The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-07-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikiloko View Post
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/feifei-massage/

Commando her recently decided to write a review for her. Cause she said if still no business going back China

Location : Central near BU**S. Its a hotel but in and out of the hotel is hassle-free.
Looks : 8/10 I think she look better in person.
Body :8/10 IMO she got one of the best ass in the market right now. If you look at her video on SGL the ass really very nice.
Massage : Massage is not bad but there are better one out there. Her handjob is quite skillful tease me for quite a while before letting me shot out.
Attitude : 10/10 Patient and very hardworking person also not those that rush you as she understand she is new and need to have good service to have more customer.

RTM : Definitely
Damm her figure in the vid looks great. Cfm is her?
Old 18-07-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
clorets369 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hello any bro here have review
On DD. Can’t find any review on her
Old 18-07-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Commando her recently decided to write a review for her. Cause she said if still no business going back China

Location : Central near BU**S. Its a hotel but in and out of the hotel is hassle-free.
Body :8/10 IMO she got one of the best ass in the market right now. If you look at her video on SGL the ass really very nice.
Massage : Massage is not bad but there are better one out there. Her handjob is quite skillful tease me for quite a while before letting me shot out.
Attitude : 10/10 Patient and very hardworking person also not those that rush you as she understand she is new and need to have good service to have more customer.

BJ included in 120 package?
Old 18-07-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!

Are there any kind souls that can provide some recommendations as I plan to visit a ML and the past 2 visits have been disappointing. I'm only into HJ and a good sensual session, e.g. able to zhut, light kisses (french even better). Good proper massage is a good to have but not necessary.
Old 18-07-2023, 04:40 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by clorets369 View Post
Hello any bro here have review
On DD. Can’t find any review on her
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-dd/
Bro, the above? Think someone wrote something on 19/06. Search massage-dd(disclaimer: I never visited her before)
Old 18-07-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nilarun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/qian-xue-massage/
Anyone tried her yet?
Old 18-07-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Finally u posted upped u back bro thxs

Look good ..... Is she FN as stated ?

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 18-07-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
Well... can't say I didn't try...

As usual for the first-timer, I would go like:

Me:你是哪里人?
XH:XX
Me:你第一次来新加坡?
XH:嗯
Me:多久了
XH:几个月

....... silence....
To be fair I think she answer until a bit sian already. When I mingle with some one I usually look at the way they dress and in this case what is in her house, etc etc to find topics to talk about.

But if the person still not responsive then its their problem liao.
Old 18-07-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

I see her video onsite like woah body is great! Boobs quite a handful also. Thanks for the FR!
Old 18-07-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookseex2 View Post
Are there any kind souls that can provide some recommendations as I plan to visit a ML and the past 2 visits have been disappointing. I'm only into HJ and a good sensual session, e.g. able to zhut, light kisses (french even better). Good proper massage is a good to have but not necessary.
If zhut and light kisses (assuming chemistry is there cos it’s not auto usually), try An Qi, Fairy and Ting zi (but she is back in China for a few weeks).
Note that roaming signals are different for each, YMMV.
But should give you a decent session.
Old 18-07-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

....... silence....
Some gals just prefer to do their job without speaking much.

I know of some gals, once they start blabbering, their hands auto stop.

But if appears dis-interested, then that is a different story.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 18-07-2023, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
I see her video onsite like woah body is great! Boobs quite a handful also. Thanks for the FR!
Interested to know if that 2nd video is really her.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 18-07-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilarun View Post
Seems like a FL in another site
Old 18-07-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookseex2 View Post
anqi (32D) , baby, sugar
Old 18-07-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 1
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

....... silence....
I asked her where did her customers bring her to. She was quite happy to tell me about it.

The typical questions:
1. Which part of China are you from
2. How long have you been here
3. How long you intend to stay

MLs are sick of answering them. One ML told me that she want to write these answers on the wall, for us to read ourselves
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1