The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-02-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
Derleow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Wah people here needs a lighter mood man. Every 3 pages I scroll for reco confirm got someone offended 😅😅
Old 28-02-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bros if im going with group of friends which ml are located together in a spa? Pls pm or tag me thank you very much
Old 28-02-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeayea View Post
After lurking for months, want to take the chance to give back as a newb chiongster here. :P

MR #1 :
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/cheryl-massage/

Location is in G area but off to a small road so street parking walk straight to side gate.

Looks : Matching 8/10 quite close actually. Definitely more of a milf / OL vibe than syt, figure is great, perfect for B2B nuru.

Experience was skillful and professional, with no phone playing and just some small talk here and there. no gfe but im ok.

First time tried B2B in singapore (the previous time in indon). I think I'll be saving up money when border open to go out and do. Same price but 2P.

RTM : nope but if you're looking to try B2B she definitely knows her stuff.

---
MR #2 :
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/wen-wen-massage/

Wanted to book anan but she never reply a few times already (if any bros can reco me in I'll be really grateful)

Looks wise 6/10 compared to photos but still attractive la, i also not choosing pageant.

Location is great with parking nearby and definitely walkable from mrt. Really secure which gave me a good peace of mind.

She's definitely for the boob lover (I'm one, or at least I think so, now age going up I'm feeling my taste changing also) Friendly, easy to chat with, knows her movement well.

I didn't opt for BBBJ and brought my own cap as it's my own preference but skill wise is ok ok. Massage was non-existent but again I didn't expect too much.

Quite a bit of phone usage which spoils my mood quite a bit actually.

RTM : Nope

---
MR #3 :
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/tao-tao-massage/

Saw her MR and interested in what a bro mentioned as clingwrap so just went down.

Location I like, again I'm driving so rates are ok and discreet. Noone will ever know you're there for mission.

Looks : I'd say 7/10 matching to her photos but definitely attractive. Very nice to chat with as well, seems really curious and inquisitive.

Experience : I'm split tbh, when she gives her attention she's great. BJ with the wrap very interesting experience. Sensual not too much but enough. Can tell she can make herself get into mood. End up HJ finish. Only gripe I had was the amount of phone usage at the start, was a good 10-15 min of phone typing with me there in silence :/ nearly just dozed off while waiting. Can any bros share with me any ML that really professional and strictly no phone usage one? (don't count those RTC legends la :P )

Massage wise she has strength, got use elbows all but again if want massage I'd rather go a proper place to do. Anyhow press body will spoil.

RTM : Maybe, but likely no as I value new experiences.

Hope my virgin MR is ok! give me feedback so I can improve also thanks!
There are quite a number with reasonably good phone ethics
Aimee
Elmi
Seventh princess
Arissa
Baby to name a few
Old 28-02-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Testcomando deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there any FR on this https://sglonelyguy-10.com/massage-qian-qian/ cant seem to find any thanks in advance.
Old 28-02-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Hi bros if im going with group of friends which ml are located together in a spa? Pls pm or tag me thank you very much
Best to cheong as lone ranger for these kind of CCAs..... you might be mistaken as coming for a raid if too many guys go together.
Old 01-03-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
msee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeayea View Post
After lurking for months, want to take the chance to give back as a newb chiongster here. :P

MR #1 :
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/cheryl-massage/

Location is in G area but off to a small road so street parking walk straight to side gate.

Looks : Matching 8/10 quite close actually. Definitely more of a milf / OL vibe than syt, figure is great, perfect for B2B nuru.

Experience was skillful and professional, with no phone playing and just some small talk here and there. no gfe but im ok.

First time tried B2B in singapore (the previous time in indon). I think I'll be saving up money when border open to go out and do. Same price but 2P.

RTM : nope but if you're looking to try B2B she definitely knows her stuff.

---
MR #2 :
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/wen-wen-massage/

Wanted to book anan but she never reply a few times already (if any bros can reco me in I'll be really grateful)

Looks wise 6/10 compared to photos but still attractive la, i also not choosing pageant.

Location is great with parking nearby and definitely walkable from mrt. Really secure which gave me a good peace of mind.

She's definitely for the boob lover (I'm one, or at least I think so, now age going up I'm feeling my taste changing also) Friendly, easy to chat with, knows her movement well.

I didn't opt for BBBJ and brought my own cap as it's my own preference but skill wise is ok ok. Massage was non-existent but again I didn't expect too much.

Quite a bit of phone usage which spoils my mood quite a bit actually.

RTM : Nope

---
MR #3 :
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/tao-tao-massage/

Saw her MR and interested in what a bro mentioned as clingwrap so just went down.

Location I like, again I'm driving so rates are ok and discreet. Noone will ever know you're there for mission.

Looks : I'd say 7/10 matching to her photos but definitely attractive. Very nice to chat with as well, seems really curious and inquisitive.

Experience : I'm split tbh, when she gives her attention she's great. BJ with the wrap very interesting experience. Sensual not too much but enough. Can tell she can make herself get into mood. End up HJ finish. Only gripe I had was the amount of phone usage at the start, was a good 10-15 min of phone typing with me there in silence :/ nearly just dozed off while waiting. Can any bros share with me any ML that really professional and strictly no phone usage one? (don't count those RTC legends la :P )

Massage wise she has strength, got use elbows all but again if want massage I'd rather go a proper place to do. Anyhow press body will spoil.

RTM : Maybe, but likely no as I value new experiences.

Hope my virgin MR is ok! give me feedback so I can improve also thanks!
nice MRs bro, fellow newbie chiongster here also. My experience with Cheryl is same as you. She was really good at using her nails to tease your little bro, might even RTM just for that.

Xue Er nuru is really good too. I find her B2B has more pressure compared to Cheryl. Her sensual damn shiok also. From my visit to her, there was 0 phone usage during the session.
Old 01-03-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Yeah man. Just be relaxed, and don't behave like u r a crook lah.
Even if you see other people in the lift, just nod or hold the lift door lah. U r in a condo leh, what's wrong.?
Exactly bro!
Old 01-03-2022, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by msee123 View Post
nice MRs bro, fellow newbie chiongster here also. My experience with Cheryl is same as you. She was really good at using her nails to tease your little bro, might even RTM just for that.

Xue Er nuru is really good too. I find her B2B has more pressure compared to Cheryl. Her sensual damn shiok also. From my visit to her, there was 0 phone usage during the session.
My problem with Cheryl was in and out 35-40min. Happened a few time. For the inflated price no longer worth. Although I enjoy her sensual.
Old 01-03-2022, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
If you were not affected by my words, how come you need to zap my
points? And I was not talking just about you.

What I said is common knowledge.

This forum cannot speak the truth?
What's with the anguish bro? By the way even if bro bondage did zap you, you will hardly feel it, same for many of the guys here since our power not sky-high level. If indeed many people zap you gao gao then perhaps you have said something that really rubbed a lot of people the sala way. As you pointed out, free forum, we write what we want and face whatever outcome man. For the umpteen time, points can't exchange for discount vouchers with ML, so why take it so serious. Chill.
Old 01-03-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
battleboy38 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Commando FR For Xiao Lin

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/xiao-lin-massage/

Just come back chiong and found this very beautiful 古美人 lady from Si Chuan! Mai Siao Siao. She just arrived only like less than one week. On This week, I went twice just for this 古美人。

This lady probably around late 20s le. But From the sexy young voice make me feel she is damn young. The voice is like so natural and sweet voice. How I know I added WeChat and every time just voice message me until Buay Tahan. I just keep listen and play back. Until cannot sleep need to rebook.

Look wise I would say ok 7-8 over 10 not the chio-est but for me my taste. She look exactly like the video and photo.

Location at somewhere in Golden Moments area which Other very chio ladies stay before. Easy to park. Quite safe no security guard.

She wore a black long dress to welcome me and high heels. But not very tall. Around 160+cm. But when open door got a very strong the smoke smell(this one minus point) damn cannot. Not sure some bro feel the same. Hope she can find a better place.

After that we lead to the master bedroom, and Will provide u a towel. Will proceed on bathing first. Good strong massage come around 30-40 mins. Power pack good strength and Ask u where is painful and she will focus on that particular area one. Her experience come from She has a facial massage shop back then in China. If she do facial I will definitely support.

After that golden moments arrived. U see the Breast. Buay ta Han liao! DDDDDS CUPS. NATURAL SOMEMORE. And body very slim. Only shoulder abit big. She will use breast to do a Singapore Wave around ur body. Make ur cock harder. Then when turn back the sensual come automatically, looking at ur eyes, give u a big smile, help u to release the soldiers.

How damn shoik after that and release ur stress after a long day. Very positive and nice hardworking lady. Hope all guy treat her nice ok.

RTM, definitely la, but must have bullets.
wah u must have a good time.. 30-40mins of massage how long you opt the session for?
Old 01-03-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
kg21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

pm the contact and address. what is the lady's name?
Old 01-03-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, who is the girl you mentioned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg21 View Post
pm the contact and address. what is the lady's name?
Old 01-03-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster (M)

can pm address and contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetJuke View Post
Hey everyone, just tried one at Hougang. Shop is discreet and quite accessible via public transport. Tried one of the ladies who’s the better looking one of the whole shop.

Face: 9/10
Body: 10/10
Massage: 9/10
Service: 11/10 (GFE strong)

Very relaxing session and she really put in effort to please.
Old 01-03-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
msee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
My problem with Cheryl was in and out 35-40min. Happened a few time. For the inflated price no longer worth. Although I enjoy her sensual.
I see, bro. I have only tried Cheryl once and I was more focused on the sensual instead of the time cuz still newbie :P . Might have to visit more to see.
Old 01-03-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Aiyo stop spamming la...hahaha. Maybe you should take a closer read dude.

Quoting Bro Aftershave@8
"Wow, some of my all-time favourites mentioned…those who dislike reminiscing can stop reading now."

"RV Trio – “MAD” (circa 2017/18)"

Anyway why you so interesting in the current Momo? What in her pictures you find so irresistible? And iirc, no good reports so far.

Anyway enjoy!
thanks bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1