The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-01-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
What got me interested Her unique nick “W” and her pretty fotos in SLG. as well as quite a few good reviews from reputable bros after I activate the “search” function. Some adjectives used on her included “pretty”, “doe eyed”, “not time watcher”, “SYT” and indeed the reviews were all very accurate.

Communication Was a breeze. Very polite. Was not able to visit her the first time round but she was very nice about it. Messaged her few days later and she still remembered our conversation. From her reply can tell she is very jovial and friendly. A good start.

Location Central. Discreet. Was able to park inside condo so that’s a plus. Near good food.

First impression yes those beautiful eyes! 会说话的眼睛。She is prettier than the fotos. Really nice skin. Sweet smile and ample bosom. Offered me warm water. Even reminded me to check if it’s too hot and we chit chatted for a good 5mins listening to the nice music in the background. She patted me dry after my shower. High GFE.

Massage good strength. New clean white towels. One for pillow another for body.

Sensual SN but boy does she smells good. Enjoy the massage. Responsive nips to my touches. Took awhile to cum but she was still smiling away. She even asked if it was her technique. That’s how nice she is. Genuinely want you to have a good time.

Interactions very easy to talk to her. Love her girlish giggles. Talked about everything under the sun. And she remains chatty even on WC. Very fun and sincere girl to be with.

RTM A firm YES from me. As my nick shows I’m a sucker for SYTs. Definitely has the SYT vibes and coupled with her High GFE, she definitely deserve weekly visits. She has that classy look so for that bro looking to bring someone for annual company dinner, W will be a good choice.

In the Pipeline Love, AngelBaby, Mo Li

Please Up my Reputation if you benefit from my MR.
Keep doin what you are doing bro.
Keen reader of your MRs. Your review has pique my interest to visit W so thank you for that!
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/w-massage/
Waiting for your upcoming MRs on Love and AngelBaby
They are on my radar too

Last edited by cheongster_11; 11-01-2023 at 12:59 AM.
Old 11-01-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie1688 View Post
Before I pay 1500$ a month for mL,can 啪啪 anytime haha 😂
I’m surprised at this amount. Your before should be quite long ago. Nowadays 1500 maybe 1 shot short time. not anytime in a month. Lol

Sidetrack, visited kiki today and boy was I disappointed. Won’t reject but looks differ from photo. Sensual part was lacking so much, I left disappointed. And those reviews which said she can work in ktv, I beg to differ. If she works there most likely will have no biz.
Old 11-01-2023, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
typh00n

For pretty MLs definitely much higher than that. More than 15 years ago 1 ML told me she will be bao for $3K per month and she will reject the offer if I can pay her higher. That was the last time I saw her. You can try ur luck with some average looking MLs for $1500 per mth as a few told me they would rather let 1 man bang them instead of offering fj to all customers.

Some of them I heard kena banged multiple times during overnight stay with the so called bf. They cannot reject even if meimei hurts badly. Some tua towkay already spending more than $5K per night at hanging flower joints so a few thousands per mth are peanuts to them.
haha means no such thing as 1.5k a month la.
Old 11-01-2023, 01:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Jackie1688 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
I’m surprised at this amount. Your before should be quite long ago. Nowadays 1500 maybe 1 shot short time. not anytime in a month. Lol

Sidetrack, visited kiki today and boy was I disappointed. Won’t reject but looks differ from photo. Sensual part was lacking so much, I left disappointed. And those reviews which said she can work in ktv, I beg to differ. If she works there most likely will have no biz.
3 her just go back 3month ago
Old 11-01-2023, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recently commandoed a new ml https://sglonelyguy-18.com/keke-massage/

Looks: Confirm age is 30+, pictures not accurate. Boobs saggy and enhanced

Experience: She was late and total session was 30 mins. Suspect shes a FL as she offered full course but declined since i didnt like her looks. SN and cannot zhut.

Rtm: no, waste time waste money

Feel free to zap for my honest review. Tbh quite sian, feel that quality these days very bad. I honestly dont mind paying more ($200) for better quality.

Feel like commando another new one, but i see the pics also scared. Anyone got try this one? https://sglonelyguy-18.com/dan-dan-massage/
Old 11-01-2023, 05:23 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you Bro @Peacekeeping for your inputs.
In this forum we all agree to disagree. Everyone mileage varies. But when you have kiddo like this bro who is crying like a baby just because he didn’t get his way with W. Suck it up like a man and don’t abuse the zap/up Rep system just because life gave U lemons.

W is youthful looking. I’ve much older MLs before. Definitely won’t say they are SYTs. So learn to respect others view. W is defo no landmine. Peace out.

Appreciate bro @ladyassasinato for your Up. It’s bros like you that deserves respect for supporting truthful MRs. And to those bros that zap me leave your nick. Scare what? You no balls Ah? I got no power to zap U too. Got balls to zap leave your nick.
Thank you for your good words bro - true, I always support truthful MRs. This should be the spirit.

I noticed there is a group of losers here. What ever they cun get what they want from those mls they will paint a bad picture of them. They also supported each other - when ever I zapped them, they can recovered their points very fast - When whacking others, they did the same - zap you until you botak. This is against the regulation.

Actually you can complain to boss, they are not allow to do that. Action will be taken against them.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-01-2023, 05:37 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Quoted: 4110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post

Experience: She was late and total session was 30 mins. Suspect shes a FL as she offered full course but declined since i didnt like her looks. SN and cannot zhut.

Feel free to zap for my honest review. Tbh quite sian, feel that quality these days very bad. I honestly dont mind paying more ($200) for better quality.

Feel like commando another new one, but i see the pics also scared. Anyone got try this one? https://sglonelyguy-18.com/dan-dan-massage/
I also damn scare ml with their photos ps heavily, I dun think this is a good one.

You can try Duo Duo https://sglonelyguy-18.com/duo-duo-massage/ - original photos posted, in fact she looks better in person. She look like Linda Chung (钟嘉欣).

Very shiok to talk to, very playable. If you are willing to fetch up 200, I think she will treat you like her boy friend. Trust me, she is one of the best ml I tried recently - but she is not easy to book cos many bros already like sharks which smell blood, all cheong there liao.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 11-01-2023 at 05:47 AM.
Old 11-01-2023, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Thank you for your good words bro - true, I always support truthful MRs. This should be the spirit.

I noticed there is a group of losers here. What ever they cun get what they want from those mls they will paint a bad picture of them. They also supported each other - when ever I zapped them, they can recovered their points very fast - When whacking others, they did the same - zap you until you botak. This is against the regulation.

Actually you can complain to boss, they are not allow to do that. Action will be taken against them.
Very insightful 👍
Old 11-01-2023, 08:33 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I also damn scare ml with their photos ps heavily, I dun think this is a good one.

You can try Duo Duo https://sglonelyguy-18.com/duo-duo-massage/ - original photos posted, in fact she looks better in person. She look like Linda Chung (钟嘉欣).

Very shiok to talk to, very playable. If you are willing to fetch up 200, I think she will treat you like her boy friend. Trust me, she is one of the best ml I tried recently - but she is not easy to book cos many bros already like sharks which smell blood, all cheong there liao.
She is decent with her massage...but super vanilla sia...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 11-01-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie1688 View Post
3 her just go back 3month ago
For what it is worth, there is no name mentioned here though can guess from the history. Verifiable I guess. 😆
Old 11-01-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
To the bro that zapped me to negative realm and left this comment.
"She SYT? Open your eyes la!!!!!!!!!! Omfg! She SYT? Open your eyes la!!!!!!!!!! Omfg! Please raise the bar of such definition bro raise the bar of such definition bro"

I've visited more MLs than you probably peed in your diaper. And I only write MRs for those deserving ones. But U r freaking right. W is not SYT to you because U are a prepubescence tween who is probably dont have pocket money to find MLs. So the only way to boost your pathetic ego is to zap others bros for sharing hardworking MLs . .
I have never visited W but your MR looks like a honest one, which should always be appreciated. Those zaps should be reserved for the many fake reviews in the thread.

Up you with my humble point. Haha.
Old 11-01-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
Homini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post

Dan Dan is FL in another site as well.
Old 11-01-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jialat, my regular no slot at my preferred timing. Thinking that I might as well try new girls but also few posts back saying still windy?
Old 11-01-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
For what it is worth, there is no name mentioned here though can guess from the history. Verifiable I guess. 😆
Damn funny this guy. ALL of his past posts are about that one ML, so no prizes for guessing who he is referring to. Lol.

A couple of things not cool with his posts...

1. All that continuous juvenile bragging for what? It's not like nobody else gets to experience this. It's actually more common then you think - not with just one, but with a few simultaneously And quite often foc.

2. With his posts, this ML's WKs and regular customers will surely tell her about it, and this fella will never get it ever again if she comes back. Lol
Old 11-01-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Damn funny this guy. ALL of his past posts are about that one ML, so no prizes for guessing who he is referring to. Lol.

A couple of things not cool with his posts...

1. All that continuous juvenile bragging for what? It's not like nobody else gets to experience this. It's actually more common then you think - not with just one, but with a few simultaneously And quite often foc.

2. With his posts, this ML's WKs and regular customers will surely tell her about it, and this fella will never get it ever again if she comes back. Lol
Bro, very fair points. Even though this ML has RTC (and with all MLs who have RTC-ed or RTV-ed), I don’t believe that past customers should then kiss and tell. It serves zero purpose other than to stir up this forum. It is not unthinkable that some of this ML’s ex customers who felt they had exclusive access or whatever nonsense will again tell tales. Just not cool.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1