The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-12-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy87 View Post
Haha would love to see OMM’s wechat moment before deciding. Anyone can dm me her account pls!
oh that "moment"...that I really wished I didn't click on it during my dinner time.
Old 27-12-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 10
happy87 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappy87 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappy87 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappy87 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappy87 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
oh that "moment"...that I really wished I didn't click on it during my dinner time.
Hahaha I’m not having any meal now. Ready to watch it!
Old 27-12-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Haha would love to see OMM’s wechat moment before deciding. Anyone can dm me her account pls!
Me too… thank you
Old 27-12-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
Bait and switch, its a fuck shop, don't bother bro.
I see, thanks bro
Old 27-12-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7788 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Bro, she's still here.. just that she's down with common cold these few days. should be back to work real soon.
Thanks bro. Shall wait for her to recover then.
Old 27-12-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Today went to "see off" 2 of my regular MLs since they are going back soon and should be the last session. Feels like the end of a era since the COVID forced us to take a break and now even COVID is ending. A bit melancholic but then looking forward to the new blood after CNY.

C
Old 27-12-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Today went to "see off" 2 of my regular MLs since they are going back soon and should be the last session. Feels like the end of a era since the COVID forced us to take a break and now even COVID is ending. A bit melancholic but then looking forward to the new blood after CNY.
After Jan 8th when all restrictions are gone, we will have even more choices by going to China
Old 27-12-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
After Jan 8th when all restrictions are gone, we will have even more choices by going to China
Yeah you are right... also some of the MLs are planning to extend their stay until 8th Jan...

C
Old 27-12-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15576 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have promised an ML to visit her when China is open. But i would wait for half a year more for the virus high peak period is over first.
Old 27-12-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 9
BuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can anyone share this OMM wechat, keen to try something new.
Old 27-12-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yeah you are right... also some of the MLs are planning to extend their stay until 8th Jan...
Hopefully more competition means better services from the ladies. Let's see hahaha
Old 27-12-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Becareful of what u've wished for. I definitely won't look for her again after seeing that disgusting video.
Old 27-12-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Have promised an ML to visit her when China is open. But i would wait for half a year more for the virus high peak period is over first.
Nice. I did that once a long time ago when I visited a ML in SZ... another ML knew I was there and asked why never go find her. On hindsight should have planned to meet a few instead of one since there liao.

Quote:
Hopefully more competition means better services from the ladies. Let's see hahaha
Hopefully bah. One of my regular MLs I thought she going back liao but she extended again... so I'll be seeing more of her instead.

C
Old 27-12-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvadaKedavra View Post
Thanks for helping all of us out!

For reference (same lady, but different contact number): https://sglonelyguy-17.com/anna-msg/
For a ML experience, she’s not worth the $150.
Neither dead gorgeous nor model liked figure. Acceptable nia.
Location at Orchard 4 stars hotel.
Massage is piano trained.
B+ boobs and a forest below.
Didn’t opt for upsized menu… cos she is just mehhhhhhhh.

Save your $150 guys
Old 27-12-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Trying to find 1 for count down 2022 but still no result
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1