fair skin is what I like most abt her….. especially during rubbing.

Actually to correct my earlier comment…. It’s her real pics just that a bit edit to make it less easy to Id them from cn relatives…..

So what u saw is what u get… smooth, fair , slim … and movie star look alike.
Old 27-02-2024, 07:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
LBJForever is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny1234 View Post
At least 1.65 above … My height 1.75….
She is not at same height…but can feel she is tall and 1.65 at least….

Smooth and fair skin is what I like most abt her….. especially during rubbing.

Actually to correct my earlier comment…. It’s her real pics just that a bit edit to make it less easy to Id them from cn relatives…..

So what u saw is what u get… smooth, fair , slim … and movie star look alike.
Anyone tried her nuru? Listed 160. Really missed Nat's nuru (@130!).
Old 27-02-2024, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by elune View Post
Wah.. meaty? Photos and video damn skinny leh. Haha
I would say skinny but with saggy tummy. Overall figure still a turn on for me. Will post detailed MR later.
Old 27-02-2024, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
So which time slot u manage to book her.. Many regulars can't even get slot the day before haha
I remembered I can book her easily on the same day during her first stint

Recently, I can’t even get her to reply my booking. She only replies me at the end of the day.

Looks like she is doing better in her second stint
Old 27-02-2024, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 12
typh00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I think is more of a case going for the cheaper enhancement surgery to inflate their assets.

No lah, many of them are already involved in such "massage" hanky panky back in China.
But competition is tough in big cities. And if you pass 25, you are consider old vegs. Hard to fight with young vegs.
So some of them took the plunge come here after hearing there is a lot of roberts and big fishes here.
Age also not a big issue here. Even 40++, also got business.
🎯 That's why alot old veg from PRC comes here and little SYT [sigh]
Old 27-02-2024, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like the spotlight is on Love recently. More so than her first stint. Good.

Because I reckon out of all the vanilla MLs in this current bunch, she is most deserving of the attention. She works to having a good body, she looks good and always has a happy smile - like that new young, energetic KTV hostess who just joined. She has some sensual skills, listens to individuals needs and tries hard to please.

Having said that, I visited her only once thus far this time. Been rather distracted hunting the very sextifying Viet scene.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 27-02-2024 at 08:17 AM.
Old 27-02-2024, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterronaldo1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I am not sure is it me as I realized the landscape of SLG website
1. More MLs listed operating in spa and listed like $58/hr (HJ 50 no roam, HJ80 roam top)
2. No quality checked on photos 的真实度, step few landmines recently
3. Some MLs photos and videos look like 2 different person.
4. The best thing is all reviews on SLG are good reviews!! 💪
Landmines always will have. For me I rarely commando. If I am planning to book someone new I always use this thread and do a search, take the best reviews with a pinch of salt and tone down your expectations. Always always tapers your expectations. Past performances does not guarantee future results
Old 27-02-2024, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
I would say skinny but with saggy tummy. Overall figure still a turn on for me. Will post detailed MR later.
Looking forward to your fr
Old 27-02-2024, 09:55 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Quoted: 4109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
So which time slot u manage to book her.. Many regulars can't even get slot the day before haha
Try 7pm to 10pm lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 27-02-2024, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 3
happymonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
1. More MLs listed operating in spa and listed like $58/hr (HJ 50 no roam, HJ80 roam top)
1. Those operating in spa environment tends to follow this trend. Keep a max budget you will give and nego. If they can't accept, then reject their request.
2. Search on the ML here and if not available can ask in the forum. Better if you can reject them on the spot if really landmines. Those that ask for payment upfront usually is landmines.
3. Same as point 2
4. Same as point 2
Old 27-02-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Looks like the spotlight is on Love recently. More so than her first stint. Good.

Because I reckon out of all the vanilla MLs in this current bunch, she is most deserving of the attention. She works to having a good body, she looks good and always has a happy smile - like that new young, energetic KTV hostess who just joined. She has some sensual skills, listens to individuals needs and tries hard to please.

Having said that, I visited her only once thus far this time. Been rather distracted hunting the very sextifying Viet scene.
recently tried a viet . at the waxing section. gotta say GFE max. real different from PRC. willing to serve. can easily kena KC if not careful. hahahaha
Old 27-02-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
recently tried a viet . at the waxing section. gotta say GFE max. real different from PRC. willing to serve. can easily kena KC if not careful. hahahaha
Yep, gfe is sky high with viets. As one bro pointed out last week - PRCs can still be good, BUT they lack motivation. Viets are still generally eager beavers (pun intended ). Happy to see you and happy to please. Even at the spas which I'm visiting more often recently. Hope this will last, lols
Old 27-02-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 1
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
You can always reject them at the door and walk off.
Old 27-02-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 1
youngshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Try 7pm to 10pm lor.
Yes like what some of the bros mentioned, girls are typically more free on weekends (whole) and weekdays late night. Usually weekdays lunch to evening time super packed when bros come out eat snake during lunch time or "OT" after work so best to catch them on weekdays late night or weekends.

Anyway anyone seen Xiao Ya's story? Seems like her new friend coming in looks quite hot. Haven't hang web yet as she just arrived yesterday. Looks like got potential...
Old 27-02-2024, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Straddin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo1 View Post
Landmines always will have. For me I rarely commando. If I am planning to book someone new I always use this thread and do a search, take the best reviews with a pinch of salt and tone down your expectations. Always always tapers your expectations. Past performances does not guarantee future results

Ok noted bro …thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1