The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 10-07-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
you mean
jm18g1 or jm8g1 ?
Sorry, typo. Its H14
Old 10-07-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Sorry, typo. Its H14

Thanks, I also tried her last week, but, my bro was too wide, she said, and penetration caused her severe pain. In the end I was given a HJ to settle it. Quite a bad experience for me personally. but I don't blame her, she must so sore and painful after doing it so many times for 2 weeks straight. I like her demeanor though, may try her again after maybe 1 month (or when new manpower comes into the shop).

Already tried G1, G3 and G4.
Old 13-07-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Just done my deed at H14. Okt told to come next Friday cos got 4 new stock coming in. Thanks God that will ease the queue so much. Up me if you like the info
Old 13-07-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Propermaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPropermaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPropermaniac is a Helpful and Caring Samster

H14 IS which street?
Old 13-07-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propermaniac View Post
H14 IS which street?
sesame street
Old 13-07-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propermaniac View Post
H14 IS which street?
errrr, do you know which thread you are in?
Old 15-07-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Tofu street😁
Old 15-07-2022, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of

Went to the 1st house i think H4 last week on friday.

G8
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: A Cup
Body: slender with tattoos
GFE: 8/10 very polite here n there keep say sorry don’t know for what also lol
BJ: 7/10 capped even apologised for using cap
FJ: Cowboy with her on top before missionary
Dmg: 50

Walked to JM14 not even one girl at fishtank and OKT also nv bother to ask what i want etc.. so walked back to first house at molek and saw a lot foreign worker so far first time i got invited in to have a look. Brushed pass all of them and guess the foreign worker not interested in her as they waiting for others and maybe she too skinny for them. Entire process gfe was there can see she was happy to see locals and felt happy to serve me.. got effort to chat and etc overall sextified with the bonk hehe

Also saw 4 new girls just arrived barely and settling into their rooms.

Black friday sale.
My House..
You and I..
All clothes will be 100% off.
Old 15-07-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 3
bbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Curious about JM H8 actually, saw that it is open but don't see anyone talking about it. Here only got visits and FRs for JM H4 and H14. Any info or FR on H8?
Old 16-07-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
First visit to H14 in almost 2.5 years.

Had G3, name was Bee, cheerful personality, and willing to please even though she looked tired.

Service was SOP as per pre covid times, just waiting for more WLs to come in.
If you RTF enough, she allows deep freching
Old 16-07-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

House 4 seems to be close today
Old 26-07-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

H14 got 4 new girls since Friday.

Anyone tried?

Was there on saturday but I took my regular girl. Queue seems to easing up abit due to new stock so much so there were few girls sitting at the fish tank.
Some looks abit old but body wise not looking bad
Old 27-07-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

JMH8Eem. This legal house @ 8 Jln Molek is newly renovated. The OKTs behaved normally. There were three Thai WLs in the fish tank. No queue. I chose Eem. I didn't notice her badge number. Eem has a black butterfly tattoo near her shoulder. Quite short hair. A little tanned. She showered and soaped me. Her body is normal. Natural breasts but not big. BBBJ but I told her to use a CD. I wasn't fully erect. FJ. Missionary. She answered my questions. Alright reaction from her during FJ. She told me she doesn't AJ. Then she cowgirled me. Her pussy has too much KY gel. Her cowgirl was a bit too vigorous. I came. Cat 50. RTF: There are other legal WLs in Geylang.
Old 27-07-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

Went last night around 8pm and no queue. All 3 houses have new girls all sitting around waiting for customers. Ended up at h14 took g6. SOP service.
Old 31-07-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Greymann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H14G1
Went down yesterday afternoon around 1330pm. 3 girls sitting down tank.
Took G1. Long black hair, abit meaty, white skin, manmade boobs and fattyass.Some Tatoo at her stomach area
Boobs felt soft,light colour nipple, told me she made it in Korea
Super chatty, always smiling and laughing.
Wet slurrpy BBBJ, fast and furious with no hands.
Cowgirl a while and ask me take over, say no more power and i wonder how shes gonna last till night.
Doggie her with her fast ass and enjoying the "piak piak piak"
Wack her missionary with hard pounding and she seems to enjoy hard sex.
Battle lost.
Overall not bad session. Will RTF her again.

Saw G2, more skinny than G1. Tall, looks quite Cold & "Dao". Nvm will her fuck and melt her someday.

By the way, wanna check with bros here, is there a G5?
Tall girl with tatoos down her back? Only managed to got a quick glance not sure if its her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1