The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 07:31 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
RubyCartier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRubyCartier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRubyCartier is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Question German Strawberry Ruby Cartier - Candy Crush GFE + Hard Candy PSE

Exquisite, Strawberry Blonde, German Secret Treat.
A sultry and exotic beauty with fashion model features. I'm Ruby Cartier. Your German Blonde Fantasy.
I have a magazine model face and the sweetest accent you’ll ever hear.. I'm most sexist lady in town. Available for FEW days only.
Experience the magic in the privacy of my luxurious incall, conveniently located in Central. Alternatively, we can indulge in the comfort of your own private apartment or hotel.
Of German descent I am blessed with a naturally beautiful face, petite & toned figure, complemented by soft strawberry blonde locks and sparkling hazel eyes.

Weight: 50 kg / 110 lbs
Height: 167 cm / 5'6''
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Nationality: German
Exquisite size of 34B/23/34

Candy Crush GFE -
Crush out with me in a whirlwind love bubble, My Candy Crush service may be sweet but it is by no means without some spice. Affection kissing, mutual oral, (fully shaven) daty, Kissing with some light lips biting, eye contact, mutual oral, wet sloppy deep-throat with wet hard blowjob suction, boobs and nipple tease, 69, cowgirl, doggy position and more position you want to try. affectionate cuddling, ecstatic protected sex, Oil massage - I have been told that I have a great gift with my mouth and sucking skills, I know you will agree.

Hard Candy PSE -
Let's get dirty then! My 'Hard Candy' service is not for the faint of heart. Let me get your blood pumping! Roleplay/fantasies, CIM, COF, COB , DIGIT, rimming, deep french ing with tongue play, spanking on my bubble soft ass, BBBJ with deep-throat with dick slap, designer lingerie, cock flick and tease, spitting and gagging on your dick, light choking, sucking/licking your balls, scissoring, face riding, stimulating conversation, strip-dancing, spectacular array of sexual positions

Rest assured my photos are an accurate representation of what to expect when we meet.

So how does my booking process work?
Whatsapp +65 86717407
Telegram RubyCartier

With affection,
Ruby Cartier xoxo

Last edited by RubyCartier; Yesterday at 11:41 AM.
Old Yesterday, 11:33 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

RubyCartier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRubyCartier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRubyCartier is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: German Strawberry Ruby Cartier - Candy Crush GFE + Hard Candy PSE

Ruby Cartier xoxo
Available today for you..
Old Yesterday, 03:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Re: German Strawberry Ruby Cartier - Candy Crush GFE + Hard Candy PSE

Ruby Cartier xoxo
Available today for you..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1