The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
unclewang12345

Closed Thread

Old 28-01-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 7
Seetoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeetoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: AMK kakis fall in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowkimfui View Post
is this That Linda ( by Unclewang)??
Yup. Saw her wehcat
Old 29-01-2023, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 11
katekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectStamp View Post
yes, the one who does the airplane landing HDLY. now he introduce one more same style at upp thomson MP next to Caltex
Got another one? Can share?
Old 29-01-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

katekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, don't waste time. There are Better 1s there.
Fan share these better ones?
Old 29-01-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyleeinsg View Post
walk walk around amk ave 10 industrial estate and found a gem (HDB area 41#). I found that in neighborhood estate its like playing 4D. Heng heng you can come across one that is worth rtm.

Saw C walked out of shop to collect some stuff. Slim athletic body type. Saw me made contact with a smile and asked if want to try massage.

Looks: 7/10 Nice balance between SYT & MILF category
Massage: 8/10
Kidney Care Treatment: 8/10 - highly enjoyable.

Bro,can pm me with more info? Who is C?
Old 30-01-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future

Anyone knows if Cindy has started work at her new workplace?
Old 30-01-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankieng1 View Post
yes bro that’s the one no luck?
Thats many donkey years back, not sure now. I have also tried the 1 behind 美真香 the carpark in between AMK hub and hang ten, last time have good massage and service. I got 1 time got serviced by a new comer that day was her 1st day so she tried her best to massage me, end up i stripped her and service her.
Down part is she A cup, lick and fingered but no reaction like a dead fish but smoothly shaved below. Didnt up her cause her dead fish reaction even my bro also went back to sleep.
I still tip her 3 reds for her efforts, told her to improve on the after service work and she might get more $$. After that i nvr visit again as the regular ML no longer provide massage services only manage the counter.
Old 30-01-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seetoy View Post
Yup. Saw her wehcat
I was in her wechat too.
Old 30-01-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
harlldom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share the 1*8 where cindy is going to be? I manage to only see her twice at regent before she left sad sia
Old 31-01-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 10
proloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any recommendation for PT TCM?
Old 01-02-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Anyone knows if Cindy has started work at her new workplace?
Yup, she started at her new workplace already. She started about 1 week before CNY.
Old 01-02-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by harlldom View Post
Can share the 1*8 where cindy is going to be? I manage to only see her twice at regent before she left sad sia
PM me. I got some details of hers.
Old 01-02-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Spock27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happened to pass by the new place at 34X amk ave 1 near the pool. Now called fxxxxxxx wellness. I walked in and served by a youngish ML with glasses. I think it was her first few days but the massage was good. Pressure was good and although she was slim she had a lot of strength and knew what to do. No GQ or extras were asked - not sure if it is because they are new but I didn't mind either way. 1hr oil is about $50 although there are other more expensive packages listed.
Old 03-02-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Bro can share? TIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock27 View Post
Happened to pass by the new place at 34X amk ave 1 near the pool. Now called fxxxxxxx wellness. I walked in and served by a youngish ML with glasses. I think it was her first few days but the massage was good. Pressure was good and although she was slim she had a lot of strength and knew what to do. No GQ or extras were asked - not sure if it is because they are new but I didn't mind either way. 1hr oil is about $50 although there are other more expensive packages listed.
Old 07-02-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 20
Spytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock27 View Post
Clear joint. Massage Good
Old 07-02-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold

Saw one spa at Blk 451. Anyone tried can pm me? TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread