The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-02-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
AY defo not a 5 given current standards..

Then again looks are always subjective so..
Looks wise I was rather blown away during my first visit with her hair parted in the center, sitting across the dining table chatting... then 2nd-3rd visit sian liao, not really worth the hassle. Like during my time they say everyday see Britney Spears run naked down the street after a while also sian.

C
Old 20-02-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 13
hardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Note : Penned by someone who got zapped to oblivion after his lies were exposed.
Pretty obvious B trying to defend A but A=B ?haha
Old 20-02-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 13
hardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It’s okay to have one’s own opinions and yardsticks. But to make sweeping statements criticizing others for having low standards and having to conform to your yardstick is total uncalled for. Did they have a 10 rating? No right? So what’s wrong with a 7? Who in this big wide world do you think you are to impose your standards on others.
Point noted your yardsticks are very high. Pls keep them inside your trousers and respect others for their ratings.
Just cannot stay these self entitled asses
Old 20-02-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrunner View Post
It’s okay to have one’s own opinions and yardsticks. But to make sweeping statements criticizing others for having low standards and having to conform to your yardstick is total uncalled for. Did they have a 10 rating? No right? So what’s wrong with a 7? Who in this big wide world do you think you are to impose your standards on others.
Point noted your yardsticks are very high. Pls keep them inside your trousers and respect others for their ratings.
Just cannot stay these self entitled asses
Who am i? Glad you asked.

I'm motherfucking Regretfulman, registered user of the anonymous sex forum known as sammyboy. Here to use my given right to post my unfiltered and unabashed opinions.

Btw, i never said that you cant give a 7. I said there is clearly a problem when the past 100 reviews give a rating of 7 and above. How the fuck is that even remotely possible? Clearly some people must be lying/have low standards or our tiny nation must be so blessed to have such nubile gems flooding our shores.

And one last question, how badly do you simp for MLs? Honest question, no judgement here.
Old 20-02-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post

I'm motherfucking Regretfulman, registered user of the anonymous sex forum known as sammyboy. Here to use my given right to post my unfiltered and unabashed opinions.

Btw, i never said that you cant give a 7. I said there is clearly a problem when the past 100 reviews give a rating of 7 and above. How the fuck is that even remotely possible? Clearly some people must be lying/have low standards or our tiny nation must be so blessed to have such nubile gems flooding our shores.

And one last question, how badly do you simp for MLs? Honest question, no judgement here.
To me 99 is a syt with looks 8 and good attitude. Who cares what u think haha
Old 20-02-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Sigh, fancy running into you here.
Using the word 'simp' already tells us here how young you are.

Anyway, you are entitled to your own views and that's fine. Just don't over generalise and apply the same yardstick to everyone else here.

I.E, I might rate a ML 7/10, doesn't mean someone else needs to rate 7/10 too. I also don't need to care what the other bros rate the ML coz that's their opinion too.

All FRs are subjective and only serves to help form a general idea of how the experience with the ML will be like, and remember, YMMV.
Old 20-02-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Baby (https://sglonelyguy19.com/baby-massage/)

Pay a visit and was not disappointed.
Look: Not a syt but more of a GND. Wun reject and grows on u.
Boobs: Nice and firm big B small C with light color nips
Body: Petite, smooth skin
Massage: NA, not really for that purpose
Services: accommodating, very likable personality, skillful with her hand, soft moan surround sound.

Overall: Recommend to try , not going to be here for long.
Old 20-02-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I initially wanted to give 99 a shot but when I saw her looks, I reconsidered lol..

Of course that is not to say she is ugly by any means.. Just that her looks dun gum me.. Others will defo feel otherwise and keep her in their rotation..

YMMV, as usual..
When you said you saw her looks and reconsidered. You mean her posted photos don’t gum you? Really?
Old 20-02-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOBMANIAC View Post
Bro I completely agree with you. Standard of mls now are really low. No point trying to give a poor review or state any facts. The moment you give a low rating, they will have alot of their tiko uncle supporters come out to defend them. If you call them fat, old, auntie, ugly or etc, you will be labelled as being mean or insulting because it hurts those uncles so much that it causes them to bald. Majority always like to justify low standards as being subjective but it only stands against negative reviews. I have learnt how to interpret the ratings in this forum. If you see:

SYT - It means 28-35
Pre Milf - It means 36-44
Milf - It means 45 and above
Old - This can only be used if the ML’s hair is gray/white
Ugly - This can only be used if the ML is disfigured
Fat - This can only be used if the ML is more than 100kg

Once you understand the standards of this forum, you will be able to manage your expectations better. Unfortunately I cannot bring myself to pen such absurd stuff down because I am afraid I will get struck by lightning. I have stopped writing anymore reviews and only use the reviews here as a reference once in a while.
Your rating is completely flawed. Please bring down 10 years younger. Don’t destroy our standard anymore.
Old 20-02-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
When you said you saw her looks and reconsidered. You mean her posted photos don’t gum you? Really?
Of course not her listed pics lol..

I'll leave it at here..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-02-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Not sure if other bros felt the same. Just my observations.
The numbering system for looks is quite skewed.

10 - absolute beauty - the correct type for the correct bro
8-9 good and less than perfect. Hits the spot
From here it’s a large number of 7 which makes it the median average.
6 - is the MP milf perhaps or landmine
5 - some bros say is ugly but rate a 5
Below 5 - Im not sure why would any bro continue the session for those below 5 actually since it means “failing”

The range is mostly 6 to 10. That forms the norm.
I agree with your numbering system. 7 is a girl you don’t mind having as your gf and you are proud to bring her out.
Old 20-02-2023, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Of course not her listed pics lol..

I'll leave it at here..
Then it must mean you saw her and walked off. That is even more unbelievable
Old 20-02-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
Honestybest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOBMANIAC View Post
There were no lies, just some harsh facts. Zap me harder if it pleases you because it hurts me badly.
Nowadays people are just content with whatever ML that came over. Pay couple of hundreds for an average looking with below average service. Write FR still need to sugarcoat because scare to be zap or blacklist. Justifying review on old fat ugly ML being great just attest your low standard. Clearly ML are their own boss to set their price and service with no okt to regulate them. Only agent who she paid to be her secretary to handle her daily issues. Being played but still trying to help them to scam more. Really sillypore. Small head cannot control after covid years of substandard. Keeping the pond polluted with more dead fishes. Talk about young man being harsh for truth when old seasoned warrior should be upholding even higher standard but now is the other way round. This chinese scene has been a joke for a while now.
Old 20-02-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
exo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectgun View Post
Yesterday had my session with her last evening. Whole body aching and need a good and powerful run on my back. She provided very well balance strength in relaxing the muscle.Massage well done.
Sensual is the must.Die die must try the wonderful chair she has. It gives both party joy and fun. Seating of the chair, performing “fake” love making indeed drives the mind high. This chair good for both and depend who seat on it.
Bro do you have an approx age for Doris? Under 45?
Old 20-02-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
You're being absolutely delusional. The words I used are not toxic at all. Let us try to find better alternative adjectives that are less "toxic" as you described.

"Fat"- this is a neutral objective term. It is simply a descriptive term with no negative connotations. Fat means fat, how else you want to phrase it? "She weighs on the heavier ends of the scale". You think this is shakespeare?

"Landmine" - This is one of the most astute and perfect words to describe ladies who post good pics but are fugly irl. In fact, I cant think of a better word. "She was a terrifying revelation" Like that suit you better?

"Ugly" - very offensive ah? Ok sorry, next time i will say " She was truly a terror to behold"

"Lao auntie" - when u visit cny as a young kid you dont say "Happy new year auntie" meh?. Old is offensive? Ok, next time i will say " She was a lady past her prime, her looks faded since years past"

Other bros, please let me know if my language is unacceptable. Never knew this was a forum for intellectual gentlemen. I will make it a point to use more elegant sophistries in the future.
I think it is unacceptable, can accept my opinion of it?

NO one think you are not entitled to your own opinion and standard. It is your standard, keep it to yourself.

Whatever language you use to describe the MLs, you are entitled to it. Bros here choose whether to believe your reviews. Can have that freedom?

As you said, this forum free to speak, so can accept bros ranting and disagreeing with you?

You said 99 is bah bah etc, but I think she is pretty slim and looks very fine. Can accept my low standard? Or does my low standard stop you from visiting the girls? No diff right whatever standards bros put out here?

You gave an example of your standard by presenting Xiao Xue. Please see who were the first few to write a review on her. Aku. In comparison I will RTM 99 more, but can you accept my standard? Did I impose my standard on you?

You started ranting back when bros disagree with your comments, then why start when you are not acceptable of others' standards.

Some bros here are trying to define standards and what it means for each point. Honestly, it is pointless. What a 7 means to you means nothing to me or someone else, just a 'at least looks didn't fail YOUR standard'. It is just a gauge.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1