The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-02-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinganam View Post
She succeeded she summore after session proudly walk me through her game plan lol...
pm for ml. can share who she is?
Old 01-02-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
BOOBMANIAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
But I am the one who zapped you cos you are very childish. Why must break people rice bowl just because she is not young? You will also be old one day. Like the Chinese say - 小心你后面那几年。
Zap or not does not matter. At least I am relieved to see that there still many rationale bros who agree with me. Surely you weren’t expecting to exchange all these rep for cash at your neighborhood community center.

To all the folks out there (including you) who do not understand English, I did not expose her because she is old and ugly. Let me do this for once more for folks like you.

As mentioned, I did not even intend to put anything negative about her on this forum. If I did, I would have done it on the very same day I visited her. I did this because despite having such a contrasting profile from reality, she still had the cheek to defame someone for ranting at her about a fact. This is the highlight.

I run a business too and I know all about advertising gimmicks. I will not expose someone over a poor session. Similarly, I will not blame a customer for scolding me if I provided poor service.

I may be extreme but I do not think it is wrong. If you still insist that I’m wrong, then so be it. You do as you deem fit and I do as I deem fit. Open forum, open views.
Old 01-02-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOBMANIAC View Post
Didn’t expect this aunty to have so many supporters. Scold me all u want but at least I got her delisted.

Now I understand why the scene is infested with so many low quality mls compared to back then. So many deprived people defending a whore. Sammyboss always says whores are for fucking not for loving. Come on, don’t behave like you are so passionate and understanding because if you were, put that big heart for your family first. You are out here cheating behind your wife’s back. I hurt the whore but you hurt your wife.
I had planned to stay out of this but I think I need to add some context as you seem to be linking unrelated stuff

nobody is saying Ke-er is young, slim, pretty or hot
everyone who has spoken up is taking issue with what you have done "as a hoax" and for being a "willing buyer" even after goods inspection at the door

the existence of low quality MLs have nothing to do with those who spoke up today in defense of "the rules of this game"
Old 01-02-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinganam View Post
She succeeded she summore after session proudly walk me through her game plan lol...
did she help you add "其实超容易打"? 🤣
Old 01-02-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
I had planned to stay out of this but I think I need to add some context as you seem to be linking unrelated stuff

everyone who has spoken up is taking issue with what you have done "as a hoax" and for being a "willing buyer" even after goods inspection at the door

the existence of low quality MLs have nothing to do with those who spoke up today in defense of "the rules of this game"
Haiz he won't get it one. The ml is here so long liao all old enough here knows that she's a aunty. No issue posting bad review just dun destroy ppl rice bowl and endangered some bro here.
Old 01-02-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:

I can imagine he is feeling very embarrassed for being called out in this manner, so he is now acting like a spoilt Karen. He is now betraying his lack of comprehension skills and maturity by responding with his post this morning. I wish he could find inner peace and grow some common sense. Common sense is a good thing, and ironically not so common after all.
Old 01-02-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 12
kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
did she help you add "其实超容易打"? 🤣
LOL! should ask her help me add hor... idea....
Old 01-02-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

There's a type of person whom we all surely encountered before, the "fault lies in everyone BUT ME". When faced with this kind, save our breath, ignore and don't waste our time on them.

Failure to grasp the basic concept of Cause and Effect will usually means failure in life.

Cause - Didn't do proper due diligence
Effect - ML in person don't meet unrealistic expectations.

Cause - Lash out at ML even though she provides listed service
Effect - ML felt treated unjustifiably, black list customer

Cause - Don't see the big picture and use extreme methods to destroy ML livelihood
Effect - Jeopardise the ML scene and impact our own playground

Good thing such type of personality is exception rather than norm. Let this be a timely reminder to us all, don't let rash emotions rule over rationality. If ML don't meet our demands (be it reasonable or unreasonable), just take it as bad luck and move on. By all means write a bad MR here, but don't need to over react, we only book them for an hour, not marrying them, why so serious?
Old 01-02-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
moomoo40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ke Er isn't a SYT, but my sessions with her last time had always been enjoyable, thats why I returned quite a number of times until I switched to May.

Nevertheless, willing buyer willing seller. Not happy just move on lah
Old 01-02-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

lol no one mentioned she is syt yet u go expecting syt. Kena bad record then ask regular put back good record lor what's the problem? 1 bad record is end of the world ah or impact ur family ur wife ah n ur work ah? so much fuss then stay home pcc lor
Old 01-02-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
https://sglonelyguy19.com/cocomassage/
just came sinkieland not long ago, first time in our small little tiny red dot shores
Looks: > 姐姐 type, photos were accurate her, minimum photoshop
Height: >1.6m plus minus, stats on the website should be accurate
Melons: > Natural B+
French: > Can or No / YMMV
Small sister: > External area
Massage: > massage quite good 力量倒維 strength is there, experienced in massage
using oil or no oil pls do let her know
sensual is there and proceed with banana milkshake
Communication: > Easy to chitchat 容易聊天
Location : > east siders nice comfy private apartment with good opposite view although not high floor level
Wouuld not cut short time, 1hr is good to go.
Room have nice smell, and was quite big.
Swimming pool is just around the corner can go into the pool after the session
Quote:
the ad states 25 so she is probably nearer 35

Wow, so much difference, was so attracted by her pictures
TQ for the info.
Old 01-02-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
We should now have a new term:

SOT: Sweet Old Thing

or

SA: Sweet Auntie

or

LS: Lao Swee

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomoo40 View Post
Ke Er isn't a SYT, but my sessions with her last time had always been enjoyable, thats why I returned quite a number of times until I switched to May.

Nevertheless, willing buyer willing seller. Not happy just move on lah
Old 01-02-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Just curious what you wrote to SPF? That you engage ML but realise this ML did not meet standard so report her?
In any case, I think this is good! We get rid of 2 'atrocious' beings, purely judged from the readings here. YMMV though, lol.
Anyway, I never visited this ML before, but she seemed to be here a while already, and her ad is not very enticing leh, so am curious how or what makes you want to engage her, when there are so many better ones or better reviewed ones here?
Inthis line, and in many lines of sales and service, there are always only pushing of the positive points to attract. Nobody in sales will say their products suck, please do not come look for me or buy from me. I didn't see her doing anything wrong really. All the MLs in the site advertise with a fair amount of lies to attract customers. If they are bad, they cannot survive anyway. No returning customers. Seeing her advertised price, it's $110, which means she is already discounting compared to the $120, $150, and now $160. As paying customers, we take risk on the first visit and we need to factor that in. If we are worried, we let others commando first. Nobody promise that each and every visit is going to be heavenly and worth every single cent?

Tio bo?

This is why we always say, 'happy hunting'. Hunting is never guaranteed.

Bro,
Have to agree with you.
If you find the ML old and ugly or whatever reason that don't meet your expectation then don't continue!
I ever paid a milf $50 at the door which ML agreed and left after seeing her real face ...

If heart soft and wanted to continue then better swallow it all the way.

Don't regret and break people rice bowl is just like 杀人父母!

Last edited by Ray06; 01-02-2023 at 03:13 PM.
Old 01-02-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Bro,
Have to agree with you.
If you find the ML old and ugly or whatever reason that don't meet your expectation then don't continue!
I ever paid a milf $50 at the door and left after seeing her true face ...

Want to continue then better swallow it all the way.

Breaking people rice bowl is like 杀人父母!
You are generous, I pay $20 for rejections, yet to received bad comment to my number
Old 01-02-2023, 11:46 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3967 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42026 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOBMANIAC View Post
Zap or not does not matter. At least I am relieved to see that there still many rationale bros who agree with me. Surely you weren’t expecting to exchange all these rep for cash at your neighborhood community center.

To all the folks out there (including you) who do not understand English, I did not expose her because she is old and ugly. Let me do this for once more for folks like you.

As mentioned, I did not even intend to put anything negative about her on this forum. If I did, I would have done it on the very same day I visited her. I did this because despite having such a contrasting profile from reality, she still had the cheek to defame someone for ranting at her about a fact. This is the highlight.

I run a business too and I know all about advertising gimmicks. I will not expose someone over a poor session. Similarly, I will not blame a customer for scolding me if I provided poor service.

I may be extreme but I do not think it is wrong. If you still insist that I’m wrong, then so be it. You do as you deem fit and I do as I deem fit. Open forum, open views.
You run a business and you broke people rice bowl, also felt very proud about it. Well done. Congratulation.
送你一句话 - 他朝君体也相同。

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1