The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2022, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!
Re: All CAT AR, French ladies in GL

Morning bro ProSexer120,

Thanks for sharing your GL FR, can add in the WL look in the scale of 10? So we can gauge her look. Let’s say 1612 XiaoYu is 9/10 or 10/10, 2058 SaSa is 7/10 etc. so base on your comment we know roughly how that WL looks.

TIA

Upped you my humble 1 point.
Old 13-12-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 2
ProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Morning bro ProSexer120,

Thanks for sharing your GL FR, can add in the WL look in the scale of 10? So we can gauge her look. Let’s say 1612 XiaoYu is 9/10 or 10/10, 2058 SaSa is 7/10 etc. so base on your comment we know roughly how that WL looks.

TIA

Upped you my humble 1 point.
Sorry for the super late response, been busy bonking 288 several times, and other girls, tired like hell.

Will try to add in your suggestions and see how. Thanks.
Old 13-12-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProSexer120 View Post
Sorry for the super late response, been busy bonking 288 several times, and other girls, tired like hell.

Haha, grads for your happy bonking, Do share your FR. You will never get bored with 288 for sure!
Old 13-12-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:

Thank you for considering to add in the look scale, it really helps to gauge according and decide whether to go for that particular WL in mind.
Old 14-12-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

ProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up ProSexer120 All CAT AR, French OR Beautiful ladies in GL

Disclaimer: below are my own personal experience and opinion, it doesn't represent the ladies' treatment of every bro nor the general opinion. They may treat you better than me or me better than you. YMMV. Take the info here with many pinches of salt and check the girls out personally. Hope they give you pleasures as much if not more than I do. Happy Bonking.

PRC

Meng Meng 1612: Great YTL DongGuan type of service and skills with great great GFE feel. DFK, BBBJ, Painting, AR. Slim with slightly above-average looks to me. Bonking her is like bonking a real sex buddy.
Looks: 👍👍👍 |Service:👍👍👍👍

Xiao YU 1612: Model looks and body with soft enhanced boobs, not too tall, I feel very fortunate to have a chance to bonk her. Very super hard to book. Zero services in the shower, she doesn't strip nude to bathe me, no kisses for me. Some BBBJ & AR.
Looks: 👍👍👍👍 |Service:👍👍

Shuang Shuang WH04: She makes love like a real GF, she loves sex, is very passionate, and very tight hole. DFK, BBBJ, painting yes.
Looks: 👍👍👍 |Service:👍👍👍

Zhen Zhen WH04: She is like the Annabel Chong who is so super horny and gets super turned on she wants to be bang hard. High sex craves. She offered AJ but I decline. AR, DFK, Finger, painting all have. I like her moans, I remember I was bonking SS in the other room and ZZ moan is so loud I get so turned on I bonked SS harder
Looks: 👍👍 |Service:👍👍👍👍

Xia Tian WH04: She got a very nice shapely body, I get rod hard when I see her naked body. DFK, BBBJ, Fake AR, natural B boobs, painting yes
Looks: 👍👍👍🏻 (Face so so but Body very good. B cup) |Service:👍👍 (But very very good attitude)

SaSa 2058: Her sluty face and body is a turned-on for me, clean-shaven down south, enjoys painting and sex, very fun and cheerful girl. No kisses for me. Powerful BBBJ, knows how to tease me and my balls until I cannot take it I want to bonk her hard.

Grace 2058: She was aloof to me, even though she perform her YTL deed with AR it was a disinterested business transaction and impersonal. She will not have my business for sure.
Looks: 👍👍👍 |Service:👍👍

Mandy 2058 & Wei Wei 1658a : Both have similar XMM SYT kind of body type like bonking a teenager, except Mandy's boob are bigger. Offers very good YTL type of service with DFK and AR. However, very low GFE to me.

Viet
2038 G7: Very hard-working, accommodating girl who provides very good and long BBBJ and AR and DFK.

2040 G8 WARM WATER AR! First time I tried! High GFE with lots of DFK & AR! Short small girl with a very nice bouncy ass.

NEW BONK 2040 G5 I like her looks a lot. Her body is like Morticia in Addam's Family, heavily botoxed but her enhanced boobs are soft with pink nipples, DFK ok, no AR, BBBJ is good but she keeps looking at Tik Tok videos while I enjoy having fun with her body. No RTF for me.
Looks: 👍👍👍 |Service:👍

Thai
1838 G19: High ONS feel. Makes me feel she is very excited to see me and wants to quickly have sex with me. DFK me like crazy in the room. Steamy and hot.

Looks: 👍👍 |Service:👍👍👍

1844B G288 If you want a chance to bonk a young beautiful chic, she is the one for you, an alternative to Xiao YU, her service is very basic with no kiss and ar but her attitude is good, I get to play with her body, kiss and lick until I shiok!

NEW BONK 1844B G588 Young MILF, was passionate with heavy petting in the room, allows DATY, 69, Kisses (No DFK for me) No AR. No RTF for me although she had tried her best, have better young MILFs bonk elsewhere.
Looks: 👍👍 |Service:👍👍

NEW BONK 1844B G688 She is like 2% similar cutting to Anne Hathaway, long hair and lengthy. But her service is worst than 288 even though her attitude is good. I like her look a lot so it's a very good bonk for me, loved it.
Old 14-12-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha, grads for your happy bonking, Do share your FR. You will never get bored with 288 for sure!
I've been bonking her so much, I already feel bored. Haha
Old 14-12-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
I've been bonking her so much, I already feel bored. Haha
Haha, she is fun, smart, chatty, DingTong…. lols
Quite norm to get bored after awhile as nothing new/interesting will happen.
Which WL you targeting now. lols
Old 14-12-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha, she is fun, smart, chatty, DingTong…. lols
Quite norm to get bored after awhile as nothing new/interesting will happen.
Which WL you targeting now. lols
FL 1 Dome I guess.
Old 15-12-2022, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all

1669 Sasa can DFK too.
Old 15-12-2022, 09:27 AM
Samster

AR
PRC
Meng Meng 1612
Zheng Zheng WH04
Mandy 2058
Grace 2058
Bei Bei1669
Wei Wei 1658a
SaSa 1669

Finger tickle Ass (Fake AR) SaSa 2058, Xia Tian WH04

VIET
2040 G3
2040 G8
2040 G18
2040 G5
2038 G7 

THAI

French (depends on chemistry)
PRC
Meng Meng 1612
Zheng Zheng WH04
Shiang Shuang WH04
Xia Tian WH04
Mandy 2058
Wei Wei 1658a
DaDa 1612
SaSa 1669

VIET
2040 G3
2040 G8
2040 G18
2038 G7 

THAI
1838 G19
JM14 G5
JM14 G6

Last edited by ProSexer120; 15-12-2022 at 09:48 AM.
Old 17-12-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Disclaimer: below are my own personal experience and it doesn't represent the ladies' treatment of every bro. They may treat you better than me or me better than you. YMMV.

PRC

Meng Meng 1612: Great YTL DongGuan type of service and skills with great great GFE feel. DFK, BBBJ, Painting, AR. Slim with slightly above-average looks to me. Bonking her is like bonking a real sex buddy.

Xiao YU 1612: Model looks and body with soft enhanced boobs, not too tall, I feel very fortunate to have a chance to bonk her. Very super hard to book. Zero services in the shower, she doesn't strip nude to bathe me, no kisses for me. Some BBBJ & AR.

Shuang Shuang WH04: She makes love like a real GF, she loves sex, is very passionate, and very tight hole. DFK, BBBJ, painting yes.

Zhen Zhen WH04: She is like the Annabel Chong who is so super horny and gets super turned on she wants to be bang hard. High sex craves. She offered AJ but I decline. AR, DFK, Finger, painting all have. I like her moans, I remember I was bonking SS in the other room and ZZ moan is so loud I get so turned on I bonked SS harder

Xia Tian WH04: She got a very nice shapely body, I get rod hard when I see her naked body. DFK, BBBJ, Fake AR, natural B boobs, painting yes.

SaSa 2058: Her sluty face and body is a turned-on for me, clean-shaven down south, enjoys painting and sex, very fun and cheerful girl. No kisses for me. Powerful BBBJ, knows how to tease me and my balls until I cannot take it I want to bonk her hard.

Grace 2058: She was aloof to me, even though she perform her YTL deed with AR it was a disinterested business transaction and impersonal. She will not have my business for sure.

Mandy 2058 & Wei Wei 1658a : Both have similar XMM SYT kind of body type like bonking a teenager, except Mandy's boob are bigger. Offers very good YTL type of service with DFK and AR. However, very low GFE to me.

Viet
2038 G7: Very hard-working, accommodating girl who provides very good and long BBBJ and AR and DFK. Thumbs up up.

2040 G8 WARM WATER AR! First time I tried! High GFE with lots of DFK & AR! Short small girl with a very nice bouncy ass.

Thai
1838 G19: High ONS feel. Makes me feel she is very excited to see me and wants to quickly have sex with me. DFK me like crazy in the room. Steamy and hot.

NEW BONK 1844B G288 If you want a chance to bonk a young beautiful chic, she is the one for you, an alternative to Xiao YU, her service is very basic with no kiss and ar but her attitude is good, I get to play with her body, kiss and lick until I shiok!
How to up your points?
Old 18-12-2022, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: All CAT AR, French ladies in GL

Power frs !! Thxs for the share

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 18-12-2022, 07:22 AM
Samster

Hi bro basic, now can up? Thanks much much for the up points

Quote:
Disclaimer: below are my own personal experience and opinion, it doesn't represent the ladies' treatment of every bro nor the general opinion. They may treat you better than me or me better than you. YMMV. Take the info here with many pinches of salt and check the girls out personally. Hope they give you pleasures as much if not more than I do. Happy Bonking.

PRC

Xia Tian WH04: She got a very nice shapely body, I get rod hard when I see her naked body. DFK, BBBJ, Fake AR, natural B boobs, painting yes
Looks: 👍👍👍🏻 (Face so so but Body very good. B cup) |Service:👍👍 (But very very good attitude)

Viet
2038 G7: Very hard-working, accommodating girl who provides very good and long BBBJ and AR and DFK.

NEW BONK 2040 G5 I like her looks a lot. Her body is like Morticia in Addam's Family, heavily botoxed but her enhanced boobs are soft with pink nipples, DFK ok, no AR, BBBJ is good but she keeps looking at Tik Tok videos while I enjoy having fun with her body. No RTF for me.

Thai

1844B G288 If you want a chance to bonk a young beautiful chic, she is the one for you, an alternative to Xiao YU, her service is very basic with no kiss and ar but her attitude is good, I get to play with her body, kiss and lick until I shiok!

NEW BONK 1844B G588 Young MILF, was passionate with heavy petting in the room, allows DATY, 69, Kisses (No DFK for me) No AR. No RTF for me although she had tried her best, have better young MILFs bonk elsewhere.

NEW BONK 1844B G688 She is like 2% similar cutting to Anne Hathaway, long hair and lengthy. But her service is worst than 288 even though her attitude is good. I like her look a lot so it's a very good bonk for me, loved it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by basic View Post
How to up your points?
Old 26-12-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster

Re: ProSexer120 All CAT AR, French OR Beautiful ladies in GL

PRC

SaSa 2058: Her sluty face and body is a turned on for me, clean-shaven down south, enjoys painting and sex, very fun and cheerful girl. No kisses for me. Powerful BBBJ, knows how to tease me and my balls until I cannot take it I want to bonk her hard.

Grace 2058: She was aloof to me, even though she performs her YTL deed with AR it was a disinterested business transaction and impersonal. She will not have my business for sure.

NEW BONK 1654a Jia Jia Tall, Elegant beauty with natural Big C+ boobs, although personally, I still feel XY is the prettiest Buuuuuut JiaJia provides very very good DFK even though she is still learning the trade. She likes to play with my body. When she bbbj, lick/suck balls she will make sure I feel good by caressing me, kissing, and licking me all over. Heaven
Looks: 👍👍👍👍🏻 |Service:👍👍👍

Viet

2040 G5 I like her looks a lot. Her body is like Morticia in Addam's Family, heavily botoxed but her enhanced boobs are soft with pink nipples, DFK ok, no AR, BBBJ is good but she keeps looking at Tik Tok videos while I enjoy having fun with her body. No RTF for me.

Thai

1844B G588 Young MILF, was passionate with heavy petting in the room, allows DATY, 69, Kisses (No DFK for me) No AR. No RTF for me although she had tried her best, have better young MILFs bonk elsewhere.

1844B G688 She is like 2% similar cutting to Anne Hathaway, long hair and lengthy. But her service is worst than 288 even though her attitude is good. I like her look a lot so it's a very good bonk for me, loved it.

Last edited by ProSexer120; 26-12-2022 at 09:40 PM.
Old 26-12-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

So far I feel the 2 Girls with the prettiest Pussy are XY and G288. I enjoy looking at them!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1